+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Rajkamalmohanram! I have been working in Ontario with this company for 1 year and 9 months now. I haven't had $12000 or even close to $12000 for the last 6 months, but my paystubs and some savings I believe should suffice the requirement.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sid.r said:
Thank you Rajkamalmohanram! I have been working in Ontario with this company for 1 year and 9 months now. I haven't had $12000 or even close to $12000 for the last 6 months, but my paystubs and some savings I believe should suffice the requirement.
Since you are working in Ontario, you are exempt from showing funds!

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
change of passport ?

Hi, i received PT and have submitted my application to Ontario.
Is it ok if I go for Passport renewal at this time ? if yes, how can i update them about this change ?
Would this change has any impact on application process i.e. delay or rejection etc.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ravs77 said:
Hi, i received PT and have submitted my application to Ontario.
Is it ok if I go for Passport renewal at this time ? if yes, how can i update them about this change ?
Would this change has any impact on application process i.e. delay or rejection etc.
You can renew your passport and once you get the new one, you could update OINP through ontarionominee@ontario.ca .

Good luck!

Himalaya1

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
I have done Ph.D with 3 years of job experience (till 2012). I have never been to Canada, but have a sibling settled in Alberta.
Ontario gives OINP to Ph.Ds from local universities only. My assessment (WES) is done & waiting my English test scores.

Please HELP!!

y-axisoverseas

Dec 16, 2015
Applying for migration overseas sometimes can be confusing, but do not worry it’s not that complicated as it looks:

Canada offers different migration route through which all eligible candidates rather skilled professional meeting the specific requirement can apply through one of these routes. Mostly all skilled professionals from any other country (Overseas) apart from Canada apply under a major PR category called FSWP “Federal Skilled Worker Program”.

Eligibility:
- Occupation must be listed on NOC (National Occupation Classification) List & must fall in skill type O (Management Professionals), A (Skilled Professionals) & B (Skilled Trades Professionals) only.
- 1 year consecutive work experience in the recent 10 years from any of these skilled occupations.
- Must meet “67” points (given for Age, Education, Experience, IELTS, Spouse IELTS, French Language & Adaptability etc.,

If the applicant meets the above set requirement must enter the new migration system for Canada initiated on Jan-1st-2015 called “Express Entry” pool.

Express Entry:

Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile.
Step 2) The highest-ranking candidates in the pool will be invited to apply for permanent residence. (Maximum points -1200)

Candidates will be ranked against others in the pool using a point-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. Points are awarded using the information in their profile.

Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply. Candidates will be awarded points for:

- Age,
- Education
- Language – English & French
- a job offer, and/or
- a nomination from a province or territory, and/or
- skills and experience factors.

A candidate can get additional points for:

- a job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment, or
- a nomination by a province or territory

These additional points will make a candidate rank high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible round of invitations.

If someone is invited to apply, they will have 60 days to submit an online application for permanent residence.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will process the majority of complete applications (meaning those with all the necessary supporting documents) in six months or less.

Candidates can stay in the pool for up to 12 months. If they do not get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence within 12 months of submitting an Express Entry profile, they may submit a new profile. If they still meet the criteria, they can re-enter the pool. This will prevent backlogs and ensure quick processing times.

With all this said and done, a person can work on his application to always improve their CRS scores by either working on their IELTS Scores, Experience, Validated Job Offer, Nomination from Province which will help an individual in obtaining the ITA to proceed further.

So, it’s now for you to decide; you can check all your possible options & can work accordingly; after all it’s your future.

waj1000

Dec 16, 2014
Hi,

Did you manage to get any good whatsapp group? Please add me too into any good whatsapp EE CIC group. My cell phone number is: +971-55-55-00-604. I live in Dubai, and recently received the SINP nomination on January 8th and received the ITA from CIC on January 13, 2016. I have submitted my PR applications on January 20, 2016 and received AOR on Jan 20, 2016.

Thanks and regards,
Syed Wajid Ali

bugle

Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Statutory Declaration of Common Law form which is required on my application. I'm not applying for a visa through my spouse but legally i must state that i'm in a common law relationship. For this reason i'm required to provide proof of my common law status. It's not entirely clear to me if the form is required and the proof (proof of joint bank account for example) or if proof of common law is enough on its own. I have little time remaining on my application and was wondering if proof is enough. Otherwise i would add both.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Bugle

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bugle said:
Hello,

I have a question regarding the Statutory Declaration of Common Law form which is required on my application. I'm not applying for a visa through my spouse but legally i must state that i'm in a common law relationship. For this reason i'm required to provide proof of my common law status. It's not entirely clear to me if the form is required and the proof (proof of joint bank account for example) or if proof of common law is enough on its own. I have little time remaining on my application and was wondering if proof is enough. Otherwise i would add both.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Bugle
You should indeed declare your commonlaw partner.Joint bank accounts, joint lease agreements will work, IMO.

bugle

Jan 20, 2016
thanks for the quick response. i'm desperately looking for a notary all over the city who may be available on weekends. sadly i'm not having much luck.

so in your opinion, just having the proof of a joint bank account would be enough than having the proof plus the form?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bugle said:
thanks for the quick response. i'm desperately looking for a notary all over the city who may be available on weekends. sadly i'm not having much luck.

so in your opinion, just having the proof of a joint bank account would be enough than having the proof plus the form?
I'm not very sure but get a letter signed and stamped by the bank. I would suggest the copy of lease agreement be notarized!

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
want to apply ONPNP

Hi guys,
I am confused I started working in Dec 2014 as test technologist, now I have One year experience but I got my work permit in Feb 2015. I graduated in Dec 2014 but my study Permit expired in March 2015. So what I want to ask about the period from Dec 2014 - Feb 2015 can be calculated in my work experience or I have to wait till Feb from when my work permit starts. I want to create my profile, mine points are 413 I did post grad diploma here and I did Bachelors back home.

I am not sure about this should I wait or I am eligible to apply can anyone please help me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mandeep_29 said:
Hi guys,
I am confused I started working in Dec 2014 as test technologist, now I have One year experience but I got my work permit in Feb 2015. I graduated in Dec 2014 but my study Permit expired in March 2015. So what I want to ask about the period from Dec 2014 - Feb 2015 can be calculated in my work experience or I have to wait till Feb from when my work permit starts. I want to create my profile, mine points are 413 I did post grad diploma here and I did Bachelors back home.

I am not sure about this should I wait or I am eligible to apply can anyone please help me.
If you were legally entitled to work during that period, then you could add the experience. Any work experience in Canada WHILE you were a full time student does not count. If you finished your degree in Dec 2014 AND you were legally entitled to work (not sure if this is possible without having a pgwp) after that, then you could count that exp.

thanguye

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Dear all,
Sorry that I may repeat the question here. I am sure that someone already ask but it is difficult to find
I am filling the EE profile. Just need your help on NOC code. I understand that in the Occupation, NOC is the code that we want to apply. The Immigration officer will examine based on our documents provided (letters from the companies).

My question: Does this NOC code need to be similar to NOC code in the Work History.
And: Do we need to use the same NOC code in Work History for different companies.

Thank you very much for the support