+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
OK thanks Istari..
Its humble request, can you please help me with the link for that.
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85142-SEE%20Guide%20(06-May-16).pdf

He can resubmit profile including one more NOC (4011) having experience of 1 year only in field of education (Women Studies). As he has worked as lecturer(but only for 1 year) in the same field of Women Studies (and these he dint have any documents, he needs to create the affidavits and all )and that too at the start of his career then he moved to IT and working under 2171 from last 8 years.

My query is, His primary NOC for Oasis SINP and EE profile (my CIC) is 2171 as he has been working in this from last 8 years and he will claim points for work experience against this NOC, not against 4011. Is this fine ?
Generally, your NOC for PNP and for EE should match.

Please suggest if that is fine....

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Yes Istari, NOC for SINP and EE profile (my CIC) will be same but my query was :

1. For SINP profile- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline witjh education) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work exp will be claimed)

2. For EE profile (my CIC)- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline witjh education) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work exp will be claimed)

Is this ok ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Hi All,

I just got into a trouble. (Received nomination, was going to accept it)
Just today I logged into my CIC account and changed its password and all the security questions' answers.
After that I successfully logged in using new password, system asked for Security question answers, and I answered according to the new answers that I changed just today. But system did not accept it. And it locked my account. Message " You have answered all of your security questions incorrectly. Your account has been locked. You are no longer able to recover your account online."

I am very much worried about this situation. I just received nomination today and was going to accept it.
Please help me how to recover my account.
If you are not able to gain access to that account, you should inform the province at once. Create a new EE profile (using a new GCkey) and ask the province to transfer the nomination to your new EE profile. Good luck and all the very best!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Yes Istari, NOC for SINP and EE profile (my CIC) will be same but my query was :

1. For SINP profile- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline witjh education) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work exp will be claimed)

2. For EE profile (my CIC)- He will include the experience as: 1 year for NOC 4011 (just to compensate the requirement of 1 year work under NOC inline witjh education) + 8 years exp for NOC 2171 (this will be primary NOC under which work exp will be claimed)

Is this ok ?
I suppose so.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you are not able to gain access to that account, you should inform the province at once. Create a new EE profile (using a new GCkey) and ask the province to transfer the nomination to your new EE profile. Good luck and all the very best!

Hi Raj,
Thanks for your help.
Is it possible that province can transfer the nomination to the new account? Has it happened before?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hb_rashidy said:
Hi Raj,
Thanks for your help.
Is it possible that province can transfer the nomination to the new account? Has it happened before?

Thanks
Yes, in this case, I believe the province will transfer the nomination to a new account. Ask them nicely. Yes, provinces have known to transfer the nomination to a new profile in case something like this happens.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, in this case, I believe the province will transfer the nomination to a new account. Ask them nicely. Yes, provinces have known to transfer the nomination to a new profile in case something like this happens.
Thanks a lot. I was really worried.
I have emailed CIC, will wait for their answer. If they will not reply in 7 days, will contact SINP and request them to transfer my nomination.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO FOLKS FROM INDIA--ANYBODY SUCCESSFULLY USED DOWNLOADABLE EPF PASSBOK AT CIC STAGE FOR PROOF OF FUNDS?

EPF office has refused to give any document for the same, I have successfuly used UAN Passbook for SINP application as proof of funds.

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
hi.. i am working in Govt. Sector as an Auditor, my job is non-technical and I am not CA or CS (as per NOC list one have to be CA or CS to qualify for Auditor NOC) ..being in administrative sector ..50% of my duties & responsibilities are matching with NOC 1221 not more than that.. should i go with this NOC?
Pls help..

regards

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
as i am new to this forum and immigration process i have lot of questions which i want to clear and i much appreciate the efforts of people like you who are constantly helping out people........

one more question, In order to qualify for specific NOC DO somebody need job experience ..........in that field or education in that field also
i have bachelor degree in computer science but i have 8 years plus experience in NOC 2255 where as job requirement for this NOC tells 1 to 2 years college diploma in some specific courses of surveying.............is CIC consider job experience in particular NOC or they consider education as well

Bigbenbird

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Quick question that im sure has no definitive answer....

I have submitted my PR application (CEC class), I have received my 'application received' letter, but I am now waiting on my 'application complete' letter or R10 as I think it might be known as....

My account has been changed to 'eligibility review in progress' and also show application 'open'

Any idea how long before I get my completeness check (R10) back? as Im eager to get a BOWP application in

Many thanks

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Could someone help me know, what are the steps to be followed after a person already working in Canada gets PPR? Does that person / family need to exit Canada and again re-enter ? Please let me know

Thanks in Advance!!

bosunjohnson

Apr 3, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum. I have followed the the step by step guide on the first page of this thread.
When I check for eligibility for the express entry, it says it appears I am not eligible.
Does it mean I can not immigrate to Canada?