+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Since the Canadian Equivalence Summary in the ECA Report says 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)', you can select 'two or more degrees' and you should get 9 points for the same.

This is what CIC site says 'For each entry, if you have two Bachelor degrees, or one Bachelor and a two-year college diploma, choose “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.”
Hi Stanlee,

I have the same confusion. I have got three qualifications i.e. Diploma, B.E, and M.Tech and got ECA done for all three qualifications. ECA report summary says, Masters. So, I should select "Masters" for all of the three degrees and should mention the same IMM number. Is this correct?

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
_Aspirant said:
Hi Stanlee,

I have the same confusion. I have got three qualifications i.e. Diploma, B.E, and M.Tech and got ECA done for all three qualifications. ECA report summary says, Masters. So, I should select "Masters" for all of the three degrees and should mention the same IMM number. Is this correct?

Thanks
No, the logic would be applicable only in case of 'two or more degrees'.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
No, the logic would be applicable only in case of 'two or more degrees'.
So, it should be like this:

1). For Masters, select Masters.
2). For Bachelors, select Bachelors.
3). For Diploma, select High School Diploma.

Correct?

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Stanlee said:
Since the Canadian Equivalence Summary in the ECA Report says 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)', you can select 'two or more degrees' and you should get 9 points for the same.

This is what CIC site says 'For each entry, if you have two Bachelor degrees, or one Bachelor and a two-year college diploma, choose “Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.”
Thanks for the explanation.
As i explained it in my first question, it is somehow difficult to be sure that it is equivalent to tow year diploma and 4 year bachelor. I have sent both degrees to WES and it is what they said it is equivalent to. Is there any chance that when i provide my documents after accepting an invitation they reject the assessment WES made?
i know i'm being paranoid in this regard.
Also i'm thinking here if WES evaluated the qualifications as 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)' and i only mentioned the equivalency of each individual degrees instead of 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)' as instructed, will it considered as a misrepresentation?
I don't know if it is a simple matter and i'm taking it too seriously.

please help me here.

Thanks

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I'd like to ask one quick question, if someone can help me out that would be much appreciated.
I applied for PR beginning of May, when I log in into my CIC account I can see that that some stuff is "passes" some is "in process". I have a work permit but based on LMO and my office has been closed couple of weeks ago (I informed CIC so they know the situation). I can't really work for any other company cause my WP is not open. Can I apply for a bridging work permit until they make a decision about my PR?

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vd.yazdani said:
Thanks for the explanation.
As i explained it in my first question, it is somehow difficult to be sure that it is equivalent to tow year diploma and 4 year bachelor. I have sent both degrees to WES and it is what they said it is equivalent to. Is there any chance that when i provide my documents after accepting an invitation they reject the assessment WES made?
i know i'm being paranoid in this regard.
Also i'm thinking here if WES evaluated the qualifications as 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)' and i only mentioned the equivalency of each individual degrees instead of 'Diploma (two years) and Bachelor's degree (four years)' as instructed, will it considered as a misrepresentation?
I don't know if it is a simple matter and i'm taking it too seriously.

please help me here.

Thanks
There is no chance that CIC will reject WES's assessment.
(And in the unbelievably unlikely scenario that they did, the fault would be with WES, not with you.)

Your education was assessed as "Two or more", so select "Two or more".

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there
I'd like to ask one quick question, if someone can help me out that would be much appreciated.
I applied for PR beginning of May, when I log in into my CIC account I can see that that some stuff is "passes" some is "in process". I have a work permit but based on LMO and my office has been closed couple of weeks ago (I informed CIC so they know the situation). I can't really work for any other company cause my WP is not open. Can I apply for a bridging work permit until they make a decision about my PR?

Thanks
Yes.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
there are two things one is "not started" and the other one "not needed". what is the difference between these two??

hammad.tahir

Jun 13, 2009
Dear Experts,
I am an approved Kidney donor for my sister. she is a Canadian Citizen. I will go to Canada next year for the Transplant.
Is there any Law or Rules that i can apply for Canadian Immigration by being a Kidney Donor ??