+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

IndianJack

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got my ECA done by WES.

I have downloaded the soft copy of my report that's available on their website.

They have mailed me a hard copy by regular post which may take time to reach me.

I just need to know whether I'll need the hard copy at any time for my application after getting an ITA?

Or will uploading a soft copy (downloaded from the WES website) be sufficient?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IndianJack said:

They have mailed me a hard copy by regular post which may take time to reach me.

I just need to know whether I'll need the hard copy at any time for my application after getting an ITA?

You can upload this soft copy. All they need to see is the ECA report number which will be available in this report.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
IndianJack said:

keep it handy, they may ask for it.

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Dear Forumites

Asking question on behalf of my colleague for arranged employment

If someone gets a letter from the company saying that he has been interviewed both on telephone and on line and that he meets all the criteria and that an offer of employment is attached subject to the condition that he or she is legally allowed to work in Canada weather by PR or any other recourse, will that help him in his immigration?

Please advise

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Dear Friends 4m Forum

I am writing to seek for an advice regarding my recent Express Entry application in specific related to my education section.

I have obtained 2 years of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality from UK College which is recognised for fast track for higher studies. Based on this I have selected a top-up one year programme from University to obtain Bachelor's degree. As per ECA report that I received the degree is equivalent to 4 years as per Canadian standards.

I need your advice on how to break down the institutions and years of study, and what would be more appropriate to select in education section: BACHELOR'S DEGREE or TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES (Since I am also holding a two years Post-Secondary Diploma from Canadian College)

Thanks

brownboy2016

Aug 25, 2015
Is job title and designation are same while considering NOC ?

for example : my role and responsibilities matches with NOC 2174 and my designation is System Engineer which is job title in NOC 2173.

Please help me, to which NOC I should apply ?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tariq11 said:
Dear Friends 4m Forum

I am writing to seek for an advice regarding my recent Express Entry application in specific related to my education section.

I have obtained 2 years of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality from UK College which is recognised for fast track for higher studies. Based on this I have selected a top-up one year programme from University to obtain Bachelor's degree. As per ECA report that I received the degree is equivalent to 4 years as per Canadian standards.

I need your advice on how to break down the institutions and years of study, and what would be more appropriate to select in education section: BACHELOR'S DEGREE or TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES (Since I am also holding a two years Post-Secondary Diploma from Canadian College)

Thanks

Hi,

I would stick to Bachelors, because the HND is awarded BEFORE the bachelors.. and usually from what I understand, 2 or more is only applicable for a second post- GRADUATE degree...i.e After bachelors.

goodluck

nr040215

Mar 10, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have been asked to submit Schedule A and I have US visa and CSQ refusal. Is it enough explaining in the form Or should I submit the refusal letters as well? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
pravatmail said:
In which format do I need to upload files ? and what is the size ?
pdf files for the documents. for the picture, jpeg. size for docs would vary depending on how many items you'll upload, for picture these are the details >> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/photospecs-e.pdf

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,

I have applied in EE 2 days ago. My CRS score is 440. I want to apply for PNP but I dont know which PNPs are open now and from where I get can get information about this programs and how to apply for PNP? Your answer in this direction will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Ali Khan01

Aug 27, 2015
Hello,

I am new in this process. I need some information; me and my husband are intending to apply for Canada immigration. I am facing some problems; they are as follows:

1. My husband has done A/O levels from Malaysia. how and from where he is going to attest and seal his Degrees and transcripts ( what is the procedure for it)
2. I have done my Masters from London. How and from where I am going to attest and seal my Degree and transcript
3. I have certifications like CCNA/CCNP. Do I have to attest them also? if yes then how and from where?

I will be very thankful if someone can help me regarding this.

nagpalryan

Aug 27, 2015
Hi All

Thanks for this wonderful site. I just came across.

I too have few queries

1) what is PNP program ( what are Active PNPs available, is it based on skills?)?
2) I have not filled EE form as of now. Does selecting a Province there would have any impact in future PNP.
3) Is there any step by step guide for filling the EE form ( like IELTS Equivalents in terms of GOOD/MODERATE, Does it ask for Spouse's lelts competency etc)

Regards

Jessy Vini

Aug 27, 2015
Hello guys,

CPC asking for passports and Photos with in 30days.right now working in canada still we need to send oringinal passports or just copies of passports only.

URGENT

Thanks,

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
nagpalryan said:
Hi All

Thanks for this wonderful site. I just came across.

I too have few queries

1) what is PNP program ( what are Active PNPs available, is it based on skills?)? >> read here -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/ each province has a different requirement for pnp, either job offer or family or friend, etc...
2) I have not filled EE form as of now. Does selecting a Province there would have any impact in future PNP. >> yes, for instance if you didnt select ontario then you automatically dont qualify for the oopnp
3) Is there any step by step guide for filling the EE form ( like IELTS Equivalents in terms of GOOD/MODERATE, Does it ask for Spouse's lelts competency etc) >> yes, you can start reading here -- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how-ee.asp this is for express entry only, if you will go through pnp then youll have to apply separately through some provinces.

Regards