+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagambi said:
Hi good evening, ano nyo nalamn ng scammer sila or fraud?ano basis?kc ng apply din aq eh so need ko din ng proof na tama sinasabi mo,ngpay na rin k aq eh, how true ba ito?hy LMAO?meron knaba employer?
I'm not completely sure (I'm pretty new here myself), but I think the rule is English only in the forums.
(Or am I wrong about that ?)

providence

Nov 23, 2015
Expansion of Initial in Passport & in Birth Certificate

Dear Friends,

My name is Ajith and my query is, the name mentioned in my passport is AJITH RAMACHANDRAN PILLAI, but in my birth certificate & SSC certificate the name is given as AJITH R PILLAI, as the initials "R" was not expanded.

So while I am submitting my documents after receipt of ITA will that create a confusion. Shall I take a attestation from Notary stating that AJITH RAMACHANDRAN PILLAI & AJITH R PILLAI are the same person. Will this notarized document will be considered as valid by the immigration authorities. Kindly advise.

Best Regards,
Ajith

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Expansion of Initial in Passport & in Birth Certificate

providence said:
Dear Friends,

My name is Ajith and my query is, the name mentioned in my passport is AJITH RAMACHANDRAN PILLAI, but in my birth certificate & SSC certificate the name is given as AJITH R PILLAI, as the initials "R" was not expanded.

So while I am submitting my documents after receipt of ITA will that create a confusion. Shall I take a attestation from Notary stating that AJITH RAMACHANDRAN PILLAI & AJITH R PILLAI are the same person. Will this notarized document will be considered as valid by the immigration authorities. Kindly advise.

Best Regards,
Ajith
Your birth certificate is not required for the immigration process, so that won't be a problem.
(I assume that SSC is Secondary School Certificate ?) In my opinion, I don't think use of a middle initial will be a problem on your SSC, but a notarised document will make certain that this isn't an issue.
So yes, get a notarised document, and you'll be safe.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

my question is regarding Proof of funds. I currently work and live in Canada. I applied for my OINP under human capital priorities program and since I work and legally stay in Canada did not have to show Proof of funds but i submitted my bank statements for last 6 months. My question is when I get my ITA from express entry will I have to show proof of funds and meet the required fund requirements??

please Advise.

Thanks,

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kachra said:
Hi All,

my question is regarding Proof of funds. I currently work and live in Canada. I applied for my OINP under human capital priorities program and since I work and legally stay in Canada did not have to show Proof of funds but i submitted my bank statements for last 6 months. My question is when I get my ITA from express entry will I have to show proof of funds and meet the required fund requirements??

please Advise.

Thanks,
If you are applying under CEC, you do not have to show proof of funds.
If you are applying under FSWP, according to the CIC website:
"You do not have to show that you have these funds if:
- you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
- you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada."

Swadiji

Jul 12, 2016
Hi All

I created WES account as per my degree certificate and also paid the fee. Last name in my degree certificate is initial of my Father.
But my passport has expanded last name.

I went though some of the posts in this forum and looks like people have created WES application with last name as in passport though it is different from the last name in degree certificate.

Please suggest what I should do for my situation.

Canada_dream_2016

Jan 6, 2016
Hi,

I am currently working in the USA and have applied for PNP program for Province XX couple of months ago. It is still being adjudicated and am yet to get a nomination.

Now, my employer is relocating me to Canada and to a different Province YY next month on a Closed Work Permit.

What is the impact to my PNP? Do I need to inform Province XX about my move to Province YY on a Work Permit? If I inform, would there be a chance of rejection based on a potential close tie with other province? Or is it absolutely normal to apply for PNP of Province XX while residing in Province YY?

Appreciate your suggestion and guidance.

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
New eBook on Immigrating to Canada released on the kindle store.
Contains downloadable materials including job tracker spreadsheet, a Canadian style formatted resume when you purchase the book, detailed Express Entry steps and how to improve your CRS score.
Available on all kindle regional sites. Uk link is
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01H9U6PXO/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1468308620&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=immigrating+to+canada&dpPl=1&dpID=51lEIP4s2xL&ref=plSrch#immersive-view_1468313303466

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Lest I forget. I have also combed through several recruitment sites and both provincial and city job portals to utilise for your job search in this eBook.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_dream_2016 said:
Hi,

I am currently working in the USA and have applied for PNP program for Province XX couple of months ago. It is still being adjudicated and am yet to get a nomination.

Now, my employer is relocating me to Canada and to a different Province YY next month on a Closed Work Permit.

What is the impact to my PNP? Do I need to inform Province XX about my move to Province YY on a Work Permit? If I inform, would there be a chance of rejection based on a potential close tie with other province? Or is it absolutely normal to apply for PNP of Province XX while residing in Province YY?

Appreciate your suggestion and guidance.
It is definitely possible to get a nomination from one province while living in another province. That said, however, in this situation, some provinces have been asking applicants to submit detailed settlement plans.
I'm not sure exactly what's involved in the settlement plan, so you should try searching the forum.

I'm not sure whether or not you are required to inform them of your move. If there's nothing in the province's PNP application guide, then you could try asking in the thread dedicated to the PNP of the province you are applying to.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swadiji said:
Hi All

I created WES account as per my degree certificate and also paid the fee. Last name in my degree certificate is initial of my Father.
But my passport has expanded last name.

I went though some of the posts in this forum and looks like people have created WES application with last name as in passport though it is different from the last name in degree certificate.

Please suggest what I should do for my situation.
WES says (on their website) "A WES evaluation report is always issued under the name indicated on the academic record(s)."
So your degree and your ECA will have your name listed differently than your passport. So you need to get a notarised affidavit saying that the name on the passport and the name on the ECA belong to the same person, and submit this with your ECA in your post-ITA application.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
I created EE profile yesterday. Got a message to register with Job Bank. Registered and activated profile on Job bank.
Got another message saying Congratulations! You have been considered for the eligible pool of candidates - bla bla.

Now, I checked my EE profile.
Application/profile status - Pending additional criteria
Province Nomination - No nomination at this time
Job bank registration - pending

Does it take time to reflect on EE profile or am I missing something here?

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada2425 said:
I created EE profile yesterday. Got a message to register with Job Bank. Registered and activated profile on Job bank.
Got another message saying Congratulations! You have been considered for the eligible pool of candidates - bla bla.

Now, I checked my EE profile.
Application/profile status - Pending additional criteria
Province Nomination - No nomination at this time
Job bank registration - pending

Does it take time to reflect on EE profile or am I missing something here?
Wait 24 hours.