+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

realking

Oct 17, 2016
I am unable to login to my GCKey account. It shows internal server error 500 ( page unavailable). Its happening to me since oct 14 and even today on oct 17 am unable to login bcz of same error. Can someone plz tell me how long it takes to be get resolved

Thanks

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
at least they know we are concerned ::)
https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/788034088858976256

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
Still someone getting the same Error 500 when trying to login on their CIC account?

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hi Istari/Raj./Stanlee,

While creating the EE profile in education section, they asked level of education once and Canadian education equivalency according to WES for each of the degrees/Diplomas obtained one at a time.
Here's my scenario:

1) 2 years Post graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) : In the level of Education drop down I selected Two or more certificates/Diploma/Degrees and again when they ask for Canadian Equivalency I selected Bachelor's degree (4 years) (As mentioned on my WES report.)

Question 1 : Is whatever I have entered above correct? or should I write Bachelor's for both the drop down?
question 2 : My overall Canadian Equivalency Summary says :Two Bachelor's Degrees (four Years), So in this case what can i input above to claim points for Two or more bachelor's degree in Level of education and Canadian education Equivalency respectively?

2) 4 years Bachelor's degree: In the level of Education drop down I selected Bachelor's and again when they ask Canadian Equivalency I selected Bachelor's.
I guess this one is correct.

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanha#1 said:
Hi Istari/Raj./Stanlee,

While creating the EE profile in education section, they asked level of education once and Canadian education equivalency according to WES for each of the degrees/Diplomas obtained one at a time.
Here's my scenario:

1) 2 years Post graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM) : In the level of Education drop down I selected Two or more certificates/Diploma/Degrees and again when they ask for Canadian Equivalency I selected Bachelor's degree (4 years) (As mentioned on my WES report.)

Question 1 : Is whatever I have entered above correct? or should I write Bachelor's for both the drop down?
question 2 : My overall Canadian Equivalency Summary says :Two Bachelor's Degrees (four Years), So in this case what can i input above to claim points for Two or more bachelor's degree in Level of education and Canadian education Equivalency respectively?

2) 4 years Bachelor's degree: In the level of Education drop down I selected Bachelor's and again when they ask Canadian Equivalency I selected Bachelor's.

Thanks!
Based on the info you provided I would go for "Two or more certificates/diploma/degrees"

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks. If affidavit is not needed, do I need to include copy of passport along with the transcripts envelope for them to acknowledge that both names belong to one person? My name is first name1 first name2 last name1 last name2 as per passport, but it is first name1 first name1 first letter of each part of last names as initials. I believe that it would be pain to get these things fixed in the report later, so just making sure that I get it right first time.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
realking said:
yes i am getting same error since october 14
I logged in just now and it is working fine. They mentioned on the top of the page they are experiencing some issues and they are working on it. Try clearing the cookies and try again.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sanha#1 said:
Hi Istari/Raj./Stanlee,

Here's my scenario:

This is correct, IMO.

Yes.

Thanks!
I believe that you can choose 2 Bachelor's degrees.

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe that you can choose 2 Bachelor's degrees.
Hi Raj.,

Thanks for the revert.I didn't get your thoughts on question 2.

let me enrich my question: What should I enter in level of education and Canadian education equivalency in EE profile for my PGDM to get points for "Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees."

As per WES, it is :
1)PGDM: Evaluated as Bachelor's of 4 years
2)Graduation : Evaluated as Bachelor's of 4 years as well.
Overall WES remark : two Bachelor's of 4 years.

AnishShan

Aug 16, 2016
I have work experience of 2 years 9 months in Canada. While creating EE profile, whether i need to give the experience as 2 years or 3 years? we have options like 1 or 2 or 3 only in .. Can anyone please suggest on this?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello aspirants!

Quick questions regarding ECA. I have got the sealed envelopes from my respective Universities for BE and MBA. My query is:

1. While applying in WES, it gives two courier options - Standard (CAD 7), and International Courier Service (CAD 85). Could someone please suggest which one to opt for?
2. For sending the documents, can I send through any courier of my choice? any suggestions on a reliable service in India?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!

sanha#1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
jtoc said:
Hello aspirants!

Quick questions regarding ECA. I have got the sealed envelopes from my respective Universities for BE and MBA. My query is:

1. While applying in WES, it gives two courier options - Standard (CAD 7), and International Courier Service (CAD 85). Could someone please suggest which one to opt for?
2. For sending the documents, can I send through any courier of my choice? any suggestions on a reliable service in India?

Thanks in advance. Cheers!
1) It totally depends on you,as to how soon you want the courier.Personally I opted for Standard delivery which come in 10 working days.If you go for express ,you will receive the parcel in 2 days.
2) Yes you can send the docs through courier of your choice.Had my courier parceled through DHL in 3 days to WES with all the tracking updates.
Hope that helps.

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
sanha#1 said:
1) It totally depends on you,as to how soon you want the courier.Personally I opted for Standard delivery which come in 10 working days.If you go for express ,you will receive the parcel in 2 days.
2) Yes you can send the docs through courier of your choice.Had my courier parceled through DHL in 3 days to WES with all the tracking updates.
Hope that helps.
Many thanks Sanha!!

Just one more thing. For applying WES for my Wife, should she use her post-marriage name (surname changed) or pre-marriage name (name on her degrees and marksheets)?? How would it effect the final EE application??