+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

contactraghu

Jul 4, 2015
Hello Sir,
I have a doubt, what do you mean by Previous/current Job offer letter, you mean to say that experience/Reference letter from immediate managers? or employment offer letter which is provided while joining??
Kindly help me, thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Raghu

Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

[/quote]

contactraghu

Jul 4, 2015
Job letter means ??- Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Hello Every one,

Very nice Yampower, thank you so much it helped a lot, I have a doubt, what is job letter from previous and current employer?? is it Experience letter or Reference letter from immediate managers??
OR Employment offer letter which is provided while joining, bit confused, kindly help me, thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Raghhu

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Documents: Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)

"You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent reside of United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, your are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file".

Now question is:
Shall I include all previous passports or just the recent one.

I imagine including just the latest passport should be fine. If you want to play it safe, include all passports.

What about residence permit of Saudi Arabia. Shall I include or not?

Yes.

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015

refering to the above message. my residence permit(iqama) is in a card form. do i have to submit copy of this aswell .

br,
H Mir.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
refering to the above message. my residence permit(iqama) is in a card form. do i have to submit copy of this aswell .

br,
H Mir.
If your checklist asks explicitly for residence permit, yes.

Rav x

Jul 4, 2015
Guys

Can anyone please explain this?
I am going to apply for EE and need to take my Language test done and ECA?
Got so many questions in mind ,, My consultancy says it get my ECA by World education system canada for filing application. but sending my educational certificates to WES is a nightmare as I am in india and i have done my MBA in Coventry university UK in 2011 so getting transcripts attested will be complicated so is there a way? as my university will not use some techniques called digitery or Granintel?

I am applying under FSW category with a NOC so getting pool activated or filing PR what is the procedure ? someone said If i am applying for PR i dont have to show funds ? is this right?
If anyone in my state for applying or can you please clear me this ?

Appreciate

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Job letter means ??- Express Entry Step by step instructions.

contactraghu said:
Hello Every one,

Very nice Yampower, thank you so much it helped a lot, I have a doubt, what is job letter from previous and current employer?? is it Experience letter or Reference letter from immediate managers??
OR Employment offer letter which is provided while joining, bit confused, kindly help me, thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Raghhu
Reference letter from previous employers.

A reference or experience letter from the employer

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company);

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.

aspirant2015

Jul 4, 2015
Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while choosing an appropriate NOC Code. I have experience of over 7 years in Software Quality Assurance domain, as follows.

1. Software Engineer- Quality Assurance / Sr Software Engineer- Quality Assurance - 2 years 3 Months
2. QA Lead - 1 year
3. Associate QA Manager- 1 year 3 months
4. QA Manager - 3 years

NOC 2171 is the only NOC code that i could find for my experience and there is nothing for my managerial experience in QA. Though, NOC 0213 is for information system managers but i was unable to find my job title there.

Could you please help me choose an appropriate NOC.

Thank you in anticipation.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspirant2015 said:
Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while choosing an appropriate NOC Code. I have experience of over 7 years in Software Quality Assurance domain, as follows.

1. Software Engineer- Quality Assurance / Sr Software Engineer- Quality Assurance - 2 years 3 Months
2. QA Lead - 1 year
3. Associate QA Manager- 1 year 3 months
4. QA Manager - 3 years

NOC 2171 is the only NOC code that i could find for my experience and there is nothing for my managerial experience in QA. Though, NOC 0213 is for information system managers but i was unable to find my job title there.

Could you please help me choose an appropriate NOC.

Thank you in anticipation.
Ignore the job title and choose the NOC whose main duties match with your roles and responsibilities.

Parris

Jul 4, 2015
Good day everyone,

I have a quick question regarding filling out the express entry profile under NOC 3112 (General Practitioner). Does medical internship count as work experience or education ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parris said:
Good day everyone,

I have a quick question regarding filling out the express entry profile under NOC 3112 (General Practitioner). Does medical internship count as work experience or education ?
Under EE, any unpaid internship doesn't count as work experience. I imagine it would count as Education.

alexiva

Jul 4, 2015
Hi everyone.I created an EE profile and chose NOC0621 retail store manager.That's the profession I have experience in for the last 10 years.Before that I worked as a nanny for 4 years.As I live in Europe and need a job offer with LMIA to get ITA, it seems impossible to get an job offer as a store manager.On the other hand nanny job offers are more frequent.
My question is:Do I get ITA if a get a job offer on a different NOC than the NOC used while creating the profile?
Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexiva said:
Hi everyone.I created an EE profile and chose NOC0621 retail store manager.That's the profession I have experience in for the last 10 years.Before that I worked as a nanny for 4 years.As I live in Europe and need a job offer with LMIA to get ITA, it seems impossible to get an job offer as a store manager.On the other hand nanny job offers are more frequent.
My question is:Do I get ITA if a get a job offer on a different NOC than the NOC used while creating the profile?
Thanks in advance
You can edit the NOC in your profile whenever you want. Just make sure that this edit doesn't make you ineligible for FSW. Else your profile will be locked and you'll have to create a fresh profile.

Change your profile to showcase your work experience as a nanny for 4 years and change your primary NOC accordingly. Since CRS score maxes out at 3 years of foreign work experience, your other job will add no value to your profile so you can choose to leave it out completely.

All the best!