+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Poten

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,

How I have to submit the fee for my BC PNP application?

I have the form but I don't know where to lodge it.

Thank you

Jemug

Aug 27, 2015
what to do while's waiting for decision

Hi,

I am very new to this forum, please excuse me if this question has been answered already. I have a few questions:
1) I only have about 9 months of work experience so far by august and my post graduate work permit expires on Dec 3rd, My CLB is a 7 as average for spaking, listening, reading and writing. I studied in Canada (up to degree) and i'm 24 and no spouse yet.
I tried to complete the profile for Express entry but I do not qualify yet, i'm guessing due to the 1 year experience, I am not sure if there are other means to qualify? should I maybe try doing another IELTS exam?

2) is the 1 year full-time work include doing over time done at work? is the 1560hrs just the minimum?.. is working 2 permanent jobs to reach the 1560hrs possible and then before submitting profile, I can get an LMIA with one employer?

Thank you very much :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Frenz...can anyone tell that when i need to show my POF..like do i have to deposit required amout in my account now or after ITA ?? as i m just at a stage of creating EE profile...plz guide me on this..
Current

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
$unn¥123 said:
Frenz...can anyone tell that when i need to show my POF..like do i have to deposit required amout in my account now or after ITA ?? as i m just at a stage of creating EE profile...plz guide me on this..
Current
The older the funds, the better!!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nagpalryan said:
Hi All

Thanks for this wonderful site. I just came across.

I too have few queries

1) what is PNP program ( what are Active PNPs available, is it based on skills?)?
PNP = Provincial Nominee Program. Provinces may select you from the EE pool on their own accord or you can apply to provinces to get a nomination. Almost all provinces have exhausted their quotas for this year. You can try applying to provinces from Jan '16. Please go through this link for more information.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/

2) I have not filled EE form as of now. Does selecting a Province there would have any impact in future PNP.

As I have mentioned earlier, it is extremely unlikely for you to secure a nomination this year. You can start applying to provinces from Jan 2016. You can mention "All provinces" in your EE profile. No issues.

3) Is there any step by step guide for filling the EE form ( like IELTS Equivalents in terms of GOOD/MODERATE, Does it ask for Spouse's lelts competency etc)

You can go through this thread for step by step instructions.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

You will get a good CRS if you try and secure a CLB-9 in IELTS (8 in listening and 7 in the rest). Spouse IELTS is not mandatory but it will fetch you points if she has taken IELTS.

Regards

erfoolak

Jul 12, 2015
Hi All,

I got invitation to apply but having problem uploading requesting documents:
As far as I know you can only upload 1 file for each requested document. correct?
Also I'm getting error message while uploading in PDF or DOC format saying that my files are in wrong formats!
I've tried many files in pdf and doc for couple of days but still getting error message.
Any suggestion?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
erfoolak said:
Hi All,

I got invitation to apply but having problem uploading requesting documents:
As far as I know you can only upload 1 file for each requested document. correct?
Also I'm getting error message while uploading in PDF or DOC format saying that my files are in wrong formats!
I've tried many files in pdf and doc for couple of days but still getting error message.
Any suggestion?
It could be a browser problem. On Firefox I would get the same error message as you. I switched to Safari and then it worked.

kksnathan3

Aug 28, 2015
HI, introducing myself, i am Senthil studying on the new express entry procedure. I have a query relating to the job offer criteria and 600 points given to it. Can i get a PR without a job offer through the express entry scheme. I am a mechanical engineer with 14 years of experience in the autotomotive industry. Going to take the IELTS and ECA in a short while.

harrydhindsa

Star Member
May 23, 2015
DO I ELIGIBLE FOR APPLY TO EXPRESS ENTRY

Hi , dear friends. I am very new to the Forum as well to the immigration process.
i want to know can i apply for the express entry program as skilled worker. ? what are my chances of getting the INVITATION TO APPLY.
i have done B.tech Graduation Electrical & Electronic Engineering 4 years from university. (total 16 years of education i have).
My ECA Asessment is done , my degree is equivalent to 4 years B.tech degree.
I have full time total 3 and half years work experience as the electrical engineer. ( 2 years in foreign country).
My IELTS General score is 7.5 (8.5 listening , 7.0 reading, 7.5 writing , 7.5 speaking).
My age is 25 years.

Can you experienced people tell me can i apply for EE , will i get ITA .

Thanks .

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kksnathan3 said:
HI, introducing myself, i am Senthil studying on the new express entry procedure. I have a query relating to the job offer criteria and 600 points given to it. Can i get a PR without a job offer through the express entry scheme. I am a mechanical engineer with 14 years of experience in the autotomotive industry. Going to take the IELTS and ECA in a short while.
Possible. But you'll need a CRS score of 450+ to get an ITA in the near future.

harrydhindsa

Star Member
May 23, 2015
How i will be able to calculate my CRS score ?. please tell sir.
i do not have a job offer from canada yet. please guide me .how much score i will get from my present profile ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrydhindsa said:
How i will be able to calculate my CRS score ?. please tell sir.
i do not have a job offer from canada yet. please guide me .how much score i will get from my present profile ?
Use this link to calculate your score ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You will need a valid ECA and IELTS to be eligible for EE under the FSW stream.