+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
am4501 said:
Hi everybody!

I am new to the forum and just has started my journey to Canada. I red everything about the EE process, analysed my situation and decided to create my EE profile and here is the first problem I stuck with:

1. I got my language test done (CLB 7).
2. Got my Education Credential Assessment
3. Determined my eligibility through the CIC questionnaire, which said I could be eligible.
4. Then I filled in all the info for the EE profile and got message that I am NOT eligible.

I assume that the problem is related to my work history and NOCs:

Primary NOC - 0213

NOC 2011 Self-employed since 2011
NOC 0122 Company 1 2010 - 2011
NOC 4163 Company 2 2010 - 2010
NOC 0122 Company 3 2008 - 2009
NOC 0122 Company 4 2006 - 2008
NOC 0601 Company 5 2005 - 2006
NOC 0213 Company 6 2003 - 2005

Please advise what is wrong with it?

Thanks in advance!

Alexey
:D
EE is NOC agnostic. As long as your NOCs are in 0/A/B, you are good to go.

Did you check if you are getting 67/100 points in the FSW grid?

Check here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

am4501

Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
EE is NOC agnostic. As long as your NOCs are in 0/A/B, you are good to go.

Did you check if you are getting 67/100 points in the FSW grid?

Check here --> ]
Thank you for your help. I did check with this link and it seems like everything is ok. Could be any other reasons for that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
am4501 said:
Thank you for your help. I did check with this link and it seems like everything is ok. Could be any other reasons for that?
1) What is the amount of funds that you are specifying?
2) Are you married or single? Any kids?
3) What is the equivalency summary of your WES report?
4) How old are you?
5) Could you please specify your individual IELTS scores?

am4501

Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
4) How old are you?

I have a common law partner (we are applying together). Also I have a kid from previous relationships who is not going to immigrate.

Masters, my common law partners - Bachelors

4) How old are you?
32, common law partner - 25

My - L 6.0 R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5, don’t have my common-law partners scores at hand, but her overall is 6.5

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
am4501 said:

I have a common law partner (we are applying together). Also I have a kid from previous relationships who is not going to immigrate.

Masters, my common law partners - Bachelors

4) How old are you?
32, common law partner - 25

My - L 6.0 R 6.5 W 6.5 S 6.5, don’t have my common-law partners scores at hand, but her overall is 6.5
You need to show a minimum of CAD 18,617 (total number of people = 3). You are required to show funds for all your dependents, whether accompanying or not. I guess this is the reason why you are getting "Profile Ineligible".

Please refer this link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

am4501

Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need to show a minimum of CAD 18,617 (total number of people = 3). You are required to show funds for all your dependents, whether accompanying or not. I guess this is the reason why you are getting "Profile Ineligible".

Please refer this link --->
I will try to fix that. Thanks a lot!

thejusalpha

Jan 27, 2016
Hi there,

Am an express entry candidate with CRS score 387. How likely I will be invited?
Please provide your opinion. Is there any chance of CRS scores to come down?

Thejus

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,
my question is regarding secondary applicant (i.e spouse). If I get my ITA invitation while I am SINGLE and I apply and during the process after 3-4 months if I get married and would like to add my spouse in my EE file then what will happen? if by adding her my crs points will fall below the current crs point threshhold. will my application be declined or put on hold?

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thejusalpha said:
Hi there,

Am an express entry candidate with CRS score 387. How likely I will be invited?
Please provide your opinion. Is there any chance of CRS scores to come down?

Thejus
It is unlikely for the scores to come down below 440 anytime soon! You can try and improve your score to increase your chances of getting an ITA. You could try the following -

1) You could try and get a CLB-9 in IELTS (if you haven't got it already).

2) Get ECA/IELTS done for spouse.

3) Try and secure a PNP.

Lady B

Jan 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is unlikely for the scores to come down below 440 anytime soon! You can try and improve your score to increase your chances of getting an ITA. You could try the following -

1) You could try and get a CLB-9 in IELTS (if you haven't got it already).

2) Get ECA/IELTS done for spouse.

3) Try and secure a PNP.
Please can you give me an email to send my Ref? I need someone to read my draft and check the correlation with the NOC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lady B said:
Please can you give me an email to send my Ref? I need someone to read my draft and check the correlation with the NOC
You could send an email to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with all your roles and responsibilities. They will reply with the most appropriate NOC.

divyamenon

Jul 16, 2015
Hello people,

I have a few questions related to the EE profile. Here's our scenario- My husband and I are applying for PR through FSWP. He is the primary applicant but both of us have given our IELTS as I learnt that my score would also add to CRS points. Below are the questions:

1) What if we don't find a match to our current role under NOC, do we just choose the one closest to our role?
2) I have worked in 2 different streams, one is HR and the other is Sales and hence have to choose two different NOCs but for some reason when I add and try to save and exit, it does not get saved.Do the NOCs for all the years of experience have to be the same?
3) Is PGDM(equivalent to MBA) considered as a 2 yr diploma degree?
4) And, if I do not find my branch of studies, do I choose the one closest to that?

Kindly reply as early as possible. Thank you!

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
divyamenon said:
Hello people,

I have a few questions related to the EE profile. Here's our scenario- My husband and I are applying for PR through FSWP. He is the primary applicant but both of us have given our IELTS as I learnt that my score would also add to CRS points. Below are the questions:

1) What if we don't find a match to our current role under NOC, do we just choose the one closest to our role?

Yes. Select the NOC for which the lead statement and main duties most closely match with your job responsibilities

2) I have worked in 2 different streams, one is HR and the other is Sales and hence have to choose two different NOCs but for some reason when I add and try to save and exit, it does not get saved.Do the NOCs for all the years of experience have to be the same?

No. You can add all NOC 0/A/B experiences from the last 10 years. Can you explain a bit more about the exact problem that you are facing?

3) Is PGDM(equivalent to MBA) considered as a 2 yr diploma degree?

It is considered as equivalent of what your ECA report states. The final equivalency may or may not be the same as actual credential. You can use Free Degree Equivalency Tool for an idea on what final evaluation results will be.

https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp

4) And, if I do not find my branch of studies, do I choose the one closest to that?
Are you talking about the "Field of study" in the EE profile. If so, you can select closest match.

Kindly reply as early as possible. Thank you!