+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Experts,

I have a question regarding the Post-graduation diploma I completed in Canada.

1. My program was 3 years long, but because I was a master's from India I got credentials for one year and I completed my course as a fast track course in 16 months which was the remaining program in almost 2 years.
My question is what is the number of year I mention in my profile for the following question Complete/full academic years? 2 years or 3 years? How can i verify this?

sanket4444

Nov 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I need some expert advise with my express entry profile. First of all the following is my work experience:

1.) July 2011 - Aug 2012 - USA software engineer company 1
2.) Aug 2012 - June 2013 - USA software engineer company 2
3.) April 2014 - March 2016 - Business development officer for a chemical company on sales based commission in India (Not an employee here, but earn percentage on sales)

Can you please suggest what to put down on the profile. I think I already qualify for Express entry FSW because of No 1.

What is tricky is No 3. As it is on commission basis with just 1 client, will it be called self-employed? If yes that under what NOC to apply for it? And is it the case that such work experience will not count at all for express entry?

Thanks in advance. I have gained tremendous info about most things by reading through this forum. I am very grateful to the contributors Smiley

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Techical Error while making payment in MY CIC website ( PR +RFRF Fees)

Hi,

I am unable to pay (PR +RPRF) fees from "MY CIC" website. After uploading all documents there is an option "Transmit & Pay". Once I click on same, there is an error "System is facing Techical error and we are in process of resolving the same". This error is coming from 20-Nov-2016.

I have tried to call CIC -canada through one of my relative and they say that the Site is working fine. I have raised technical query through MY CIC but they have failed to provide solution till date.

Is anyone else facing problem to pay (PR +RPRF) fees?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online Application: 25-Oct-15. Ontario Nomination: 28-Oct-15. Docs Sent: 7-Nov-15. Docs Received by OINP: 12-Nov-15. AOR Received: 08-Mar-16. 1st Query: 25-Apr-16. Nomination Received: 30-Sept-16. 600 Points Received: 3-Oct-16. Medicals: 11-Nov-16. Present Status: Docs Uploaded Online on MY CIC Site and Unable to pay fees due to technical error in CIC payment website since 20-Nov-16. Can anyone help?

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
DelPiero07 said:
Above 470 for the past few months.

Cheers ;)
Thanks for the useful info., Cheers +1

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
DelPiero07 said:
Above 470 for the past few months.

Cheers ;)
Thanks again for your response DelPiero07, I will appreciate if you also help provide information on Possibility/Hints/difficulty of obtaining a PNP or Job offer to boost CRS Points. Many Thanks

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hey all, Sorry for posting the same question again in this thread. I just saw people are being active more in this thread, so just thought I would get a proper reply here..

"
I got this strange doubt while calculating my scores in CRS calculator.

Question number 6 ( about work experience in Canada and outside canada )

6 i - How many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada in the last 10 years.

6 ii - How many years of skilled work experience do you have in the last 10 years.

My doubt is, I have one year of experience in Canada and 2 years of experience in some other country..

I'd have to mention I have "one year" of skilled work experience in Canada.. I have no doubts in that ... but what about the second part of the 6 th question. The question says " How many years of work experience in the last 10 years " -- 2 + 1 = 3 years or just 2 years ?? Because it wasnt mentioned that "excluding Canada " or "only outside Canada".. So, does it mean the total work experience I have ( in and outside Canada)
Please throw some light on it.. because it makes a big difference in the scores..

Thanks.
"

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blowtouch said:
Thanks again for your response DelPiero07, I will appreciate if you also help provide information on Possibility/Hints/difficulty of obtaining a PNP or Job offer to boost CRS Points. Many Thanks
Check this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Some provinces need a strong connection, others require a minimum CRS of 400 (Ontario), French can also help you get a nomination.

Go through that link and see if you're eligible.

Can't help with you with LMIA as I had an open work permit.

Cheers ;)

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Hi

I made a new express entry profile and also registered with job bank and its active in job bank but in my express entry profile it is shown job bank registration pending and application : not open showing pending so i deleted that profile and made a new one still pending? what the heck? Please tell me how many days it will take by cic to make it show accepted or open.

Thanks

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
Hello Delpiero07,

Can you please advise,

My program was 3 years long, but because I was a master's from India I got credentials for one year and I completed my course as a fast track course in 16 months which was the remaining program in almost 2 years.
My question is what is the number of year I mention in my profile for the following question Complete/full academic years? 2 years or 3 years? How can i verify this? Will I be eligble for 30 points or 15 ponits?

I would really appreciate your help.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AARJUN said:
Hello Delpiero07,

Can you please advise,

My program was 3 years long, but because I was a master's from India I got credentials for one year and I completed my course as a fast track course in 16 months which was the remaining program in almost 2 years.
My question is what is the number of year I mention in my profile for the following question Complete/full academic years? 2 years or 3 years? How can i verify this? Will I be eligble for 30 points or 15 ponits?

I would suggest asking Avisad Anac this question. It's a tricky one and I don't want to give you advice that might affect your application.

Cheers :)

krupashah16

Oct 20, 2014
How long does it take in Express Entry section of
Eligibility- Review in Process to change status to passed or complete.
Mine is like that since two months

luvraghu1

Oct 25, 2016
Hi,

I'm a currently in Canada, created an Express Entry profile recently. I have work experience outside Canada. Anyone of you know how do they verify my employment outside Canada?

Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvraghu1 said:
Hi,

I'm a currently in Canada, created an Express Entry profile recently. I have work experience outside Canada. Anyone of you know how do they verify my employment outside Canada?

Thanks.
A reference letter following CIC requirements.

Cheers ;)

AARJUN

Jan 20, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
I would suggest asking Avisad Anac this question. It's a tricky one and I don't want to give you advice that might affect your application.

Cheers :)
Hello Avisad Anac,

Can you please advise,