+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,I am new to this site,I have question about education points.I have completed bachelors degree(4 year) in India.then I completed pg certificate course (1 year) and diploma certificate course (6 month) from Niagara college.i am married.how many points will I get for education? Will I get point for 2 degree ,certificate or diploma any one at least 3 years or longer or for bachelors degree?
I appreciate your time.
Thank you
DHIMAN

cake123

Aug 23, 2015
med help

Hi, I just found from the 2nd page of the Emedical i have done says" you have not yet provide online consent for Emedical to process your health examinations"
I didnot asked for sign some specific paper when I did the exam, So waht is that mean and do I need to contact the clinic or doctor? Thanks

saaniya

Aug 23, 2015
Hi:

I haven't been able to start a new post on this forum since I don't see a 'new topic' option on top and bottom of the board. So, I'm writing my queries here.

I have received an ITA. I'm the principal/ primary applicant and my spouse is the dependent. I work in USA on H1 B with an Indian passport. My spouse works in Australia with an indian passport.

1) Medical exam:
I have received a UMI number. My spouse has an IME number from his former student visa application to Canada that was rejected. The medical authorities where he went to get his exam done said that they cannot generate a new number. So does he need to request for a new number from CIC or he should use my UMI number since I'm the primary applicant? or he has to go ahead with old IME number?

2) PCC
Since I am originally from India and have been in USA for 6 yrs, I need PCC from both, India and USA. I will receive the one from India in another 2 weeks. But the one from FBI in USA shows a wait time of 11-13 weeks. So, If I submit the one from India only and submit a letter stating that the one from FBI will be submitted when received, is that ok?

3) Work Experience:
One of the work experience I listed was my internship of 6 months for which I have an offer letter and 6 months paystubs. Is that enough since I don't have an experience letter from them?

I appreciate all the help from everyone on this forum Smiley
Thank you
Saaniya

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please Help me. Do I need to provide statements from all banks that I have account or only the bank which I have POF. ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Guys please Help me. Do I need to provide statements from all banks that I have account or only the bank which I have POF. ?
Just the POF.

CIC doesn't ask for bank statements. Provide them only if your bank refuses to mention 6 months average balance in their letter.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Just the POF.

CIC doesn't ask for bank statements. Provide them only if your bank refuses to mention 6 months average balance in their letter.
Thank you Asivad. Waiting for this reply for a few days now. Thanks again :)

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have few more questions:
If I do medical for my spouse will that be worker, same as mine or family sponsorship?
Also I have not filled application forms yet to get the checklist. Before ITA I had my current address in my profile and now I ll be moving in 2 days, so can I update the forms wirh my new address before I submit?
Once I filled it and get the checklist can I come back and edit any of the details of I want to?
Should I mention the car loan account or is it okay if my Bank just mention chequing and savings account with 6 months average balance on each of them?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saaniya said:
Hi:

I haven't been able to start a new post on this forum since I don't see a 'new topic' option on top and bottom of the board. So, I'm writing my queries here.

I have received an ITA. I'm the principal/ primary applicant and my spouse is the dependent. I work in USA on H1 B with an Indian passport. My spouse works in Australia with an indian passport.

1) Medical exam:
I have received a UMI number. My spouse has an IME number from his former student visa application to Canada that was rejected. The medical authorities where he went to get his exam done said that they cannot generate a new number. So does he need to request for a new number from CIC or he should use my UMI number since I'm the primary applicant? or he has to go ahead with old IME number?

They should get Medicals done as part of your EE application under 'Family' option. They can quote their old IME number (if required) but have to necessarily quote your EE number on their form.

2) PCC
Since I am originally from India and have been in USA for 6 yrs, I need PCC from both, India and USA. I will receive the one from India in another 2 weeks. But the one from FBI in USA shows a wait time of 11-13 weeks. So, If I submit the one from India only and submit a letter stating that the one from FBI will be submitted when received, is that ok?

Yes. Will CIC accept that or not depends entirely on the officer assigned to your case.

3) Work Experience:
One of the work experience I listed was my internship of 6 months for which I have an offer letter and 6 months paystubs. Is that enough since I don't have an experience letter from them?

If this experience makes no difference to your CRS points and/or program eligibility, you can omit this completely. Else, let it remain like this and it will most likely be discredited and not gain you points.

I appreciate all the help from everyone on this forum Smiley
Thank you
Saaniya

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you
Don't list these jobs in Work History because you aren't claiming points for them.

You can still choose to show up as 'Employed' without providing reference letters.

You can also choose to list the job, attach only your job offer letter and an LOE wherein you highlight that you are not claiming points but simply providing information for the sake of full disclosure.

You can choose to do any of the above. Your call.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Guys I have few more questions:
If I do medical for my spouse will that be worker, same as mine or family sponsorship?

I imagine that will be Family. Let the clinic decide this - they should know best.

Also I have not filled application forms yet to get the checklist. Before ITA I had my current address in my profile and now I ll be moving in 2 days, so can I update the forms wirh my new address before I submit?

Yes.

Once I filled it and get the checklist can I come back and edit any of the details of I want to?

Yes.

Should I mention the car loan account or is it okay if my Bank just mention chequing and savings account with 6 months average balance on each of them?

There is no need to declare a liability when you are not providing the corresponding asset value.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks again Asivad. But I have a doubt; I m not questioning you but just to clarify. CIC says I should provide the letter from bank shows my POF, credit cards and any loans that I have with them. So if I don't list the loan, will that be a misrepresentation? They will be able to know my loan when they do a credit check right?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Thanks again Asivad. But I have a doubt; I m not questioning you but just to clarify. CIC says I should provide the letter from bank shows my POF, credit cards and any loans that I have with them. So if I don't list the loan, will that be a misrepresentation? They will be able to know my loan when they do a credit check right?
Yes. But that is not their intention. They just want to be satisfied that you have unfettered access to unencumbered funds towards POF purposes. Your other loans shouldn't be their concern because your other assets certainly aren't included in your profile. If you showcase ONLY loan portfolios, you will almost always end up being net negative.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. But that is not their intention. They just want to be satisfied that you have unfettered access to unencumbered funds towards POF purposes. Your other loans shouldn't be their concern because your other assets certainly aren't included in your profile. If you showcase ONLY loan portfolios, you will almost always end up being net negative.
Oh okay I got you.. Thank you :)

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
Hi, Folks can someone provide me with details that how to get those 600 points under provincial nomination category. I think it is impossible to get an job letter from Canada.So is there anyway I can get PNP? TIA