+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hello Experts;

I received an invite to apply for PR last week. I have a quick question on PCC for India. I already received my PCC on 15th Oct 2015 last year so can I use the same letter now or do I have to get a new one. I have travelled to India once for 3 weeks after last PCC check was done. Experts please advice.

justmommy

Oct 14, 2016
Hello everybody,
I have a question: My Oinp cec was returned in July, 2016 due to not sending blank pages of my passport. I want to reapply when/if it opens in November.
1. To do so should I have to open new express entry profile or can use the existing oinp interest?
2. Can I reapply with the same documents (this time including the blank pages of my passport Smiley) or should I obtain new bank statements or employment letters?

Thank you.

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
Thanks @delpiero, regarding thequestion (1) , I dont have ITA yet. i want to know if I can apply here in Saudi by the time I get ITA or i have to go back and apply from my home country?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xi said:
Hello Experts;

I received an invite to apply for PR last week. I have a quick question on PCC for India. I already received my PCC on 15th Oct 2015 last year so can I use the same letter now or do I have to get a new one. I have travelled to India once for 3 weeks after last PCC check was done. Experts please advice.
If you have travelled to India after your last PCC, then you need to get it done again.

amarora90

Oct 16, 2016
Hi,

I'm new to this and trying to figure out my application for EE. First step is the ECA. Have a query about that.

I have a BCA from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune. This University is not in the WES University List. Can i still ask them to do an ECA for this University or is this recognised by any of the other organisations that do the ECA?

Also, has anyone from this University gotten an ECA done would like to know how they went about getting transcripts and submitting their ECA.

Any help would be appreciated as i have already searched this forum for these answers and couldn’t find any about this specific university.

Thanks,
Ankit

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
I am done with my IELTS and I am going to send my documents for WES evaluation. My transcripts have just initials for my last name and my passport has the complete expansion of the last name. As my is name my has been expanded in passport, I am planning to include one and same person affidavit.

I would like to know the following:

1) What name should I give while creating the WES application? The expanded name in the passport or the name in the transcript?

Give your complete name as per passport, they will remove the additional part which is not in transcript(actually, they put it in parenthesis)
e.g. if your name in transcipt is XXX and you added YY in passport and it becomes XXX YY
When they send the evaluation result they generally make it like XXX (YY)

2) If WES were go by the name in the transcript, how will they include the name provided in the affidavit?

3) Should I send original copy of the affidavit alone with transcripts or a copy of it would work?

they don't need any affidavit, just the transcripts

4) Is this the right link for creating WES application - https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/createaccount.asp?loc=cic .. I mean is it the right place to send the docs for Canadian Immigration for educational evaluation? Just wanted to clarify this specifically as there are different WES branches serving different purposes.

http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/
Any other things to remember while doing educational assessment through WES?

Thanks.

abhishekasu

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
istari said:
But don't worry about that; neither you nor your spouse will ever get a job through Job Bank. Creating a JB account is just a formality you have to go through to activate your EE profile; the service doesn't yet work, and no one on this forum has ever secured a job through job bank.

If you and your spouse want to look for work in Canada, try the other job search websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).
This is interesting insight. Thanks. Is there any data on how many people actually got an ITA because they had 600 points through job offer or had PNP.
Also, any pointers on how to look for job in Canada while one is in India.

xi

Jan 30, 2015
kamy said:
If you have travelled to India after your last PCC, then you need to get it done again.
Ok I will apply for new PCC. But the question is if the PCC does not arrive in time should I submit the old one (2015 one) and write an explanation letter that I have applied for new one and will submit as soon as I have.

abhishekasu

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
RuchiWalia said:
My updated timeline :

ITA - August 10th, 2016
AOR - August 24th, 2016
Medicals Passed
Review of Eligibility in progress
BG - in progress
RCMP Requested - Oct 03, 2016
RCMP Submitted - Oct 13, 2016
Additional Documents Required - Provided
BG check - In progress

Let's see what happens next...Hope I get PPR soon...
Congrats! When did you submit the EE profile? and what were your CRS points?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
He can't; Job Bank is linked to an EE profile.

But don't worry about that; neither you nor your spouse will ever get a job through Job Bank. Creating a JB account is just a formality you have to go through to activate your EE profile; the service doesn't yet work, and no one on this forum has ever secured a job through job bank.

If you and your spouse want to look for work in Canada, try the other job search websites (indeed, monster, workopolis, etc.).
True, CIC added a step in the process which is of no practical use. People often waste time thinking they will get an interview call based on this job bank profile.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Experts,
I got my WES verification.It says "Two bachelor's degrees (four years)".
which one should I choose while creating a profile? :
1) Bachelor's degree (Three or more year program at a university,college trade or technical school.
2)Two or more certificates,Diplomas or degrees.(One must be for a program of three or more years)
3)Master's degree or professional degree to practice in a specific profession.

The reason why I ask this is,I have a bachelor's degree (4 years) and a Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM-2 years).PGDM is equivalent and considered as Master's but it seems WES has not considered my PGDM as Masters.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanha#1 said:
Hi Experts,
I got my WES verification.It says "Two bachelor's degrees (four years)".
which one should I choose while creating a profile? :
1) Bachelor's degree (Three or more year program at a university,college trade or technical school.
2)Two or more certificates,Diplomas or degrees.(One must be for a program of three or more years)
3)Master's degree or professional degree to practice in a specific profession.

The reason why I ask this is,I have a bachelor's degree (4 years) and a Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM-2 years).PGDM is equivalent and considered as Master's but it seems WES has not considered my PGDM as Masters.
I would go for #2, definitely not #3 as they didn't consider it a master's degree

realking

Oct 17, 2016
I am also unable to login to my GCKey account. It shows internal server error 500 ( page unavailable). Its happening to me since oct 14 and even today on oct 17 am unable to login bcz of same error. Can someone plz tell me how it takes to get resolved

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
realking said:
I am also unable to login to my GCKey account. It shows internal server error 500 ( page unavailable). Its happening to me since oct 14 and even today on oct 17 am unable to login bcz of same error. Can someone plz tell me how it takes to get resolved

Thanks
A lot of people are having this problem, just be patient.

Cheers