+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!!!!!

I had raised a CSE last month to Delhi Visa Office (India) asking them if EPF can be used as proof of funds. To my surprise, this morning, received a mail from them telling that , YES, EPF can be used as Proof of Funds.

I have added the screenshot in my google drive. You can view it by clicking on the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygmBX-ugQw-bnU5aW1mc2psUVU/view?usp=docslist_api

Somebody might find this information useful. So, I'm posting it here.

Please note that I got this information from the Canadian High Commission in India. This response might hold good only for Indian applicants.

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Hi All,

I got a major issue in my emedical sheet.
Clinic printed the wrong passport number on it and submitted the same.
They have informed cic about the same and will send an email to me acknowledging the same.

Please advise if this will be fine or cic may reject my application.

Thanks in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PranavKat said:
Hi All,

I got a major issue in my emedical sheet.
Clinic printed the wrong passport number on it and submitted the same.
They have informed cic about the same and will send an email to me acknowledging the same.

Please advise if this will be fine or cic may reject my application.

Thanks in advance.
Don't panic! Since it is not your mistake, I don't think CIC will summarily reject your application. Your doctors can keep sending mails to them and I hope there will be a positive response. I wish you good luck!

Priya_Ahlawat

Jun 30, 2015
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear,

I have got confimation letter in pdf regarding job bank registration, but my status in EE profile is still showing the same details as below. should i wait for one or two days for this upgradation>>>

Application status = pending additional criteria
province territory = no nominations at this time
job bank registration = pending
minimim entry criteria = met
ITA status = not applicable

thanx and please update
Hi Adil -
I submitted my Express Entry Profile last evening and also got the job bank registration done. Though i have got an email from Job Bank for successful registration and a message in my CiC Account " You have been accepted to the express entry pool of candidates"
But still my application status is not updated
Application status: pending additional criteria
Province territory: no nominations at this time
Job bank registration: pending
Minimim entry criteria: met
ITA status: not applicable

Since you had also faced similar problem , could you please guide as how long will it take for the application status to chnage to Open . And do i need to take anny further actions on this. Many thanks in advance !!

Regards ,
Priya

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
hiii everybody
I need one help
I have new passport since last year & I am living in other country & its residence valid visa stamped to my old canceled one.
should I upload both ,cancelled & the new valid one??

logicrow

Sep 5, 2015
logicrow said:
Hello Seniors,
I am new to this group. For a long time I am dark whether I am eligible for Express Entry or not . Here is my details bellow

=> I have completed my M.S on physics
=> I have completed my B.Sc on physics
=> I am also done Professional Diploma in Software Engneering from NIIT
=> I have 7 years experience as a software Engineer.
=> I am married
=> I am 32 years old,
=> I wife is on study , hons, 3rd year

My question is am I eligible for express entry as my academic background and professional experience are different ?
If not then what I can do to be eligible ?
waiting to get answer from experts

KN1980

Aug 31, 2015
vanthle said:
No they wont accept without signature and stamp on the envelope
"If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES."
I received envelope which were not signed by authorities, however, they were duly accepted by WES. The key point was that they had cello tape applied in such a fashion (on brown envelope) that any attempt of tinkering would have torn them. Also, they were in official envelopes. So I guess it works.

canadayo

Sep 7, 2015
Query on creating account at "Jobbank" site

As per the latest update on the site its mentioned that "Job seekers require their Social Insurance Number (SIN), mother's maiden name and date of birth or their Express Entry profile number and their job seeker validation code to complete this process"

However, I am very new to the EE process & yet to file EE Profile since IELTS & Education docs verification is pending.

1. Is there any way I can get logged into the Jobbank site, so that relative employeer's can view my profile & approach me for the job openings or I can approach them for the openings they have open (w/o EE process) ?

Thanks,
Yogesh

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
HI Friends,

I have completed EE and overall CRS is 351, also i have activated job bank. it would be appreciated to have your support on following points

a. while filling EE, i selected couple of Provinces, now i knew that its better to select all Provinces to enhance the chances of success, can i know modify or update it, as i couldn't find anyway to modify this information.

Following 2 points i have requested earlier,

b. has anybody in this forum, obtain job offer by applying through job bank?
c. How can i put my efforts to get Provincial Nomination, one way could b to visit all the PNP websites and apply one by one, is it correct? or there is other ways?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
abdul.abdulqayyum@gmail.com

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does applicant need to provide / upload any documents of his / her family members? Eg. family members' passports, birth /death certificates etc.

Thanks in advance.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any province asks for the applicant's birth certificate? Thanks in advance.

indrajit195

Sep 9, 2015
Hi, I am new to this forum. I need a suggestion. My CRS score is 422. The provinces whose PNPs are currently still open like Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba etc doesn't have enough scope for jobs in my field of work. So is there any chance to get ITA with this score in the next 4-5 months or is it advisable to apply for PNP for the provinces which I mentioned above. Thanks in advance.