+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry

manveer@12

May 26, 2023
I have mentioned my spouse's work history while creating an express entry profile. and there was a small mistake in it. I did not mention the different positions of my spouse in work history, I just mentioned his current position even though he is working in the same company from starting.
now I have got ITA but I did not claim any points for my spouse's work because it was outside of Canada
now what can I do to correct this mistake?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have mentioned my spouse's work history while creating an express entry profile. and there was a small mistake in it. I did not mention the different positions of my spouse in work history, I just mentioned his current position even though he is working in the same company from starting.
now I have got ITA but I did not claim any points for my spouse's work because it was outside of Canada
now what can I do to correct this mistake?
That's fine. Move your spouse's entire work exp to their personal history section and list all job titles, orgs he worked at. Listing them in the personal history won't need you adding any employment docs as well.

Reactions: cz999

manveer@12

May 26, 2023
That's fine. Move your spouse's entire work exp to their personal history section and list all job titles, orgs he worked at. Listing them in the personal history won't need you to add any employment docs as well.
1. So can delete it from the work history section? and then write everything in personal history.