+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
tveeter said:
Hi,

I have received invitation to apply. I am confused on questions related to Previous Immigration application.

I was refused application before for misrepresentation. There are two questions which relate to this. I am not sure if I should answer Yes to both of them and what is the difference. Also what details should I provide

1. Has xxxx xxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? Yes/No

2. Has xxxx xxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Please help.
IMO, It will be an Yes to both, but what was the reason for your misrepresentation?

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
tveeter said:
Hi,

I have received invitation to apply. I am confused on questions related to Previous Immigration application.

I was refused application before for misrepresentation. There are two questions which relate to this. I am not sure if I should answer Yes to both of them and what is the difference. Also what details should I provide

1. Has xxxx xxxxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? Yes/No

2. Has xxxx xxxxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

Please help.
CanadaWeCome said:
IMO, It will be an Yes to both, but what was the reason for your misrepresentation?
Thanks. Reason was wierd..marriage certificate had designation mismatch with NOC & reference letter so they decided it is misrepresentation. Any suggestions on what should be put in description?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
tveeter said:
Thanks. Reason was wierd..marriage certificate had designation mismatch with NOC & reference letter so they decided it is misrepresentation. Any suggestions on what should be put in description?
Did not understand how can Marriage certificate have a designation and then a mismatch?

Anyway mention exactly the reason that was mentioned in your misrepresentation letter.

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
CanadaWeCome said:
Did not understand how can Marriage certificate have a designation and then a mismatch?

Anyway mention exactly the reason that was mentioned in your misrepresentation letter.
Marriage Certificate here has a section called Profession. This section had designation different.
do we need to give letter details or just specify file number and UCI number/?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
tveeter said:
Marriage Certificate here has a section called Profession. This section had designation different.
do we need to give letter details or just specify file number and UCI number/?
File No. & UCI should be enough.

Feb 8, 2017
Hello all, i took help from one agent to make my express entry profile (he made a mistake by filling all my experience from one company whereas i have worked with two companies ).. and now he is out of country so can't take help from him as well. I am done with pcc and medical. No i need a suggestion regarding two things: one is can i proceed with pr file creation and documentation on my own or do i need to find another agent for this?? Secondly do i need to decline ita and resubmit profile or i can proceed with existing one. Please suggest best you can. My case has no other complications

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Harjit kaur dhaliwal said:
Hello all, i took help from one agent to make my express entry profile (he made a mistake by filling all my experience from one company whereas i have worked with two companies ).. and now he is out of country so can't take help from him as well. I am done with pcc and medical. No i need a suggestion regarding two things: one is can i proceed with pr file creation and documentation on my own or do i need to find another agent for this?? Secondly do i need to decline ita and resubmit profile or i can proceed with existing one. Please suggest best you can. My case has no other complications
I think seniors can answer this question in a better way. I am just giving my views.

Its upon the CIC discretion to accept or reject your profile.
You have to keep EE profile updated. I think you could have checked it before you received the ITA.
As per my knowledge , they are going to review your EE profile.
The best thing is you can mail them about the mistake but keep these things in mind.
Have you mentioned that someone else is your representative? If yes - mention that he did a mistake.
If no - tell that a mistake has been done by me in Work Experience.

But anyways you keep in mind that they might reject your application. Depends upon you, if you want to inform them or not.

Also seniors might give a better reply.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for answering my query. Also while going through my docs there was a slight mismatch in the spelling of the house name on my passport. Should I get it rectified or I can submit my passport with a LOE & a notorised declaration for the correct address and misspelled address. Just for information I'm the secondary applicannt.

Thanks in advance.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aopu said:
Hi,

Thanks for answering my query. Also while going through my docs there was a slight mismatch in the spelling of the house name on my passport. Should I get it rectified or I can submit my passport with a LOE & a notorised declaration for the correct address and misspelled address. Just for information I'm the secondary applicannt.

Thanks in advance.
I don't think Passport address has any bearing on your application, addresses keep on changing what is needed is the address history for last 10 years in address hisotry, and yes this information you provide has to be correct

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.

I worked for a company from june2015-march2016 and started work with another company march 2016 till present, same job duties Administration.

for my express entry I put that I have one year Canadian express but its two differently companies. Is it going to affect me when I put in my application? I got my ITA already. Should I wait till March before I put in my PR application?

PS: I have other experience in retail but I guess those don't count.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Experts,

I am in need of your wisdom.
I am experiencing a difficulty when i wanted to fill out the initial information in order to get my personalized checklist.
In travel history, i can not save it when i enter all my travel history. when saving them and exit it won't exit doesn't matter how many times i try.
i have to log off in order to come out of that page and when i come back there it is all gone. it happened to my personal history after adding so many entries there the next time they weren't there and i had to do that again. after that it remained there luckily and i haven't had to re enter them again.
but every time i do that for travel history the information will disappear the next time i log in. it is also the same for my wife section. have tried with different browsers, even deleted my cookies and history. not luck.

Please help if any of you had the same problem and whether it has been resolved.

azfarnazim

Feb 16, 2017
Hello everyone,
I got ITA on 8 Feb. I have 3 queries:
1. In my pre-ITA profile, I claimed points for my current job but also I mentioned about my previous job with another NOC. Now, in my checklist I see they are asking for both reference letters. But I'm having trouble to get the experience letter from my previous job which was from other NOC. My question is that now, when I submit my final application, can I remove that job as I'm not claiming any points for that? but mention about that job only in the personal log?
2. My 2nd question is that in the current EE system, we have to upload all the original documents. Should the documents have to be attested/certified or notary public? nothing is mentioned and I'm very concerned.
3. I have an Uncle, who is Canadian citizen. So, as I mentioned him in my application they asked ''Family Member Proof of Status''....Moreover, they have also asked ''Proof of Relationship''? which relationship it means?? the relationship with my Uncle??

Someone please help me..............

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
raghav30389 said:
Thank you! Also, assuming I submit my eAPR around end of April (since my USA PCC is expected to take around 2 months from now), and I get married in the 2nd week of May is there a way I can bring her on dependent visa and then add her to the application like you mentioned above. Or should the order be reversed i.e. add her to the application and then bring her on dependent visa? The reason I want to bring her here sooner is so that she can come here and transition faster without having to wait all 6 months or so in India. Please advise what you would do.

Raghav.
Can someone please help with my query above? Appreciate your help!

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

thanks for your answer, will say a bit relieved now. Also during creation of the express entry profile under the employment section have mentioned the wrong name of the company, actually have wrongly mentioned the branch name of the comonay rather than the actual name of the firm. Is there a provision that the same can be modified in the original express entry profile creation and how to do it. Also have changed jobs and during the creation of the primaryprofile have entered the old job how to modify these corrections.

Thanks in advance