waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Anitrex said:
Fanshawe is a Lower Tier College that is infamous for it partying scene.

It is generally a destination for under performing students and those looking for a cheap immigration gateway.

Doing any courses or whatever they call it from this college is not going to add any value to your resume.

Be Warned!
Anyone who says otherwise are probably agents working for the college on a comission basis.

Just google "Fanshawe College Review" and you'll see the truth!
whooahh... Hold on mate... If you google any college.. the result will be almost same.

snehith143

Sep 18, 2014
RSP said:
Hey Everyone
I am a new bee to this forum and find it very helpful for needy students and immigrants
I am planning to apply for Fanshawe college london (Ontario) and will appreciate if anyone from the same college or city would like to share their views regarding the college, surroundings, part time jobs and city itself how good it is for International students.

Any sort for assistance and response regarding above will be much appreciated.

Looking forward :)

Regards

RSP
Hi all,
I got my admission in Fanshawe for jan 2015 intake.. If any Indian moving to same college for same intake can contact me

jp007

Nov 11, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20/11/2014
Hey i have also got admission in Fanshawe college London . I got admission in business Finance for January 2015

M_xenia

Dec 4, 2014
Hey everyone, I know this post is really old, and I don't know if I'd even get a response here now, but ...
I'm looking at joining Fanshawe for the autism and behavioural science graduate program that they are offering..
I've been reading reviews about Fanshawe and they're 80% negative reviews.
Could someone please tell me how the college actually is? I need to make a decision and I'm just so confused after everything I've read as most of it is bad.
Also, does anyone know anybody who is doing or done their PG diploma in autism and behavioural science ?
Thanks a lot.
Cheers :D

Kamal Parmar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
As per my experience its a bad college... with bad services... if u could avoid gng to fanshawe pls do...

I thankfully managed to change my coll.. but the rest were stuck !!!

Avoid if u can !!!

M_xenia

Dec 4, 2014
Kamal Parmar said:
As per my experience its a bad college... with bad services... if u could avoid gng to fanshawe pls do...

I thankfully managed to change my coll.. but the rest were stuck !!!

Avoid if u can !!!

Could you tell me what went wrong?

Kamal Parmar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
first and foremost its a small town, second fanshawe is the only college in the region most of its courses are tough and designed to fail students, they wont even return or transfer refund if u asked for it.... all the jobs are in GTA so better look for a college in GTA, you may PM me for any help

M_xenia

Dec 4, 2014
Kamal Parmar said:
first and foremost its a small town, second fanshawe is the only college in the region most of its courses are tough and designed to fail students, they wont even return or transfer refund if u asked for it.... all the jobs are in GTA so better look for a college in GTA, you may PM me for any help

Kamal, do you stay in London right now? So people from Fanshawe don't get jobs at all?

The thing is, Fanshawe is the only college that has a course related to my field (Psychology).
If anyone knows about another college that has a program related to psychology, please let me know :)
Thank you

Kamal Parmar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
@xenia no i left fanshawe for seneca@york which is by far the best college in ontario, i m not sure about psychology so wont comment on that !!
but if you can find another college in toronto or GTA, please move your college. Also i'd like to tell you about a pathetic fanshawe policy that they wont refund the fee to another college and instead will send it to an account back to your home country , it usually takes around a month to get it back . so be prepared with another fee if you wanna transfer !!

M_xenia

Dec 4, 2014
Kamal Parmar said:
@ xenia no i left fanshawe for seneca @ york which is by far the best college in ontario, i m not sure about psychology so wont comment on that !!
but if you can find another college in toronto or GTA, please move your college. Also i'd like to tell you about a pathetic fanshawe policy that they wont refund the fee to another college and instead will send it to an account back to your home country , it usually takes around a month to get it back . so be prepared with another fee if you wanna transfer !!

Alright! Thank you. :)