+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Family Class Spouse PR (Permanent Resident ) Application March 2020

Canadavisa1230

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
No not yet... did u received? Do you know email Id of CIC where we can contact them. I tried to contact them via phone but i wait in a queue and at last my call get disconnected.
I called them on last friday and she gave me some temporary case number. She said thats not official though. She mentioned that they are working with limited staff at this time no time frame or update that she can provided on my application yet. All she mentioned is they uploaded my documents into the system but not generated an official AOR number yet. I will call them again next week and see. She said usually the AOR takes 2-3 months to receive but for my case its been more than 3 months so. Not sure whats going on.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I called them on last friday and she gave me some temporary case number. She said thats not official though. She mentioned that they are working with limited staff at this time no time frame or update that she can provided on my application yet. All she mentioned is they uploaded my documents into the system but not generated an official AOR number yet. I will call them again next week and see. She said usually the AOR takes 2-3 months to receive but for my case its been more than 3 months so. Not sure whats going on.
I'm rather confident you know what's going on - there's a global pandemic, IRCC is running with limited staff, and applications are barely processing. People from February are still waiting for AORs and you (and we all) will be waiting for some time.

Thankfully your calling them doesn't slow the processing of the file.

Reactions: Underhill