+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiron said:
You need CLB 8 (7.5 in Listening and 6.5 for R/W/S) to be considered eligible. You can create your profile now itself if you want to though CRS score won't be calculated and you won't get into the pool unless you get CLB-8.
Is it? As per information from CIC, the minimum requirement is CLB 7. Which one is true?

g15kumar

Sep 2, 2015
chiron said:
You need CLB 8 (7.5 in Listening and 6.5 for R/W/S) to be considered eligible. You can create your profile now itself if you want to though CRS score won't be calculated and you won't get into the pool unless you get CLB-8.
I have CLB 9; below is the error: Can you please help me to understand why?
Actually, Yesterday, I have updated my IELTS score, because of increase in score (Current: Lestening-8.5, Reading: 7.5, Writing-7, Speaking-7) & it has successfully uploaded. But then shortly I received a message in the profile mentioning that I am ineligible. Whereas which is not true, I am meeting all the requirements of express entry. Today I have just updated increased score.
Now, I am unable to update the details as it is not showing the "modify" option. I AM WORRIED PLEASE HELP.
One more thing: I checked my details in the form option and saw that my work history was zero. Which is not true (I updated my work history at the time I created my profile).
Thanks in advance for anticipated earlier response, as response is highly valuable for me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g15kumar said:
I have CLB 9; below is the error: Can you please help me to understand why?
Actually, Yesterday, I have updated my IELTS score, because of increase in score (Current: Lestening-8.5, Reading: 7.5, Writing-7, Speaking-7) & it has successfully uploaded. But then shortly I received a message in the profile mentioning that I am ineligible. Whereas which is not true, I am meeting all the requirements of express entry. Today I have just updated increased score.
Now, I am unable to update the details as it is not showing the "modify" option. I AM WORRIED PLEASE HELP.
One more thing: I checked my details in the form option and saw that my work history was zero. Which is not true (I updated my work history at the time I created my profile).
Thanks in advance for anticipated earlier response, as response is highly valuable for me.
Try creating a new profile.

g15kumar

Sep 2, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Try creating a new profile.
That will be the last option for me & i will do as well, but can you please shed some light what is the root cause for that problem??
How we can avoid such scenarios in future?
Why it was occurred?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g15kumar said:
That will be the last option for me & i will do as well, but can you please shed some light what is the root cause for that problem??
How we can avoid such scenarios in future?
Why it was occurred?
That is not your last option, per say. That is the only option. Once a profile is ineligible, you CANNOT do anything. You just have to recreate the profile.

This could be because sometimes, when you try to edit your profile, some data disappears or something along those lines happen. That is why, your profile might have become ineligible. I suggest you to recreate your profile :) . Good luck!

g15kumar

Sep 2, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
That is not your last option, per say. That is the only option. Once a profile is ineligible, you CANNOT do anything. You just have to recreate the profile.

This could be because sometimes, when you try to edit your profile, some data disappears or something along those lines happen. That is why, your profile might have become ineligible. I suggest you to recreate your profile :) . Good luck!
Thanks rajkamalmohanram for your inputs. But still i am in doubt, why it is happeing. & What would be prevention steps?

Does it give any impact to my profile: As i have already applied/ forwarded my document to NS in the month August, So will it be create any problem in future.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
g15kumar said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram for your inputs. But still i am in doubt, why it is happeing. & What would be prevention steps?

Does it give any impact to my profile: As i have already applied/ forwarded my document to NS in the month August, So will it be create any problem in future.
In that case, I think you MUST inform NS about this change. Mail them telling that you have withdrawn the profile and created a new one because you'll receive a new EE profile number.

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I created my express entry profile in March, I took IELTS again and improved my score. Now I want to delete my previous profile and crete a new one. Is it possible to do so? Would it harm my profile in any way?
Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
reet10 said:
Hi Seniors,

I created my express entry profile in March, I took IELTS again and improved my score. Now I want to delete my previous profile and crete a new one. Is it possible to do so? Would it harm my profile in any way?
Your suggestions would be much appreciated.
You don't have to do that. You can just update the scores in your existing profile.

BUT, if your updated score >400, you can withdraw the existing profile and create a new profile and see if you get a PT from Ontario.

This will not have any negative consequences.

Good luck!

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
You don't have to do that. You can just update the scores in your existing profile.

BUT, if your updated score >400, you can withdraw the existing profile and create a new profile and see if you get a PT from Ontario.

This will not have any negative consequences.

Good luck!
Yes, my current score is 438 and I want to withdraw and create profile again. I am from outside canada and not sure which province shall i choose. I have read about Ontario PNP invitations. I want to know one shall only choose one particular province in order to get invite from that province? Does multiple province selection impact getting invitations from provinces?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
reet10 said:
Yes, my current score is 438 and I want to withdraw and create profile again. I am from outside canada and not sure which province shall i choose. I have read about Ontario PNP invitations. I want to know one shall only choose one particular province in order to get invite from that province? Does multiple province selection impact getting invitations from provinces?
You can either choose Ontario or you can choose "All provinces" option. You cannot have two active profiles at once so withdraw your current profile first and then create a new profile.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi All,

I need to fill the wes form for the ECA for express entry, I have confusion about filling the name. As per my passport, my given name name is "Randeep Singh" and there is no surname/last name in the passport. So what should I fill in the First (Given name) name and Last (Family) name field in the wes application form.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Hi, I'm new to this froum and I got ITA recently. I'm uploading my documents, after uploading, I cannot open the document and see if being uploaded correctly. Can someone help me with this.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit2015 said:
Hi, I'm new to this froum and I got ITA recently. I'm uploading my documents, after uploading, I cannot open the document and see if being uploaded correctly. Can someone help me with this.
That's the case with me as well. I think there isn't any option to view the uploaded file. What you can do is to open the file on your PC and see if it's readable. If it looks good, then just upload it.

sgemini

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reet10 said:
I am from outside canada and not sure which province shall i choose. I have read about Ontario PNP invitations.
Ontario is best but then it also depends on your job profile. Try to do some research on the location of some good companies.