+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fall 2014- Memorial University of Newfoundland, anybody?

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Keep checking your email, they will email you decision and if accepted offer letter will be mailed to you seprately.

Ice bergz

Aug 24, 2013
Hpanjola69 said:
Keep checking your email, they will email you decision and if accepted offer letter will be mailed to you seprately.
Right, and also your Spam folders.

All the best to you guys.

786ravi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
General category-Paper-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront - June
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Soon
Ice bergz said:
Anybody from India going to Memorial University this fall, please PM me.
I want to apply for master's or graduate diploma but deadline for application has nbeen crossed (1march)
I want in health care, science program. Is there anyone have ny info regarding deadlines

sanghamitra

Mar 7, 2014
Hpanjola69 said:
"""The decision was that the department has approved your application for consideration of admission to Fall (September) 2015.

Ensure that you send confirmation of completion of your bachelor’s degree and proof of English language proficiency""""

wat does this mean.....???...is the application "accepted or rejected" ? and i have done my score reporting..officially!!!..

MUN909

Mar 15, 2014
Have you gotten a response as yet Ice berg? I contacted Mr. Andrew Kim and he told me that it is MUN's policy to send out post mails rather than emails because of the volume of applications they usually get.