+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Stanlee said:
As per the requirement you are good with reference letter as long as it has all the required information. In case you are asked for salary slips, you can attach a Letter of Explanation as part of your application stating why you do not have the salary slips. You can think of alternatives for salary slips; you can show bank statements where salary has been credited. You can also show Income Tax Returns. Whether they will ask for additional documents or not depends on the case officer. I am just letting you know so that you can be prepared accordingly.
Stanlee said:
As per the requirement you are good with reference letter as long as it has all the required information. In case you are asked for salary slips, you can attach a Letter of Explanation as part of your application stating why you do not have the salary slips. You can think of alternatives for salary slips; you can show bank statements where salary has been credited. You can also show Income Tax Returns. Whether they will ask for additional documents or not depends on the case officer. I am just letting you know so that you can be prepared accordingly.
well very thanks stanlee and i admire ur every word....wish u all d best ...thanks once again...

STARBELLA

Mar 29, 2016
Hi,

I have submitted my profile yesterday only. Now I want to make some updates in my application but somehow I do not get the option to Update/Modify any of the forms. It only says that forms are Transmitted (with a lock symbol on the left).

I am really worried as to how I could make changes to my profile. Would creating a new profile be a solution to this?

Please help!!

karan21sharma

Mar 5, 2016
Initially I was sent a tourist visa by my sponsor company in Dubai as they wanted me to settle down first. After my arrival on 24th February 2014, they initiated the process to sponsor my employment. I received an Employment Entry Permit (red paper visa) on 6th of March 2014 with a validity period of 30 days. However, in order for me to have the 2 year employment visa stamped on my passport, I had to provide the 30 day entry permit containing an entry stamp by UAE immigration. As I was already inside the UAE and had previously entered on a tourist visa, therefore, in order to have the employment permit stamped by the UAE immigration, I had to exit the country and re-enter. Thus, my sponsor booked flights for me to and from the nearest country, which is Qatar. I took a flight out of UAE on the evening of 23rd March 2014 and returned, without exiting the Qatar airport (hence no immigration stamps from Qatar), during the early hours of 24th March 2014 and had my employment entry permit stamped.

My passport contains stamps of exit from UAE on 23 March 2014 and entry in to UAE on 24 March 2014.

1. Is an explanation letter sufficient to address this?

2. How should I enter it in travel history?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karan21sharma said:
Initially I was sent a tourist visa by my sponsor company in Dubai as they wanted me to settle down first. After my arrival on 24th February 2014, they initiated the process to sponsor my employment. I received an Employment Entry Permit (red paper visa) on 6th of March 2014 with a validity period of 30 days. However, in order for me to have the 2 year employment visa stamped on my passport, I had to provide the 30 day entry permit containing an entry stamp by UAE immigration. As I was already inside the UAE and had previously entered on a tourist visa, therefore, in order to have the employment permit stamped by the UAE immigration, I had to exit the country and re-enter. Thus, my sponsor booked flights for me to and from the nearest country, which is Qatar. I took a flight out of UAE on the evening of 23rd March 2014 and returned, without exiting the Qatar airport (hence no immigration stamps from Qatar), during the early hours of 24th March 2014 and had my employment entry permit stamped.

My passport contains stamps of exit from UAE on 23 March 2014 and entry in to UAE on 24 March 2014.

1. Is an explanation letter sufficient to address this?

2. How should I enter it in travel history?
xxxx to 23rd March: Dubai
23rd March 2014 to 24th March: Qatar
24th March to xxxx: Dubai

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I just want to ask to make sure.
If I didn't get any points for education for Canadian Experience Class but I got ITA cause I still have enough points, that means that I don't need Credential Assessment right?
Thank you

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Hi guys.
I have a query regarding renewing my EE profile due to it expire May 1st. I am sorry, I imagine the question has been asked too many times, how should I do it the job bank registration again, I have not received any information after updating my application. Please help.

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Hello there, I have a question about the medical exam that we need to do after receiving ITA. I have read that the form IMM1017E needs to be provided to the hospital which will be given by the visa office, as mentioned in CIC site. I would like to ask if that is already included once ITA is already received or do we need to do something to have that form? I am a bit confused, please help.

abdullahiiui

Dec 8, 2011
Hi Friends,

I have done my ECA with WES and following are the results.

Inter = Secondary School Diploma
B.com (2 years) = Diploma 2 years
MBA (2 years) = Bachelor Degree 3 years

Now question is

Are evaluation comes under?

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"
OR
" Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

Advance thanks for any help.

Regards

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
abdullahiiui said:
Hi Friends,

I have done my ECA with WES and following are the results.

Inter = Secondary School Diploma
B.com (2 years) = Diploma 2 years
MBA (2 years) = Bachelor Degree 3 years

Now question is

Are evaluation comes under?

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"
OR
" Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute".

Advance thanks for any help.

Regards

Hello,

Select your educational credential based on what is said in the "CANADIAN EQUIVALENT SUMMARY" section of your WES ECA report. You can see this summary as the first line of your ECA report. (you can paste it here if you need any help on it)

Hope this helps

Mikoy20

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
09-04-2016
Nomination.....
20-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
06-05-2016 (ITA)
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
04-08-2016
Hello there, I have a question about the medical exam that we need to do after receiving ITA. I have read that the form IMM1017E needs to be provided to the hospital which will be given by the visa office, as mentioned in CIC site. I would like to ask if that is already included once ITA is already received or do we need to do something to have that form? I am a bit confused, please help.

abdullahiiui

Dec 8, 2011
LizzyBob said:
Hello,

Select your educational credential based on what is said in the "CANADIAN EQUIVALENT SUMMARY" section of your WES ECA report. You can see this summary as the first line of your ECA report. (you can paste it here if you need any help on it)

Hope this helps
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
abdullahiiui said:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)
Yes, you can select "two or more certificates....." option