+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

koolsasi2k6

Jan 7, 2016
Hi folks,

I had a small doubt in the EE points calculation. I am from India and i have 5+ years of work experience.
Does the points related to foriegn work experience applicable in this case? or it for those who worked in country other than yours?

I was little confused here.! Please share your experience.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
koolsasi2k6 said:
Hi folks,

I had a small doubt in the EE points calculation. I am from India and i have 5+ years of work experience.
Does the points related to foriegn work experience applicable in this case? or it for those who worked in country other than yours?

I was little confused here.! Please share your experience.
Foreign experience can be counted if that job was under NOC 0/A/B and you worked for at least 30 hours per week (full time). You get maximum CRS points for work if you have 3 or more years of work experience.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
How can I get it stamped? I'm applying from outside of canada.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dimitris said:
How can I get it stamped? I'm applying from outside of canada.
I believe you can ask your bank to issue such a letter and mail it to you along with statements. You are a valued customer of the bank - I'm confident you can persuade them ;).

MapleLeaf18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2016
Hello
When I complete all the sections of the PR form a "Continue" button is generated at the bottom. Is it for generating the checklist of documents Or for submission? As I haven't got the opportunity to see a checklist of docs yet.
Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MapleLeaf18 said:
Hello
When I complete all the sections of the PR form a "Continue" button is generated at the bottom. Is it for generating the checklist of documents Or for submission? As I haven't got the opportunity to see a checklist of docs yet.
Thank you
After the forms, you get the checklist!

merc0139

Jan 6, 2016
I have 2 questions if anyone can please help me out -

1. Can I claim points for 1 year of work experience from 2 different NOCs?
Ex: 2 months Experience from (for example) 1111 NOC and 10 months from 2222 NOC (both within 0/A/B) My primary occupation and intended NOC in Canada will be 2222.

2. In my primary NOC (2222 for example) I have had 2 jobs - 1 for 5 months, then 40 days gap period before I started my current job where I've completed 5 months. NOT including the 40 days in my 1 year experience. However do both jobs count as "continous" despite the gap?

Thank you so much and big hug to anyone who helps! :D

----
EDIT: Reason why I'm asking these silly questions is because on this forum I've found varied and contradicting answers which led to some confusion. So please be kind :-* ;D

GuilyB

Jan 25, 2016
Hi, im new here and I would like to thank every one for sharing insights and experiences; you've all been very helpful. Dear Canada, we're coming. Amen! :)

sarka

Sep 12, 2015
sarka said:
Hi All,

I'm applying through a consultant who is ICCRC member however while filing online application he is not mentioning the details of ICCRC member details under Representative coloum. When asked he says that I'll not get any correspondance if details are given. Kindly suggests.

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
I need to know one thing. Does CIC counts the experience that is before the education/qualification. I am a teacher I did my masters in 2005 then in 2012 I did another graduation in education and then again completed my 2nd masters in education in 2014. I want to claim experience points from 2013 after my 2nd graduation which got completed in 2012. Can I claim points for 3 years? As many consultants say I do qualify, it is just to ensure.

merc0139

Jan 6, 2016
muqaddas.ali10 said:
I need to know one thing. Does CIC counts the experience that is before the education/qualification. I am a teacher I did my masters in 2005 then in 2012 I did another graduation in education and then again completed my 2nd masters in education in 2014. I want to claim experience points from 2013 after my 2nd graduation which got completed in 2012. Can I claim points for 3 years? As many consultants say I do qualify, it is just to ensure.
Were all of your courses full time? Part time or correspondence?
If I'm not wrong, work experience during full time study isn't counted. If it was part time and correspondence maybe the senior members can shed light on the same. Cheers! :D