+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

pwalter789

Jul 25, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Mention the 'To Date' as 09/2003. Upload an LOE to explain this further as well so that the officer isn't counting that period from 09/2004 to 06/2005 as full-time study.

All the best!
Thanks Asivad for the clarification. LOE=Letter of explanation? (Probably). I guess i need to get an ITA first to be able to upload that.

Thanks again for your help

ankurb25

Jul 25, 2015
Hi Everyone, I am unable to register to Jobs Bank as every time i try to access that page it says " Web page not available". Has that link got changed recently?

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi,

I am filling my express entry and need help on following query:

For myself:
- What should I choose "field of study" in my engineering degree?
- What should I choose "field of study" in my MBA degree?
- I have got ECA as "Bachelors Degree" - shall I mention both MBA and Btech or only Btech?
- Work history to be shown for past 10 years or only for specific NOC - I am showing 6 years experience for primary NOC?

For Wife:
- Passport dont have surname- what should I mention in last name - if I leave it blank its showing error message?
- What should I show as experience in my spouse profile? Is it good to show or just say she's a housewife?

Regards,

Abhijit Saran

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankurb25 said:
I tried using this link as well...it says web page not available..Do you know about any other link?
That is the link and I'm able to access it fine. Try again later.

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I want to inquire about IELTS online registration for EE system. Should I include CIC to receive a report from IDP ? or just I do the test without any interaction from IDP side to any third party ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHABAM said:
Hello,

I want to inquire about IELTS online registration for EE system. Should I include CIC to receive a report from IDP ? or just I do the test without any interaction from IDP side to any third party ?

Thanks
Not required. When you're creating an EE profile, you will simply enter the results on the system.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear all,

my applications details are shown as follows in my EE profile,

Application status = pending additional criteria
province territory = no nominations at this time
job bank registration = pending
minimim entry criteria = met
ITA status = not applicable

is that mean it is not active or yet m not registered with job bank, as i have tried but still hav not confirmation from job bank.

please tell me where i am doing mistake????

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abhijitsaran said:
Hi,

I am filling my express entry and need help on following query:

For myself:
- What should I choose "field of study" in my engineering degree?
- What should I choose "field of study" in my MBA degree?
- I have got ECA as "Bachelors Degree" - shall I mention both MBA and Btech or only Btech?
- Work history to be shown for past 10 years or only for specific NOC - I am showing 6 years experience for primary NOC?

For Wife:
- Passport dont have surname- what should I mention in last name - if I leave it blank its showing error message?
- What should I show as experience in my spouse profile? Is it good to show or just say she's a housewife?

Regards,

Abhijit Saran
1) Select your major (Ex. Computer Science and engineering).

2) Choose your major (Ex. Human resources, Finance)

3) You MUST only declare the degree that is mentioned on your ECA report. It's wise to upgrade your ECA report with your masters degree because it will fetch you more points.

4) No harm in showing all your work exp. May be Asivad can guide you better on this point.

5) I suggest you to get your wife's passport updated. Western countries call you by your last name and if there is none, its going to be very very difficult. You can get the passport updated and then apply.

6) Why would you even think of this question? If she has work experience, it'll make the application better. Mention it.
Thanks,
Raj

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Dear all,

is that mean it is not active or yet m not registered with job bank, as i have tried but still hav not confirmation from job bank.

please tell me where i am doing mistake?Huh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Khan123 said:
Dear all,

please tell me where i am doing mistake????
Your EE profile will be active only when you finish registering with Job Bank. If you haven't got the verification code, try using the last 4 digits of your passport.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone who has studied or worked in USA tell me what documents will be needed for EE profile or post ITA?

(For eg. FBI police clearance check is needed for the ones who have stayed in USA for more than 6 months. )

Thanks.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm from India and wanted to know about police check.

Is it OK to get police check done from passport seva Kendra or we must get it done from local police department?

Thanks in advance.

jkjk11

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Always provide a context to your question because the quality of answer is directly proportional to the amount of information given by you.

You have a sub-optimal IELTS score. Recommend that you try revaluation (if IELTS score is less than 6 weeks old) or retake the IELTS and try to score at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S.
Thanks Asivad,

Revaluation can't be done as time period for that is over. I'm sure if I had done that then my score would have been increased but since IELTS 6 band is the minimum requirement and I got 7 band so didn't think much about it. Anyway I may consider retaking the test in the future.