+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi did you indicate any foreign skilled work experience for at least one year? I think to be qualified for FSW has to have atleast 1 year of work experience. In CEC 1 year also inside canada.
Yes, there was a question like "Have you been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) and for which I said "NO" , since I started working from Apr-2019 onwards. This rule of 1 year working was mentioned for CEC category only and for FSW. As I mentioned , last year when I was in India , I was able to create my profile by answering "NO" to the same question and my profile got created but could not proceed as I my CRS score was low. This time my CRS score is good but could not profile. I know for CEC category I need to work for 1 year with current WP. Wondering why the profile could not be created with my current residence as "Canada"

mangoman99

May 13, 2019
Important Query. My and my wife's documents are with WES now. My wife is pregnant now (5th month). So by the time we get the WES report and apply for ITA she will still be pregnant. So my questions are below given:

1. Do we need to fill zero dependent/child in our CIC account under the personal details section?

2. Hopefully after receiving the ITA we could have our newborn baby with us then what exactly we need to tell and to whom regarding our updated profile.?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi everyone
Please i have a challenge. My credentials has been received by WES for two weeks now and update has been "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)."

Status last updated: 4/29/2019

I have called them countless times and even messaged them on Facebook and Twitter and no positive response.

Please who knows what I can do to fasten the process or any advise.

Warn regards
It will take at least a month and be patient. You can use "contact us" in their site

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Is it accurate? Because it shows a leaser score than what I was expecting depending upon my profile.
its shows only what you score bro, if you want to improve your score go for IELTS its the best way (Its authentic CIC WEBSITE so the score is true)

if not aproblem share your details so that we may help ?

Punz

May 21, 2019
Hi guys, i am a dentist from india applying express entry to Canada . I am facing a problem, i was working for the last year at a dentists private clinic that paid me in cash, i had nothing like bonus or paid leaves, provident fund, insurance etc which you see in a normal payslip.i was just handed my salary in cash every month. So if i want payslips from my employer what should be their format and what all should i definitely include i it. I am applying for canada express entry as a dentist with Indian work experience. Plz help.

Peter88

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello friends!

I am new to this group. I need your help and suggestion on my WES application.

I have recently completed Post Graduate Executive Management Program (PGEMP) from SPJIMR, Mumbai, India. This course is like distance MBA spanning over 21 months. It is accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK.

I m planning to send it for credential evaluation but suddenly came across this thread and decided to ask expert opinions before investing money.

So, please let me know is this course being recognised by WES?

Ranabrar

Jul 18, 2016
HI THERE
I HAVE CREATE MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE. I HAVE APPLIED WITH lmia AND close reletive IN CANADA, I GOT 15 POINT FOR RELATIVE BUT NOT GET ANY POINT FOR lmia. KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHERE IS THE MISTAKE.I PUT ALL THE DETAILS REGRADING EMPLOYMENT.

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends,
Just wanted to know how long is police clearance of UK valid? I had traveled UK in the past October 2014, and returned in October 2015, and since then neither have travelled to UK nor have any current plans.
I got my police certificate last year in February. Will it still remain valid if I do get ITA in July '19, or will you suggest for fresh police clearance certificate.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi Friends,
Just wanted to know how long is police clearance of UK valid? I had traveled UK in the past October 2014, and returned in October 2015, and since then neither have travelled to UK nor have any current plans.
I got my police certificate last year in February. Will it still remain valid if I do get ITA in July '19, or will you suggest for fresh police clearance certificate.
You should take a close look at the IRCC guidance specifically for the UK to make sure you have the exactly the right kind of certificate. Also, do read the guidance here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Based on the information you shared, you could probably submit the current one (though they reserve the right to ask for another one later). Here's the relevant quote from the URL above (any other country means besides your current country of residence):

"For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on."

khvasa

May 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question -
In my personal history section I have showed 2 years of work ex for which I have not claimed points as my ongoing work ex is sufficient.
I entered the start date for this unclaimed work ex correctly in the personal history (ie. April 13) , however, while describing about it in the LOE I accidentally wrote the wrong start date (July 13). Is there a need to correct this given it is unclaimed points and also does not show any gaps in my history as this work ex overlaps with my post graduation studies?
Please help as I’m really concerned
Thank you !

Last edited:

MREZA1988

Feb 20, 2019
Hello Everyone. Need some help here. I will be completing my MBA by 31. Im 30 at the moment. I have just completed by BSc degree. However, i have 12 years of working experience. What do i have to select in the Crs tool calculator on the CiC website to get an accurate score for me. Is it masters degree and 3 years work experience or should i not be counting the experience. Any help is appreciated..Thank you

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hello Everyone. Need some help here. I will be completing my MBA by 31. Im 30 at the moment. I have just completed by BSc degree. However, i have 12 years of working experience. What do i have to select in the Crs tool calculator on the CiC website to get an accurate score for me. Is it masters degree and 3 years work experience or should i not be counting the experience. Any help is appreciated..Thank you
As long as you have (or can get) decent documentation that matches an NOC code within the past 10 years, you should put down 3 or more.

JaGirl

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 27-02-2015
AOR Received.
None Received
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
March 16, 2015
Med's Request
March 21 & May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
March 26 & June 01, 2015
Interview........
Hoping to be waived
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
What a day that will be!
Hi:

I have a question......

Is a degree in medical technology considered a professional degree for express entry, or a regular degree?