+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
hi, go and check out this blog...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
VPSingh said:
Hi there, can anyone suggest when is first draw of Feb 2016 going to take place??
the draw is unpredictable. I'm also waiting myself. but from what I'm seeing on the trend, I think the first draw for February is next week.

let's hope and pray that they will draw very soon.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi,

I would like to have my job validation seeker code but I did not received any messages from cic even though I am eligible ad I have 519 points.

I tried the lat four digit of my password and it did not work.

With this account I submitted an express entry profile a few months ago that I withdrew and for that application I got a job code...Can t be the reason why I don't have a code for my new express entry application ?

I really don't want to miss the next draw...

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hi All,

My express entry profile's expiry date is Feb 5th 2016. I am supposed to receive a message from CIC regarding expiration and reactivation of my profile. But as of now haven't received any message, and it is still active. Should I wait for the expiry message from CIC or should I withdraw on my own and create a new one.

I am concerned as I have received provincial nomination and do not want to withdraw my profile on my own.
Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
sqid.madoma said:
Hi,

I would like to have my job validation seeker code but I did not received any messages from cic even though I am eligible ad I have 519 points.

I tried the lat four digit of my password and it did not work.

With this account I submitted an express entry profile a few months ago that I withdrew and for that application I got a job code...Can t be the reason why I don't have a code for my new express entry application ?

I really don't want to miss the next draw...
After days waiting for that code it finally arrived in my application just a few hours after I posted this message.

So patience is the word to remember for the next few months !

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
dchazer said:
Hi All,

My express entry profile's expiry date is Feb 5th 2016. I am supposed to receive a message from CIC regarding expiration and reactivation of my profile. But as of now haven't received any message, and it is still active. Should I wait for the expiry message from CIC or should I withdraw on my own and create a new one.

I am concerned as I have received provincial nomination and do not want to withdraw my profile on my own.
Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!

Please check this link regarding expiry of Express Entry profile http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp.

It states that "You can only stay in the Express Entry pool for one year from the date you were accepted into it. You can see this date in your MyCIC account.

Your Express Entry profile will expire if you are not invited to apply in those 12 months. If it expires, your profile will be removed from the system and you will get a message in your MyCIC telling you so.

If your profile is about to expire, you can save screen shots of (or print out) your profile to make it easier to re-enter your data. Do not create a new profile until your existing one expires. You can create a new profile at any time once yours expires.

If you decide to create and submit a new profile before your existing one expires, you will need to withdraw your existing profile first."

canadayo

Sep 7, 2015
Hi All,
Have query about Job Bank Account creation. Can we create two Job bank account based on single Express Entry application number ?
For example, I have created my Express Entry profile account & added my wife's info as well as we both are interested to wok there & apply for PR.

So to search jobs (as NOCs are different), do we need to create different Job Bank account using single Express Entry application number ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
canadayo said:
Hi All,
Have query about Job Bank Account creation. Can we create two Job bank account based on single Express Entry application number ?
For example, I have created my Express Entry profile account & added my wife's info as well as we both are interested to wok there & apply for PR.

So to search jobs (as NOCs are different), do we need to create different Job Bank account using single Express Entry application number ?
Express Entry Candidates can only create one Job Match account with their Express Entry profile.

Check out this link for FAQs on Job Bank http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/support-eng.do;jsessionid=5D21DBE65AE5FE23F0A9DEFA8CD5F996.imnav1?type=js

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Dear Stanlee
Can u Pls help me out on an issue?
I m going to apply in EE and will fill up the form
Now I know I will get more points for single, however though I m married my husband is not willing to accompany me.

In this case should I apply as single or is there any options for married but not accompanying? I m really confused..
Coz I can't pick single isn't?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alvirahuda said:
Dear Stanlee
Can u Pls help me out on an issue?
I m going to apply in EE and will fill up the form
Now I know I will get more points for single, however though I m married my husband is not willing to accompany me.

In this case should I apply as single or is there any options for married but not accompanying? I m really confused..
Coz I can't pick single isn't?
If you are married, you will have to declare that in your Express Entry profile even if your spouse will not be accompanying you. Also, you will have to declare the amount of funds for 2 people which is CAD 15,143. You can check it out here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

Additionally, you will still need to get the medicals and police clearance for your spouse, even if they won't be accompanying you.

alvirahuda

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Stanlee said:
If you are married, you will have to declare that in your Express Entry profile even if your spouse will not be accompanying you. Also, you will have to declare the amount of funds for 2 people which is CAD 15,143. You can check it out here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

Additionally, you will still need to get the medicals and police clearance for your spouse, even if they won't be accompanying you.
thanks for your reply but what if I declare that I am married and finally he doesnt accompany men wouldnot it be a problem?

If i get pr they may say that u declared yourseld married and why ur spouce wont accompany?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alvirahuda said:
thanks for your reply but what if I declare that I am married and finally he doesnt accompany men wouldnot it be a problem?

If i get pr they may say that u declared yourseld married and why ur spouce wont accompany?
That's your spouse's decision and IRCC cannot force them to do otherwise. They cannot even question their decision. They can (and indeed do) only mandate that if you choose to list your spouse as 'non accompanying' now and get higher points because of that action, your points will be correspondingly decreased if you change that status to 'accompanying' at any other point of time during the application.

IRCC doesn't really care if your spouse accompanies you to Canada or not.

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
good for you and thanks for the update..

sqid.madoma said:
After days waiting for that code it finally arrived in my application just a few hours after I posted this message.

So patience is the word to remember for the next few months !

Zouzoukax

Jan 27, 2016
Hey everyone!

Just a quick question, how do you prove your work experience? Is a letter from my current employer (where he states I have been working there for 13 months) enough?

Thanks!!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Zouzoukax said:
Hey everyone!

Just a quick question, how do you prove your work experience? Is a letter from my current employer (where he states I have been working there for 13 months) enough?

Thanks!!
You can prove your work experience through Reference Letter issued by your manager/supervisor/HR (on company letter head). You will need it from all your employers (current and past).

Additionally, you can also provide other supporting documents - employment contract/offer letter/appointment letter/salary slips/tax papers/appraisals/promotion letters etc, but reference letter is the most important document.

There is no specific format, but it should basically cover the points mentioned in the below format (on company letter head).

This is in line with the requirement that has been mentioned in the OINP Application Guide (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html).

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
[/quote]