+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Hello forum members.

Regarding the work experience, the time of work experience should be just in one NOC or could it be combined into different NOCs?

Thnks ind advance

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello every one

please help on the following topic..

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in july2015 and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 2-3 more months to go through my file according to their usual time.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

1. will my EE profile and job seeker code expire on 15th march(when my IELTS will expire)? if yes then
2. how i will update my EE profile code to Nova Scotia.
3. if i got nomination before expiring my EE profile,then how would i update my IELTS new score ?

please give your comment

thanx in advance.

snehagoswami

Jan 5, 2016
Hello People,

Please help me on Below:
I have created a Express Entry Profile and registered in Job Bank but I do not see any Place to post my CV.
How will recruiters know about my detailed work Experience. My total score comes out to be 370 so will I get the ITA or not and what is the processing time.

Please help in increasing my score and provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Sneha

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
elchar said:
Hello forum members.

Regarding the work experience, the time of work experience should be just in one NOC or could it be combined into different NOCs?

Thnks ind advance
It could be in different NOCs provided S/he has at least one year, continuous, paid work experience in one NOC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
snehagoswami said:
Hello People,

Please help me on Below:
I have created a Express Entry Profile and registered in Job Bank but I do not see any Place to post my CV.
How will recruiters know about my detailed work Experience. My total score comes out to be 370 so will I get the ITA or not and what is the processing time.

Please help in increasing my score and provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Sneha
1) I don't think there is a provision (yet) to post a CV in jobbank.
2) They won't. It is extremely unlikely to get a job in Canada until and unless you have landed there. AFAIK, employers will not be willing to hire someone and wait for months (may be more than a year) from him/her to join work.
3) 370 CRS won't budge at all. There is no reason to believe the score will come down below 450 anytime in the near future. You should consider increasing your score. You can try the following to increase your score -

i) Try and get a CLB-9 in IELTS (LRWS 8777). This will improve your score significantly.
ii) If you are married, you can ask your spouse to write IELTS and get his ECA done. This will add points to your CRS.

4) CIC claims that it processes most application in a time period of 6 months or less. Really depends on your case, there are no promises.
Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sheoran87 said:
hello every one

please help on the following topic..

i have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in july2015 and created my EE profile. NS pnp will take 2-3 more months to go through my file according to their usual time.my IELTS is going to expire on 15th march 2016. i have already taken a date of 5th march 2016 for IELTS.

My question is:-

1. will my EE profile and job seeker code expire on 15th march(when my IELTS will expire)? if yes then

YES but since you will receive your IELTS test results before March 15th, you can update your EE profile and it won't expire.

2. how i will update my EE profile code to Nova Scotia.
Read answer 1

3. if i got nomination before expiring my EE profile,then how would i update my IELTS new score ?
You have 60 days to accept the nomination. You can wait till you get your IELTS scores, update it and then accept nomination.

please give your comment

thanx in advance.

racherlas

Jul 22, 2015
Hello,

Happy New year!

I am very keen to move to Canada. I took my IELTS last month and I am in the process of validating my degrees and certificates.
I have done my Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
Age 30 years
Work Ex - 7 + years
Marital Status – Single
IELTS Score – L – 8, S – 7.5, R – 6 & W – 6.5 (Overall I Scored a band of 7) Is that enough? (Have I scored CLB 7 in each section? I am little confused on CLB can someone explain?)

My Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 370

I am a little concerned about my CRS score as to what I read on the forum, 450 is what one should target to easily get a PR, am I correct?

Advise on my case will certainly be of great help!

Regards,
Susheel

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
racherlas said:
Hello,

Happy New year!

I am very keen to move to Canada. I took my IELTS last month and I am in the process of validating my degrees and certificates.
I have done my Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University
Age 30 years
Work Ex - 7 + years
Marital Status – Single
IELTS Score – L – 8, S – 7.5, R – 6 & W – 6.5 (Overall I Scored a band of 7) Is that enough? (Have I scored CLB 7 in each section? I am little confused on CLB can someone explain?)

My Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 370

I am a little concerned about my CRS score as to what I read on the forum, 450 is what one should target to easily get a PR, am I correct?

Advise on my case will certainly be of great help!

Regards,
Susheel
If you can get CLB - 9 in IELTS (LRWS - 8777), your CRS will increase significantly. Arounf 70 - 75 points will be added to your CRS.

Otherwise, your only option would be to secure a Provincial Nomination. This would add a significant amount of time (and money sometimes) to the process. So, I suggest you to re-sit IELTS and get CLB-9.

racherlas

Jul 22, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you can get CLB - 9 in IELTS (LRWS - 8777), your CRS will increase significantly. Around 70 - 75 points will be added to your CRS.

Otherwise, your only option would be to secure a Provincial Nomination. This would add a significant amount of time (and money sometimes) to the process. So, I suggest you to re-sit IELTS and get CLB-9.
How does the provincial nomination work? And why more time,, money?

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I have a problem with my EE account.
I got my ECA report from WES, where my master`s degree is recognized, and when complemented my profile, my points did not risen.
The transmission was done yesterday in the the education segment information.

Today is displays that the information is transmitted, but there is not a message form CIC, and in addition the points are still the same.
The same goes for my husband`s profile.
I have updated the spouse education information form bachelor to master` degree, and the points are still the same.

What's the problem?
You I have to create a new EE profile?

auss1e

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Everyone
I'm trying to complete my Express Entry application and am at the Work History section and have a few questions, I hope you guys can help?

1) Date I first became qualified to practice in this occupation: Will be using NOC code 0601, so would this be the date that I got my university degree?

2) Intended work in Canada section: I'm currently employed, does this count as a job offer? If so, do I then enter the associated information for the job I'm currently employed in? Different NOC code to my primary occupation, and no LMIA but it is my current job, and I have been employed by the company for more than a year.

Thanks!! :)

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auss1e said:
Hi Everyone
I'm trying to complete my Express Entry application and am at the Work History section and have a few questions, I hope you guys can help?

1) Date I first became qualified to practice in this occupation: Will be using NOC code 0601, so would this be the date that I got my university degree?

I put the date that I first started working in the NOC code.

2) Intended work in Canada section: I'm currently employed, does this count as a job offer? If so, do I then enter the associated information for the job I'm currently employed in? Different NOC code to my primary occupation, and no LMIA but it is my current job, and I have been employed by the company for more than a year.

No, a job offer must have an LMIA.

Thanks!! :)

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I received ITA in December 2015 and currently working on completing the required documents for submitting the eAPR. I have a few questions that I need clarification on and would really appreciate if someone could provide me clarity on these:

1. Do I need to get copied of required documents such as Educational docs, birth certificates, passport copies, experience letters notarized before scanning and uploading?
2. I have a immediate relative in Canada. Although I am not and cannot claim any points because of this, but I have disclosed this to provide correct information. Accordingly the documents that I have been asked to provide include the 'proof of relationship' and my relative's residency status with additional details like 'utility bills'. I can get all the documents such as a copy of his drivers license and mobile bill, which include his address, but the challenge with the utility bill is that they are not in his name since he is staying in a rented accommodation and does not have any utilities under his name. Therefore, if I provide a copy of the utility bill which is not under his name, will this be acceptable?

Sincerely,

Shining Star

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
hello..
today i received file number from cic for express entry..
my total score is 409 with spouse..
i received invitation from ontario..while i am staying at CALGARY, ALBERTA.
whats your suggestion?
should i go to ontario or wait for alberta..
i updated my profile and as per my calculation my score would be 441 with spouse...
my wife is computer eng..

Suggestion please

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I RECEIVED INVITATION FROM ONTARIO BUT THAT EMAIL MENTION THAT IF I ACCEPT IT THAN I AM OUT FROM EXPRESS ENTRY & I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY OTHER province PNP..

ITS CORRECT?