+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yeye0207 said:
Many thanks about the information, but actually we've done already in the assessment and registered in the job bank. But the thing is my husband got a low score and which we think it's too low almost 300 only out of 1200. Since we received their assessment and they state that he is eligible and wait the the next poll. From you're point of view, do we have a chance to be receive a ITA with that kind of score?
Um, honestly, NO! I'm sorry! You can be optimistic if your score is 400 + and that too at the end of this year, not right away! At the end of this year or in the next year, we can expect CIC to issue invites to applicants who are 400+.

Your husband can improve his score in many ways - Getting better scores in IELTS, spouse IELTS+ECA etc., but otherwise it is NOT possible to get an invite with CRS = 300. At least not now or in the near future!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
Raj

yeye0207

Aug 6, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Um, honestly, NO! I'm sorry! You can be optimistic if your score is 400 + and that too at the end of this year, not right away! At the end of this year or in the next year, we can expect CIC to issue invites to applicants who are 400+.

Your husband can improve his score in many ways - Getting better scores in IELTS, spouse IELTS+ECA etc., but otherwise it is NOT possible to get an invite with CRS = 300. At least not now or in the near future!

Hope this helped!

Thanks,
Raj

Yah you're right, but we are the midst of making his score higher by applying thru job bank to get an employer.

The last time I saw and read the previous polls, the highest score that I saw around 800+, but the lowest is 435.

Thanks again.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
lampbreaker said:
Do we need PCC for both me and my spouse?
Yes, you will need PCC for your self and spouse. Unless one of you is an under aged
Jiji

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
Work Experience requirements for EE

Hey Everyone,

Just have a couple of quick questions that I hope someone can help me with.

What amount of work experience does one need to successfully apply for EE? (6 months, 1 year?)
Is there a minimum required?

Background to the question:

My NOC Code is 2271 (Air Pilot, Co-Pilot), however, I DON'T have any work experience as a pilot for an airline or charter company. I DO have 250+ hours of flight experience that I earned though my flight training program, as well as all the proper licences etc I need to act as Pilot In Command of a twin engine aircraft. The only applicable work experience that I have for this NOC Code are campus jobs I worked while at university in the USA. I am applying for EE so that I can find work as a pilot in Canada, as I have had no luck here in India or anywhere else I've looked for that matter.

In your opinion, do I stand a chance to earn enough points in work experience to make the cut?

Thanks! :)

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done a Part-time MBA from IIM Lucknow, India (Working Managers Program) and I just received my WES evaluation where WES has marked my equivalency as below -

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Please help me interpret the above -

Does this mean my Post graduate diploma qualify under "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" or "Masters degree" ?

Thanks

sasan.k

May 14, 2015
Hi guys,
I would like to join any whats app group. If is there any group about Express Entry please add me.
My number :+989212831734
With best wishes for all
Thanks.

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

I have 5.4 years of work experience in design consultancy. While I am creating my EE profile, it asks me to fill the total work experience in the range.

So shall I fill more than 6 years of work experience or in the range of 3-5 years of experience?

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards
Hardi

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hardi said:
Hi,

I have 5.4 years of work experience in design consultancy. While I am creating my EE profile, it asks me to fill the total work experience in the range.

So shall I fill more than 6 years of work experience or in the range of 3-5 years of experience?

Thanks to all in advance.

Regards
Hardi
3 - 5 years, OBVIOUSLY!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
arjunkolhatkar said:
Hey Everyone,

Just have a couple of quick questions that I hope someone can help me with.

What amount of work experience does one need to successfully apply for EE? (6 months, 1 year?)
Is there a minimum required?

Background to the question:

My NOC Code is 2271 (Air Pilot, Co-Pilot), however, I DON'T have any work experience as a pilot for an airline or charter company. I DO have 250+ hours of flight experience that I earned though my flight training program, as well as all the proper licences etc I need to act as Pilot In Command of a twin engine aircraft. The only applicable work experience that I have for this NOC Code are campus jobs I worked while at university in the USA. I am applying for EE so that I can find work as a pilot in Canada, as I have had no luck here in India or anywhere else I've looked for that matter.

In your opinion, do I stand a chance to earn enough points in work experience to make the cut?

Thanks! :)
To answer your questions :

1) 1 Year [in the SAME NOC]
2) Yes

You usually require AT LEAST 1 year of FULL-TIME <<at least 30 hours per week>> [or equivalent amount of part time], continuous, paid work experience. CIC explicitly states that the experience you gain as a full-time student CANNOT BE COUNTED as experience.

BUT...

Pilots, Sailors and Oil rig workers might not have a regular schedule of work like the rest of us - Engineers, Doctors etc., So, I recommend you research more on this and if you find out the answers that you are seeking, please provide a link here so that it will be beneficial to other pilots/co-pilots in the forum.

Start with the following link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-a-commercial-pilot-apply-for-express-entry-t274620.0.html

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ash137 said:
I have done a Part-time MBA from IIM Lucknow, India (Working Managers Program) and I just received my WES evaluation where WES has marked my equivalency as below -

"Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business"

Please help me interpret the above -

Does this mean my Post graduate diploma qualify under "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" or "Masters degree" ?

Thanks
Strange ! I think it is best to ask people from WES or mail CIC and ask them. Do NOT fill in the form before you confirm it with somebody!

But if I had to pick one, I'd say your PG Diploma is classified under "Two or more Certificates, Diplomas, Degree" and NOT under the Master's category. This is only my opinion. It is not advisable to proceed unless you confirm it with either WES or with CIC.

Hope this helped!

Thanks,

Raj

arjunkolhatkar

May 15, 2015
Hey Raj, thanks for the reply.

Do you know if those work hours will count if I was only a part time student? I had very few credits to complete when I was working.

Additionally, as an international student in the USA, I was listed to a MAX of 20hrs/week :( I will research this a bit more and get back to you.

Thanks.

neoraz

May 15, 2015
Hi,

This is rajasekhar. I have two questions
1) While applying for ECA in WES website in Education Credential 1 what should we enter in Name of Institution ??
Name of my college (NCET) or University (JNTU) or any of it .

2) After we send our documents hardcopies through postal to WES Canada , is there anything like we need to scan all documents and send soft copied through mail or postal documents are enough ?

please clarify me . i dont want to pay money for consultancies so i am doing it my own . i need your help

Thanks in Advance .

your reply is appreciated.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi neoraz. I'll answer your queries based on my experience.

1. Name of Institution is your school/university.
2. In our case here in the Philippines: (a) I've send the photocopy of my diploma to WES, and (b) my original transcript of record which I requested from my school together with a printout of my Academic Request form (you can have this once you've paid WES, they will also give you a reference #) was mailed by my school to WES.

All of the above documents were delivered to WES via courier coz this is faster. I also paid for both courier.

Hope these will help you.

princeiut

May 16, 2015
In the process of filling up the educational qualification it asks for ECA detail. Both in bachelor and masters. But i have eca detail of masters. bcos they dont issue individual eca certificate if you have masters and bachelor. should i use the eca detail of masters in the place of bachelor? or should i fill up the eca detail only for masters? Thanks in advance.