+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi all,
I'm targeting OINP with 422 CRS. Could anyone tell that when can I expect to get NOI from OINP and how actually it works. Should I re-create my profile if I don't get it by today or should I wait..!! Pls help
Thanks in advance

varun2810

Sep 23, 2016
Hi Seniors,
I am gathering documents for about my POF and want some advise/clarification.

1) I have gotten my PF statement notarized and also got the following letter from my employer -
This is to certify that Mr XXX is an employee of XXXX. the total value of the Provident Fund for Mr XXXX as on XX/XX/XXXX is Rs XXXXX. The PF amount can be withdrawn anytime by Mr XXXX after resigning from the company. This certificate is being issued to apply for Canadian PR.

Will the above two things suffice or anything else would be required?

2) Also I am planning on showing some Fixed Deposit as POF (The FD are more than 7-8 months old), so in that case also should I ask my Bank to mention the average monthly balance for the past six months or upload the statements (because the balance in my Savings accounts is on the lower side like Rs 20-30K)?

Kindly guide.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hi,

I need help with my EE application. I am married, but my wife wont be coming along. I will be the principal applicant and have got the IELTS score and my WES evaluation done. Do I need to get her WES done as well? We are on family way and as of now she wont be coming along. As you are aware the cutoff CRS is as low as 447 and my score is 459 and I want to apply ASAP and dont want to lose any more time.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
rupinder2k17 said:
Hi,

I need help with my EE application. I am married, but my wife wont be coming along. I will be the principal applicant and have got the IELTS score and my WES evaluation done. Do I need to get her WES done as well? We are on family way and as of now she wont be coming along. As you are aware the cutoff CRS is as low as 447 and my score is 459 and I want to apply ASAP and dont want to lose any more time.

Please suggest.

Thanks
if you are claiming points for her, then WES Evaluation is required to check Canadian equivalency

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hi All,

I am claiming points for blood relative(sister) being a PR in canada.

In order to prove the relationship what documents should I submit? I do not have birth certificate of my sister but our passports have same father name. Will that be okay?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rupinder2k17 said:
Hi,

Please suggest.

Thanks
Hi,

I understand you are in a rush, but excluding your wife from your profile may result in a lengthy period of separation. Have you tried calculating your points with your wife included?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello Guys,

While filling up the form for my child the form says:

We need to know some information about .......'s family. Tell us about his/her family.
Please tell us about...................'s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

Since me and my wife both are included in the application, do we need to provide our names in this particular place as well?

Thanking you for being awesome as always.

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
Hi,

Due to the support and guidance all the major queries has been swooped. Thanks to all the members of the group for here support. Have just one last query (hope it to be last) as my wife the primary applicant and I'm secondary applicant. Our marriage certificate has her permanent adress as mine her rest of the documents have her original adress. Should we get the marriage certificate rectified or add some kind of affidavit that in India after marriage the adress of the girl changes?

Request you reply soon as if rectification is needed then we hve to plan a visit to our home town.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
aopu said:
Hi,

Due to the support and guidance all the major queries has been swooped. Thanks to all the members of the group for here support. Have just one last query (hope it to be last) as my wife the primary applicant and I'm secondary applicant. Our marriage certificate has her permanent adress as mine her rest of the documents have her original adress. Should we get the marriage certificate rectified or add some kind of affidavit that in India after marriage the adress of the girl changes?

Request you reply soon as if rectification is needed then we hve to plan a visit to our home town.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Do whatever you can to solidify your chances. If affidavit does it, it will take max Rs 100 do it. Don't take chances.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
aopu said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
That would not be required.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Indi88 said:
Hello Guys,

While filling up the form for my child the form says:

We need to know some information about .......'s family. Tell us about his/her family.
Please tell us about...................'s immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

Since me and my wife both are included in the application, do we need to provide our names in this particular place as well?

Thanking you for being awesome as always.
that have not been identified in the application.

This is the key instruction. So since you are your child's only family members you leave it blank and say all have been mentioned.

All the best

D.J.

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
i have doubt regarding out side Canada experience

when i came to Canada as a student in 2012 i show my work experience for six month but i have another six month of experience so total in one year
so, can i show this experience in express entry profile as i did not mention this in past .

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
That would not be required.
Hi,

Thanks so much for the reply. Also do we need to submit the original copy of th docs to some place or the just the forms have to be submitted Online only.

Regards,

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
TanakaM said:
Hi,

I understand you are in a rush, but excluding your wife from your profile may result in a lengthy period of separation. Have you tried calculating your points with your wife included?
Thanks for your response. It hardly makes a difference of 2 points. But as you rightly said about me being in a rush, I dont want to delay it any further.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Everyone,
HELP.....................
I am with 441 CRS score and received ITA in 55th draw. I am Primary applicant.
I have given IELTS on 23rd Jan 2016 and obtained L/S/R/W as 8/8/7.5/7. My wife given IELTS on 24th August 2015 and obtained score as 8/6.5/7.5/6.5. This IELTS score gives us 441 CRS score.
Both of us retake IELTS on 20th Feb 2016 in order to improve CRS score, but obtained less score than before, which infact lowers the CRS score.
I kept the old score of 23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife, which gives us 441 CRS score.
Now real worry starts here:
IN ITA, it's mentioned on 2nd page as:
" Some examples of changes which could result in lower CRS score as:
1. You no longer have valid job offer;
2. You no longer have provincial nomination;
3. "Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the score are lower."

Kindly suggest: 1) which scores to use, retaken or which give high CRS score (23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife).
2) Whether to go ahead with PR visa application with the above situation?

Please help.
Thanks in advance