+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you've applied under EE, you will have to undergo upfront Medicals and upload the 1 pager they give you at the clinic along with other documents post ITA.
Thanks Asivad Anac. roger that :)

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Rish10 said:
Hi greyhatbd,

I want to know which lawyer you hired.

As i am also looking for lawyer help for the process.
Hi, PM me pls.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
I was wrking in automobile dealership as mechanic for 2 years after that i did ITI(mechanic trade)..now if i apply under EE my noc would be 7321 which is FST programme....i want to ask will cic accept wrk experience which is before my qualification or they just need experience letter...
Graduation-2011(arts)
Wrk experience as mechanic- 2011 to 2013
ITI-2013 to 2015...
Do i need to get experience again? Or this would be fine..
Thanks

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Hello Everyone,

Since the time EE has been introduced I am bit ambiguous about its implications in terms of points which are being given out and selection of people. For example, on one hand I have 70/100 points which makes me as well as my wife eligible for immigration and on the other hand I scored 360 (eligible as well) and I have to wait or should put up my point by re-taking IELTS if I want to be successful in the pool.

My question is If I am standing at 70/100 cant I apply under FSWP??? or is it no longer exist?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Hello Everyone,

Since the time EE has been introduced I am bit ambiguous about its implications in terms of points which are being given out and selection of people. For example, on one hand I have 70/100 points which makes me as well as my wife eligible for immigration and on the other hand I scored 360 (eligible as well) and I have to wait or should put up my point by re-taking IELTS if I want to be successful in the pool.

My question is If I am standing at 70/100 cant I apply under FSWP??? or is it no longer exist?
FSW is a stream under EE. You have cleared basic program eligibility by getting 70/100. Now you are in the common pool with FSW,CEC, FST, PNP applicants and you have to wait to be picked up in a draw based on your points.

Recommend that you identify all possible means of increasing your points. 360 is too low.

CanadianDream2015EE

Aug 5, 2015
middle east
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

I have question about ECA.
I got ECA for my BA and I study toward a master's degree (finishes about 75% of the credit needed)

Is someone know how to get ECA for "study toward a master's degree" which help me to gain more points before I graduate?
As I understand, WES evaluate only completed programs.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadianDream2015EE said:
Hi everybody,

I have question about ECA.
I got ECA for my BA and I study toward a master's degree (finishes about 75% of the credit needed)

Is someone know how to get ECA for "study toward a master's degree" which help me to gain more points before I graduate?
As I understand, WES evaluate only completed programs.

Thanks
From what I know, you can get your ECA only for a COMPLETED degree. So, you must first finish your Masters degree and then go for the ECA.

Aug 17, 2015
Hi All,

I have an query , request anyone can help ....

1.For Apply for EE program should is good to go through some consultant or self (if Consultant than can any one recommend the correct consultant).
2. Relay there are job opportunity for Software field -Telecom side.
3. My wife is in Government job , is she can apply for PR along with me without informing to government.

Manish

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Asivad Anac said:
FSW is a stream under EE. You have cleared basic program eligibility by getting 70/100. Now you are in the common pool with FSW,CEC, FST, PNP applicants and you have to wait to be picked up in a draw based on your points.

Recommend that you identify all possible means of increasing your points. 360 is too low.
Thnks asivad.. Now only IELTS is the medium left for me which I am Going to retake on 29th August.. quite Optimistic for the 4th time in 6 years :)

CanadianDream2015EE

Aug 5, 2015
middle east
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what I know, you can get your ECA only for a COMPLETED degree. So, you must first finish your Masters degree and then go for the ECA.
so what is the meaning of this:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:
Study Toward a Master's Degree"

source: CIC website

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadianDream2015EE said:
so what is the meaning of this:

"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees

ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree
PLUS any of the results in the sections below (not including secondary/high school), or:
Study Toward a Master's Degree"

source: CIC website
"
I am currently enrolled in a degree program. Can I apply for the ECA?
No. A completed degree or diploma is required for the CIC immigration programs.

"

Source: WES website (FAQ).

Please find it here --> http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/faq/ (Under the "Documents Required" Category)

Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

My name is Deepak and i need your help. I saw your posts and looks like you have nice experience

I did my CIC eligibility for express entry and found it eligible and also got a personal ref code, and i created a profile and did all the questions.

WHile i submit, after 2 mins i get a msg, saying i am ineligible. Can you please tell me, what i am missing

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cadeepakkamath said:
Hi,

My name is Deepak and i need your help. I saw your posts and looks like you have nice experience

I did my CIC eligibility for express entry and found it eligible and also got a personal ref code, and i created a profile and did all the questions.

WHile i submit, after 2 mins i get a msg, saying i am ineligible. Can you please tell me, what i am missing

Thanks in advance
How much experience do you have in a single NOC?

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello,
My query is will CIC accept wrk experience which is before my qualification(ITI) or not?
Graduation-2011(B.A.)
Work experience as mechanic- 2011 to 2013
ITI in Mechanic trade-2013 to 2015...
Do i need to get experience again? Or experience will work fine for EE system.
D.o.b- 25/08/1982
Thanks,