+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Smela said:
Hello everyone,

I am on my PGWP and my CRS are 426 with NOC 6311
I have been waiting to ontario pnp since long but haven't received it. Updated my profile a week and a half back, but sadly no help Sad
Can someone please help me? Is it something to do with my NoC? As anyone received ONIP with this noc?

Your replies will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Mela
Ontario has not been sending PT NOI lately, the reason for which has not been known. As far as I know NOC has nothing to do with Ontario PT NOI.

The options that you have at hand are:
1. Improve your CRS by improving your IELTS score, may be your new score can get your a direct ITA.
2. Wait for Ontario or try other PNPs http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

PBJ

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I have received ITA and I am currently working on arranging the documents which are required to be submitted

I have a question, I am sure these question s might have been asked before as well

1. Can any one share the format in which experience letter needs to be prepared?
I have been working in a single organization for 11 years under multiple roles. I spoke to my HR and they have refused to provide me a letter which lists down my roles &
responsibilities, Number of hours worked per week, previous and current salary. Is it possible that I can provide a legal affidavit stating these details and submit it along with
the application form
OR
Can I ask my reporting manager to prepare such a letter and sign it?

Regards
PBJ

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
PBJ said:
Hello Seniors,

I have received ITA and I am currently working on arranging the documents which are required to be submitted

I have a question, I am sure these question s might have been asked before as well

1. Can any one share the format in which experience letter needs to be prepared?
I have been working in a single organization for 11 years under multiple roles. I spoke to my HR and they have refused to provide me a letter which lists down my roles &
responsibilities, Number of hours worked per week, previous and current salary. Is it possible that I can provide a legal affidavit stating these details and submit it along with
the application form
OR
Can I ask my reporting manager to prepare such a letter and sign it?

Regards
PBJ
Check this link for reference letter format and the answers to other questions http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

sjpandya

Dec 6, 2014
Hi Stanlee,

Requesting your response on my below query

I had received message from CIC i am ineligible due to expired IELTS test results and currently cleared the IELTS exam ( S - 7, W - 6, L- 6 & R - 6, Overall Band - 6.5)

Please respond to below queries

1. Shall i use existing profile or create new profile ? In both cases i need to provide reference to my previous express entry number so wanted to understand as to how creating new profile will help.

2. Will I get additional points if i complete ECA for my spouse ? Can i complete the submission of my profile now and latter on update ECA for my spouse once I receive it ?

Appreciate an early response to my query

Thanks !!

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
newboy06 said:
It's my second time of asking this question. Pls someone should answer .... can someone with hepatitis b apply for express entry? I need urgent reply pls
Pls consult your nearest Med centre who usually do Medical for immigration.

yasirdjs

Jun 15, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
14 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
03-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
14 Jun 2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
03 Jan 2018
LANDED..........
28 May 2018
sjpandya said:
Hi Stanlee,

I had received message from CIC i am ineligible due to expired IELTS test results and currently cleared the IELTS exam ( S - 7, W - 6, L- 6 & R - 6, Overall Band - 6.5)

1. Shall i use existing profile or create new profile ? In both cases i need to provide reference to my previous express entry number so wanted to understand as to how creating new profile will help.

I suggest you to stick with your existing account.

2. Will I get additional points if i complete ECA for my spouse ? Can i complete the submission of my profile now and latter on update ECA for my spouse once I receive it ?

Certainly, atleast u will get some more additional points.

Good Luck

Thanks !!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sjpandya said:
Hi Stanlee,

If your Express Entry profile becomes ineligible, you will have to create a new account with the new IELTS scores and revalidate your Job Bank account with new Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Activation Code that you will receive in your new account.

Yes, you can get up to a maximum of 10 points for your spouse's ECA. Yes, you can also update it later once you get the report.

Thanks !!

pama

May 10, 2015
Hai everyone

Please help me, i created my express entry profile and my current score is 422.i done my bachelor degree in India(WES assessment -4 year canadian equivalent) and one year diploma in Canada.my question is that whether i can choose two or more certificates in level of education or only bachelor degree.Thank you.

tyshow

Jun 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

I've started a blog to reveal step by steps guide on Express Entry application process. You can visit my site on www[dot]leavingforcanada[dot]com please feel free to drop me a comment or any topic of interest you'd want me to write about.

Good luck to you all with your application and happy Easter to you all :)

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Dear Members, Please advice.

Does my Wife also needs to give IELTS and I need to get her documents attested also from WES.

My wife's also have a Sister is in canada which will give me 5 points.

Kindly guide me.

Smela

Mar 17, 2016
Dany6634 said:

Does my Wife also needs to give IELTS and I need to get her documents attested also from WES.

Kindly guide me.
Yeah she has to take either ielts or celpip

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've graduated (With Master degree) in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology and have work experience of almost 3 years. Will I be eligible for Express Entry to Canada? Someone please suggest.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Dany6634 said:

Kindly guide me.
If your wife is not the primary applicant then IELTS and ECA is not mandatory. It is mandatory only for the primary applicant. However, if you want to claim points for spouse's language and education, then you can get it done. You can get up to a maximum of 30 points (10 for education and 20 for language).

For the relative, you will not get any points added to your CRS score, but you will get 5 points under FSWP selection criteria (Check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ovi1985 said:
I've graduated (With Master degree) in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology and have work experience of almost 3 years. Will I be eligible for Express Entry to Canada? Someone please suggest.
You can check your eligibility for Express Entry here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp