+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2019 Intake: Pakistani Students Only

Shan121

Star Member
May 11, 2017
How do I get application number? The representative i applied through is saying he doesn't have any application number nor he gets anything from ircc.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hey guys, any approvals/updates today? For me, it has been 10 weeks now and no updates; sent a Web enquiry too but no response.

Hope we all hear good news soon

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
How do I get application number? The representative i applied through is saying he doesn't have any application number nor he gets anything from ircc.
If you know your session start and end date (which I am sure you do), your surname. You can connect your paper-based application to online.

Reactions: Shan121

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
I applied on 30th May. Medical passed on 11th July. Correspondence letter on 22nd july.

Nothing since then--in the same boat as you. Processing times have also increased to 10 weeks for Pakistani students so I don't know how long it will take
timeline for background check depends on your profile. It will take more time if you have worked in different countries after completion of bachelors degree or you have more experience after completing previous degree.
it should not take more than 2 weeks if you have maximum 2 years of experience in only one company.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
timeline for background check depends on your profile. It will take more time if you have worked in different countries after completion of bachelors degree or you have more experience after completing previous degree.
it should not take more than 2 weeks if you have maximum 2 years of experience in only one company.
So I should expect to hear a decision before Fall term starts? Orientation at the University of Toronto starts on 3rd September so i am really hoping to make it in time for that

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
So I should expect to hear a decision before Fall term starts? Orientation at the University of Toronto starts on 3rd September so i am really hoping to make it in time for that
lets hope for positive results within time because it is the only think that we can do at this point.

Reactions: htariq

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Have you got medical request?
Yup, I did and my medical status was updated to passed on July 11th. I am guessing the only step left now is the passport request, but I still haven't received it :( Don't know why they are taking so long, my application has surpassed 10 weeks

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Yup, I did and my medical status was updated to passed on July 11th. I am guessing the only step left now is the passport request, but I still haven't received it :( Don't know why they are taking so long, my application has surpassed 10 weeks
I am guessing your session is starting in November. It only takes 1 week after passport request so maybe you hear something after eid holidays. Someone here saying due to eid holidays the Abu Dhabi office will stay closed.

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I am guessing your session is starting in November. It only takes 1 week after passport request so maybe you hear something after eid holidays. Someone here saying due to eid holidays the Abu Dhabi office will stay closed.
Hey, no actually classes start on Sep 16th but I have orientation starting on September 3rd. So I want to make it in time for that.

Any updates regarding your application?