+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skroncan said:
Thanks Asivad for clearing all my confusions but one.

Yes. Separate individual, separate passport stamp.
I am the principal applicant and I mentioned all the foreign trips in my section. In SPOUSE section, when it asks for my wife's or her family members' foreign tours what should I write? She has never been abroad but if I count myself as her family member then in spouse section should I must repeat all those foreign tours that I have already mentioned in the principal applicant's section??? Great confusion. Why CIC will ask for redundant information?

Leave that section blank and highlight that in your LOE.

I have a UCI number from FSWP 2014 and I have mentioned it in the form. The rejection letters states that I applied to CIC for PR but there is no file number although my application was processed. Now, if I say yes to "applied for PR" it asks for file number and if I say no then wouldn't it be a misrepresentation???

Answer Yes and provide the UCI.

Please help for this clarification. Thanks in advance.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rajkamalmohanram

Many thanks. You saved my life.

Got the proper address:
WES Reference No.____________________
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Canada

I found that I had a mistake when the first time to choose the purpose.
I choose immigration US, instead of CIC.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Farhanzahid said:
Dear Asivad,
please tell in application whether to write WES number like 123456 or 123456IMM ?
[Am not Asivad, but just my two cents :D ]
I guess you should write whatever is in your WES assessment. So, yes, include that "IMM" bit.

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
shashidhar_sm said:
[Am not Asivad, but just my two cents :D ]
I guess you should write whatever is in your WES assessment. So, yes, include that "IMM" bit.
Thanks alot one more question in my travel history should i also include the travel trips of wife which she did alone.

adebo

Oct 10, 2015
i have a situation,

Wife is principal applicant and husband plans to be spouse.

Both had just recently written IELTS in lagos and both scored same score of 6.5 overall

Only wife (P/A) had her certificates evaluated by WES Canada and found to have perfect equivalency at Masters Level.

Couple are applying under the EE program, and about populating their profile to be submitted to MyCIC.

What are their chances of success and what are the precautionary steps to take to achieve their desired ambition

YokoDaddy

Jul 23, 2014
I think I'm getting a little worked up now - a few details here and there are falling through the cracks.

I had collected all my work ex letters last year for the FSW, as a result the letters are addressed as follows

The CIC,
Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Centralized Intake Office,
PO Box 7500, Sydney NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Can I send these letters for the EE (assuming I get the ITA)? Or do I have to start getting letters all over again from scratch addressed specifically to the CIC Express Entry? Is it grounds for stopping / slowing application? The issue is that I've got a lot of contractual work so I have had to get 8 separate work ex letters tailored to the relevant NOC for FSW, unlikely these organisations will now repeat the favour.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YokoDaddy said:
I think I'm getting a little worked up now - a few details here and there are falling through the cracks.

I had collected all my work ex letters last year for the FSW, as a result the letters are addressed as follows

The CIC,
Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Centralized Intake Office,
PO Box 7500, Sydney NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

Can I send these letters for the EE (assuming I get the ITA)? Or do I have to start getting letters all over again from scratch addressed specifically to the CIC Express Entry? Is it grounds for stopping / slowing application? The issue is that I've got a lot of contractual work so I have had to get 8 separate work ex letters tailored to the relevant NOC for FSW, unlikely these organisations will now repeat the favour.
These would suffice.

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
A M Gupta said:
They do provide reports in both name. I have received the copy. If you are creating ee profile by her maiden name it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, if you don't mind spending again courier additional documents. They do have a fax number. Try sending the copy by fax. Just remember that you mention reference number on the copy.

Call is yours. :)
Hello to All Seniors - I have the same problem. Since the school decided to send the docs by themselves, I totally forgot that I also need to send Marriage License as well. Does anyone knows if aside from fax, they accept docs via email? Thanks from Phils here and it is really expensive to courier again another docs. Thanks to all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram

Many thanks. You saved my life.

Got the proper address:
WES Reference No.____________________
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
Canada

I found that I had a mistake when the first time to choose the purpose.
I choose immigration US, instead of CIC.
You're welcome! Good that you asked!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
adebo said:
i have a situation,

Wife is principal applicant and husband plans to be spouse.

Both had just recently written IELTS in lagos and both scored same score of 6.5 overall

Only wife (P/A) had her certificates evaluated by WES Canada and found to have perfect equivalency at Masters Level.

Couple are applying under the EE program, and about populating their profile to be submitted to MyCIC.

What are their chances of success and what are the precautionary steps to take to achieve their desired ambition
With this information, its hard to tell! You must first understand how EE works. What the eligibility criteria are and so on and so forth!

Start here--> https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

Or

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Their success directly depends on their CRS. The lowest cutoff till date is 450.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just last one last thing before I submit my ECA.

If my latest education is master degree, do i also need to do ECA for my bachelor degree? I heard from somewhere that it is not necessary to include bachelor degree (no difference for the points), is it true?

After we finished filling in the application and click submit on the CIC application, can we still edit the information, or is it already final?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuwat said:
Just last one last thing before I submit my ECA.

If my latest education is master degree, do i also need to do ECA for my bachelor degree? I heard from somewhere that it is not necessary to include bachelor degree (no difference for the points), is it true?

If your Masters is either acquired in Canada or you have an ECA stating Masters equivalence, you don't need to get your Bachelors degree assessed.

After we finished filling in the application and click submit on the CIC application, can we still edit the information, or is it already final?

You can make edits at any point till getting an ITA.

Thank you

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad

Many thanks for your answer.

Yes, I am in the process of ECA process. Initially, I thought I need to do both, until I knew it from my friend, that I only need to do one - the highest qualification.

So, with this, in the CIC application, I only need to declare my master degree, which I already have had the assessment of ECA? Does it make any different for the point, if I declare two of master degress (coz I have two masters)? What do you think Asivad?