+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eye colour and height

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If you mean at time of passport request, they will ask for Appendix A (or B?), which basically means height and eye colour. You can pretend you don't understand but will likely delay things.

Nov 15, 2023
Is it the one that shows columns for eye colour and height?

If so: just provide it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's silly and they don't seem to ever use it or pay attention to it - but they do seem to require it.
No I believe it’s Appendix ‘B’
Since we received appendix ‘a’
I understand but we’re not asked to submit. I read somewhere that they submitted both things. So got worried.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No I believe it’s Appendix ‘B’
Since we received appendix ‘a’
I understand but we’re not asked to submit. I read somewhere that they submitted both things. So got worried.
I think the problem from a lot of the VFS offices is that they'll say you must submit the appendix with height and eye colour and then they're not even specific about how to get that appendix or what is in it, let alone actually providing it to you. (It also doesn't help that there are various appendices in different forms so naming isn't terribly consistent - we complain about the clunky names of imm0008 etc but at least those are consistent, mostly).

What is on the Appendix A you got?

Anyway, let others know how it works out, whatever you do.

Nov 15, 2023
I think the problem from a lot of the VFS offices is that they'll say you must submit the appendix with height and eye colour and then they're not even specific about how to get that appendix or what is in it, let alone actually providing it to you. (It also doesn't help that there are various appendices in different forms so naming isn't terribly consistent - we complain about the clunky names of imm0008 etc but at least those are consistent, mostly).

I know right !
Appendix A.
Well, we were asked to submit the PPR letter
Original passport
And 2 photographs with the valid address of the studio and applicants date of birth and name.
that’s all.

Reactions: armoured

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM

We got the appendix with eye color and height when we got ours. It's from Manila VO.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yeah I believe Mississauga VO doesn’t ask for it.
our consultant said we should only send what they’ve asked. Nothing more.
I think part of the issue is where the passport request comes from, and the other part where the passport is submitted (eg VFS offices).

So Mississauga vo may not specify it will be needed and then VFS in wherever can ask for it.

Anyway - YMMV.

Reactions: Xilikon