+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Usually, people enter the date when they completed their degree (perhaps the date of the last exam). If you want to enter the date you started working, that is fine too, I guess.
Thanks a lot!

AKM84

Aug 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with my situation.

Back in 2007/2008 my eldest brother applied to sponsor my parents and since I was a dependent back then, I was included is the file. For some reason the sponsorship/file was rejected.

Now I am applying as a main applicant. How should I answer this question "Have YOU applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKM84 said:
Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with my situation.

Back in 2007/2008 my eldest brother applied to sponsor my parents and since I was a dependent back then, I was included is the file. For some reason the sponsorship/file was rejected.

Now I am applying as a main applicant. How should I answer this question "Have YOU applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
I've not encountered this situation before, but I'm pretty sure you should select "no".

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
satishmattad said:
Hi Seniors,

Currently any PNP open?

Thanks for your help.
Read the below post and check it out for yourself -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Good luck and all the very best!

Iyad717

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
Guys, I need your help. I still haven't created my CIC account but I have the most needed requirements for the EE HOWEVER my CRS score is very low (around 351), and as you know, the current cut-off score is around 480.

I have a bachelor degree in business, good IELTS score (19 points) , 4 years managerial experience, and 29 years old.

why do you think there is a huge difference in the score? am I doing something wrong? Im not even sure if Im eligible for EE. Appreciate your help !!!)

tbsalfred

Aug 29, 2016
Hello Sir/Ma'am!

Does anyone here knows about document 91226305, I recieved a letter from cic concerning my application and they are requesting a copy of (2) document: 1.. original copy of my english test (which I already have) 2. is the no. 91226305, please help me

thank you in advance

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iyad717 said:
Guys, I need your help. I still haven't created my CIC account but I have the most needed requirements for the EE HOWEVER my CRS score is very low (around 351), and as you know, the current cut-off score is around 480.

I have a bachelor degree in business, good IELTS score (19 points) , 4 years managerial experience, and 29 years old.

why do you think there is a huge difference in the score? am I doing something wrong? Im not even sure if Im eligible for EE. Appreciate your help !!!)
What do you mean "19 points" for IELTS ? Are you talking about the FSW eligibility grid ? Does that mean you got 3 CLB 8s and 1 CLB 7 ?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
For someone with only a Bachelor's degree, below CLB 9 in every band, and no Canadian work experience, 350 is about what you would expect.

Assuming that 19 is the number of points you got for language in the FSW eligibility grid, and also assuming that you have no past study in Canada or relatives in Canada, I calculate your FSW score at 65, which means that you are not eligible for EE.
But you can check it yourself: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbsalfred said:
Hello Sir/Ma'am!

Does anyone here knows about document 91226305, I recieved a letter from cic concerning my application and they are requesting a copy of (2) document: 1.. original copy of my english test (which I already have) 2. is the no. 91226305, please help me

thank you in advance
I've never heard of this document. As far as I know, all IRCC form numbers begin with a letter.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly help me with a question on IMM 0008(generic form), please share what has been successfully done in previously by anyone for this.

There is a question 2 a) Have you ever used any other name (e.g. Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)?
I have selected this as "No" while submitting application to SINP which got approved last week.

My wife didn't have a surname preivously on her all documents, after marriage she added surname and passport has original name+surname
Would it be considered as change which needs to be mentioned as yes under this question

Before Marriage-- Swali
After Marriage-- Swali Sarnaa

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
Kindly help me with a question on IMM 0008(generic form), please share what has been successfully done in previously by anyone for this.

There is a question 2 a) Have you ever used any other name (e.g. Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)?
I have selected this as "No" while submitting application to SINP which got approved last week.

My wife didn't have a surname preivously on her all documents, after marriage she added surname and passport has original name+surname
Would it be considered as change which needs to be mentioned as yes under this question

Before Marriage-- Swali
After Marriage-- Swali Sarnaa
Yes, that's considered a change, and needs to be mentioned.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
istari said:
Yes, that's considered a change, and needs to be mentioned.
Would it require any affidavit to be submitted?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy said:
I suspect that it will require some sort of documentation as proof.
I don't know what that document might be in your country.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kamy said:
Name change after marriage is not a complex issue. Provide your marriage certificate and get an affidavit notarized that mentions that this name change was because of marriage. This should do, IMO.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, could you please advise if it is mandatory to state that it's not your first EE profile while creating the new one?
If you don't mention that, will there be any problems with CIC in the future?