+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssengo1982 said:
Hello Sharma - that will not cause any problems like duplicate entry with same passport number etc?
i dont think so i myself made two profiles because i made some mistakes in my first profile...

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
Hi there, i had little query. What is the actual procedure after we get an ITA? What all steps are involved? Please provide me some details along with the timeline. Also, in some posts i have read the people who had received the ITA in march/may are still in the process, is this such a long process?
Thanks already ;)

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
adsinghm said:
Hi there, i had little query. What is the actual procedure after we get an ITA? What all steps are involved? Please provide me some details along with the timeline. Also, in some posts i have read the people who had received the ITA in march/may are still in the process, is this such a long process?
Thanks already ;)
After you get an ITA, you have 60 days to provide all the requested information. You have to fill out a long survey and send in documents (like bank statements, letters from employers, proof of funds...). Once your application is sent in, CIC states that it will be processed within 6 months. So yes, it's pretty long. (Although, depending on your categroy, it might not take that long.)

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
i dont think so i myself made two profiles because i made some mistakes in my first profile...
you can update the current profile..go to View and then Update whichever section you want...and then re transmit it..should ask you for your signature and 1 security question..and will update within 24 hours...

bojanKG

Jun 10, 2015
hello everyone.

i am currently a PhD student in serbia. i have received the answer from WES, and Canadian Equivalency Summary is: SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL STUDY IN DENTISTRY.
in my EE profile, i have to choose my level of education, but i do not know what to choose. can anyone help me, please?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bojanKG said:
hello everyone.

i am currently a PhD student in serbia. i have received the answer from WES, and Canadian Equivalency Summary is: SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL STUDY IN DENTISTRY.
in my EE profile, i have to choose my level of education, but i do not know what to choose. can anyone help me, please?
Choose 'Entry to profession degree'. It is equivalent to Masters degree.

Aug 21, 2015
hey everyone
i am new i this fourm,i am from pakistan
can any one tell me the good consultant
and i have done electrical engineering in 2014
i have one year of experence
my relative is over there
how can i apply
thanks

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,I am new to this site,I have question about education points.I have completed bachelors degree(4 year) in India.then I completed pg certificate course (1 year) and diploma certificate course (6 month) from Niagara college.i am married.how many points will I get for education?
I appreciate your time.
Thank you
DHIMAN

Shekhat

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,I am new to this site,I have question about education points.I have completed bachelors degree(4 year) in India.then I completed pg certificate course (1 year) and diploma certificate course (6 month) from Niagara college.i am married.how many points will I get for education?
I appreciate your time.
Thank you
DHIMAN

spycoon

Aug 21, 2015
Thanks for the instruction!
I have a few questions, and I hope someone could kindly help me. I've got an invitation under FSW.

1. Do I need ECA if I earned my Masters' degree in Canada, and my bachelors' in my home country? I explicitly put "No ECA" when I filled in my questionnaire. There's no place to upload the ECA on the application page.

2. Why I was invited under FSW instead of CEC? I have one year Canadian working experience and earned a degree in Canada. I'm so confused.

Thanks in advance for your help!

antelao

Aug 21, 2015
how do i start a new topic on this "forum"?

please do not send me to the help page because it is useless.

I don't see the button START NEW TOPIC

update.

you see the new topic button only after your first post...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
spycoon said:
Thanks for the instruction!
I have a few questions, and I hope someone could kindly help me. I've got an invitation under FSW.

1. Do I need ECA if I earned my Masters' degree in Canada, and my bachelors' in my home country? I explicitly put "No ECA" when I filled in my questionnaire. There's no place to upload the ECA on the application page.

2. Why I was invited under FSW instead of CEC? I have one year Canadian working experience and earned a degree in Canada. I'm so confused.

Thanks in advance for your help!
1) You don't need an ECA. You can just submit your Masters degree certificate.

2) You might have been eligible for both CEC and FSW. So, they picked one for you. Usually, to get picked into CEC, people who are in a situation similar to yours, answer 0 to the question where it asks "How much money are you planning to bring to Canada" ? . Because they say 0, it makes them ineligible for FSW and hence they get picked into CEC

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hi could any one tell me how difficult it is to get job offer from canada while sitting outside canada?
Has anyone got job offer yet??
My noc-7321 FST programme and its compulsory for me to have job offer otherwise i can't apply.. Anysuggestions??