+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
Question: I have three children. In each child details shall I add again all family since it is stated in question statement" Please add family if not added in this application". Since all family (parents and borther and sister) are added at start of application.....I understand no need to add again under each child profile. Please advise

Question: My wife is house wife.....I selected homemaker category.....in column which company, organization, i stated "At home"..? Please advise..

jeetjariwala

Mar 24, 2014
Hello,

I withdrew my express entry profile and now I am creating new profile with GCKey. There is a question " have you applied for express entry before " What should I reply?

Hope someone can help.

Thank you

mazkelly

Jan 29, 2015
I have a query regarding number of dependents and proof of funds when creating express entry profile. My spouse and son are Canadian. Do I just put single applicant (1) or include them (3). We are all currently in Canada. If 3 do I need to put enough funds to support us all? Thanks for your help!

htgcan

May 28, 2015
Hi All,

When is the most likely date for tenth draw? When is it going to happen?
Any estimates on the cut-off point this time?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htgcan said:
Hi All,

When is the most likely date for tenth draw? When is it going to happen?
Any estimates on the cut-off point this time?

Thanks
No one knows. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

snigdha1987

May 29, 2015
Hello!

I am applying for my transcripts from Pune Univ and I have downloaded a form which asks me to fill out my UID (Aadhaar card) Number... Problem is I dont have one...

I have been trying to reach the university since the past 2 days and none of the lines connect !!
Im really confused if the UID can be substituted by something else?? Has anyone done the wes application /transcripts from Pune Univ???

please help!

bojanKG

Jun 10, 2015
hello everyone
i applied for express entry last month. i'm 38, i'm married and i have two kids. i'm mechanical engineer (9 years of working experience) and my wife is dentist (12 years of working experience). my ielts results are: l-6, r-6.5, w-6, s-7. but our overall score is 298. is there anyone from you all, who can assume what would be the lowest score which will be asked to apply for visa?
thank you...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bojanKG said:
hello everyone
i applied for express entry last month. i'm 38, i'm married and i have two kids. i'm mechanical engineer (9 years of working experience) and my wife is dentist (12 years of working experience). my ielts results are: l-6, r-6.5, w-6, s-7. but our overall score is 298. is there anyone from you all, who can assume what would be the lowest score which will be asked to apply for visa?
thank you...
Unfortunately, that score is about 150+ points away from the lowest cutoff so far. And cutoff isn't expected to go below 400 anytime soon given the recent draw stats.

With your experience, you should try and reach out to professional networks to get an LMIA approved job offer in Canada - right now that seems to be the only way this will work out for you.

All the best!

gsbhinder

Jun 8, 2015
Please experts advise me

Please give me advise .... I have experience as a staff nurse (Oct 2005 - april 2012). After getting married i moved to Italy. Living here from last 3 years. I am planning to move to Canada. Please if anyone can advise me what to do?? in which category i can apply??

Many Thanks

pauljosem

Jun 10, 2015
I have created my express entry profile.Can any body help me with the next step in Ontario pnp express entry scheme.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pauljosem said:
I have created my express entry profile.Can any body help me with the next step in Ontario pnp express entry scheme.

Minimum eligibility criteria for OOPNP - CRS score should at least be 400 and you should hold at least Bachelors degree with ECA done.

Start by reading the Application Guide here ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

mark adams

May 15, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Who needs an ECA?

If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA.

You will need to get an ECA for your foreign degree, diploma or certificate if:
a.you want to be considered for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) under Express Entry
•you are a principal applicant, and
•you got your education outside Canada, or

b.you are an Express Entry candidate (or their spouse or common-law partner coming with them to Canada) being considered for the Federal Skilled Trades Program or the Canadian Experience Class, and you want points for your foreign education.

[GUYS FROM THE ABOVE STATEMENT mentioned on the CIC website. It is very clear that for FSWP you do not need to get your spouse ECA.
I am not for FSWT or CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS. I am for FSWP so I should NOT be worried about it. No use of getting it done for spouse because it is not mentioned that you get some additional points unless you are FSWT or Canadian Experience Class applicants.]