+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammad.tahir said:
Dear Experts,
I am an approved Kidney donor for my sister. she is a Canadian Citizen. I will go to Canada next year for the Transplant.
Is there any Law or Rules that i can apply for Canadian Immigration by being a Kidney Donor ??
No.

eagleworld

May 15, 2016
Stanlee said:
For the purpose of Express Entry, you get highest points for Masters provided your Masters is assessed to be equivalent to Canadian Masters. However, since WES does not charge you for the number of degrees that are getting assessed, you can send all of them to be assessed by WES. The ECA report is valid for five years, this report would be useful in the future as well while applying for jobs.
thank you for your guidance!

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hey guys,

What does this mean? I was trying to calculate my score using the EEs calculator tool, but I would like to understand this part of the tool:

i. How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Does this years of skilled work experience should be in a NOC O, A, and B category? How about semi-skilled category C? Does C included as well? Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sunny_guyed said:
Hey guys,

What does this mean? I was trying to calculate my score using the EEs calculator tool, but I would like to understand this part of the tool:

i. How many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have? It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Does this years of skilled work experience should be in a NOC O, A, and B category? How about semi-skilled category C? Does C included as well? Thanks.
No, it does not include work experience under skill type C, it has to be under skill type 0, A or B.

karthik13

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

The step by step instructions for Express Entry was very useful. Grateful if you could clarify the following queries:

1) I would like to know that if I have to get the job letters from Employers for upto last 5 years minimum, does that also include my current employment. This is because I cannot go and tell my HR that I am going to migrate to Canada even before I apply for the Visa (i.e at the documentation stage). Can we leave out the current employer and get the job letters from rest of the employers?

2) Also, I am being told that each of the job letter from the employers should contain roles and responsibilities in brief. Is this absolutely necessary? I have offer letters, relieving letters and conduct certificates from all of my employers. But in India, the roles and responsibilities are not given in the relieving letter. Hence can I use the existing relieving letters itself which contain my name, designation and the from and to dates of employment in the organization?

3) If the roles and responsibilities are absolutely necessary, can I get them attested from a Notary by typing the roles and responsibilities in a paper, company wise. I am specifically asking this because, I feel it would be difficult to reach out to HR teams in the previous organizations.

4) I also heard that I have to produce mark sheets and degree certificates for my educational credentials attested by each of the universities where I have studied. But I have already completed this process by sending the documents to WES in Canada and have got my Educational Credential assessment completed. Hence do I still have to get another set of these documents attested by the respective universities again for the purpose of submission for Express Entry? Also do I have to submit my 10th standard and 12th standard mark sheets compulsorily?

Your inputs for my queries will be highly beneficial.

Thank You in advance. :)

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Does IDP send TRF on email?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
there are two things one is "not started" and the other one "not needed". what is the difference between these two??
If you are referring to the status of each item in your PR application. Next to each status is a blue question mark icon, click on it, it will lead you to the page where each status is explained in detail.

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
istari said:
There is no chance that CIC will reject WES's assessment.
(And in the unbelievably unlikely scenario that they did, the fault would be with WES, not with you.)

Your education was assessed as "Two or more", so select "Two or more".
i would love to give you a +1, but i don't know how. Would you please let me know how to do that?

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hi Experts

Officially i got the points updated at 461. thats the best we could do. Not entirly true, we could do a little bit better on language but it won't go beyond 470.

Does eneybody know if i can expect an ITA this year or early next year?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vd.yazdani said:
Hi Experts

Officially i got the points updated at 461. thats the best we could do. Not entirly true, we could do a little bit better on language but it won't go beyond 470.

Does eneybody know if i can expect an ITA this year or early next year?
No one knows. The points are predicted to go down at the end of the year, but that's just speculation.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keerthiv said:
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
Hello can anyone help me?
Do I need to enter a valid passport number when creating an Express Entry profile?