+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark adams said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Who needs an ECA?

If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA.

You will need to get an ECA for your foreign degree, diploma or certificate if:
a.you want to be considered for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) under Express Entry
•you are a principal applicant, and
•you got your education outside Canada, or

b.you are an Express Entry candidate (or their spouse or common-law partner coming with them to Canada) being considered for the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Canadian Experience Class, and you want points for your foreign education.

[GUYS FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT mentioned on the CIC website. It is very clear that for FSWP you do not need to get your spouse ECA.
I am not for FSWT or CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS. I am for FSWP so I should NOT be worried about it. No use of getting it done for spouse because it is not mentioned that you get some additional points unless you are FSWT or Canadian Experience Class applicants.]
You are wrong, Mark Adams. Stop spamming it up!.

Look at Ministerial Instructions for EE subsection 3 under Point 17 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/express-entry.asp

Educational credentials

(3) In order for a foreign national to be assigned points under subsection (1) for the educational credentials of their accompanying spouse or common-law partner,

(a) the educational credentials of that spouse or common-law partner must be Canadian educational credentials; or
(b) that spouse or common-law partner must have a valid education credential equivalency assessment in respect of their foreign educational credentials issued by an institution designated under subsection 75(4) of the Regulations.

rahusaraf73

Jun 10, 2015
Hi
I want help in managing funds
When I should start managing funds in account and If I am having funds in fixed deposit is it compulsory that it should be 6 months old
Please help me on this

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahusaraf73 said:
Hi
I want help in managing funds
When I should start managing funds in account and If I am having funds in fixed deposit is it compulsory that it should be 6 months old
Please help me on this
Start managing as early as possible and keep it throughout the process till you get your PR. It is not compulsory for it to be 6 month old.

All the best!

rahusaraf73

Jun 10, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Start managing as early as possible and keep it throughout the process till you get your PR. It is not compulsory for it to be 6 month old.

All the best!
Thank you Asivad,So for minimum how many months fund we have to show.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahusaraf73 said:
Thank you Asivad,So for minimum how many months fund we have to show.
There is no minimum criteria set by CIC but the longer the better because then they are not likely to have any doubts over the source of these funds.

sunn

Jun 11, 2015
hi guys

This is avinash, need a help i ve done my pg in 2010 , can i apply ms or any other 1yr course in canada.

My background is MCA masters in computers.

please help me.
thankyou

manbir42

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hi guys,
I am sort of caught in a tempting fix here. My graduating degree is dentistry whereas the post graduation is Hospital administration. Now, my Canadian equivalency recognizes my post graduation as 4 years of bachelors in Canada. The experience I am claiming is under Hospital administration. What according to someone who might have faced similar problem, should be my option under education section- "Two or more degrees....." or "Masters degree or skilled profession requiring licensure (dentistry is regulated)".
I've chosen "Two or more degrees..." for now, just wanted to clear if i can claim those 7 points in EE by selecting ""Masters degree or skilled profession requiring license......"
Thank You Cheesy Cheesy

CRS- 449

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
after i create my profile n register with job bank, it tells me iam eligible..but does it shows ur CRS points anywhere in CIC acct? i calculated it to be 418

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Hi everybody!!!
I need some clarification from CEC applicants. I have a friend who was invited under CEC, and she entered that she has a vocational certificate and that it was not evaluated, but in her checklist they are asking her to upload education documents. Does this mean she has to get an ECA for her vocational certificate?

Thanks in advance.

JHGelbolingo

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver Nominee Office - Inside Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
DoubleS said:
Hi everybody!!!
I need some clarification from CEC applicants. I have a friend who was invited under CEC, and she entered that she has a vocational certificate and that it was not evaluated, but in her checklist they are asking her to upload education documents. Does this mean she has to get an ECA for her vocational certificate?

Thanks in advance.
Hi DoubleS,

If your friend mention or include her vocational info, then she needs to upload the certificate even if its not evaluated, besides she did not choose the option that her course was assessed. If she choose that her certificate was assessed, then she need the ECAS.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
JHGelbolingo said:
Hi DoubleS,

If your friend mention or include her vocational info, then she needs to upload the certificate even if its not evaluated, besides she did not choose the option that her course was assessed. If she choose that her certificate was assessed, then she need the ECAS.
Thanks JHGelbolingo!! I really appreciate your quick response. I agree with you, I don't think she needs to do an ECA, she just needs to upload a copy of her certificate. I just wanted to double check here to get information from CEC applicants to see what they did.

Thanks again.

chetannaiksv

Jun 12, 2015
I recently submitted my express entry profile, however when I see the status of my application it says not eligible for CEC and I see not met under CEC in the submitted application.

When I use come to Canada and check for my eligibility I get response saying that I am eligible.

My Details:

Canadian Experience: 1 Year and 1 Month
Visa Type - Work Permit - with out Labour market analysis (Inter company transfer)
Non Canadian Experience - 9 years
English Language - IELTS - 6.0(L), 7.5(S), 7.5(R), 6.5(W)
Education - Bachelors Degree 4 Years - WES analysis done

My question here is why is my profile becoming ineligible:

1. I have work experience from Ontario, I have selected all province for intended to work in, is this the reason it is getting rejected?
2. Is it because I have worked with Work Permit without labour market analysis for my 1 year Canadian experience - since it was inter company transfer?
3. Is there limit of how many times a CEC application can be submitted to express entry pool. I did submit my details couple of times making small changes to data/order in which I added my work experience.

I have no idea what am doing wrong while submitting documents and would really appreciate the help.

chirag6885

Jun 12, 2015
Dear All,

I am phamracy graduate and working as clinical research associate. Can i apply in FSW category during express entry. Whom my educational credential should be verified pharmacy council canada or WES.