+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Any one here did ACCA can help me its actually for my brother who did ACCA from Pakistan but got his certificate from UK he is little confused that while sending his doc to WES which country he should select? and either he will send his certificate or it will be send to WES by UK ?Please if any one can help

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This is what is needed from the bank in terms of POF - a statement printed on their letterhead which includes the bank's contact information and the following details.

1. Applicant's name and date of the statement

2. Your account number(s)

3. Date(s) on which each account was opened

4. Current balance of each account

5. Average balance in the past six months of each account

If all your POF can be shown using just 1 account, you don't have to declare your other bank accounts whether in this bank or others. CIC isn't asking for full financial history - they are just keen to know you have enough money which is unencumbered.

Banks might calculate average balance differently, doesn't matter how they do. CIC's interest behind asking this question is to ascertain if there is a large difference between 6 month average and the money you have today. If there is a big difference that indicates an unreasonably large credit transaction in the last 6 months which might indicate the presence of borrowed funds. It is your responsibility to reassure CIC about the source of such funds (if any) and conclusively prove that your POF is completely unencumbered.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!
Thank you for the reply. But can you please tell me
what if I have a fixed deposit claiming the fund? do I need to show Average balance in the past six months ?

Also is the bank statement for the last 4 months should be from fixed deposit account or the savings account?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you for the reply. But can you please tell me
what if I have a fixed deposit claiming the fund? do I need to show Average balance in the past six months ?

If the fixed deposit has been around for more than 6 months, you wouldn't need to show average balance.

Also is the bank statement for the last 4 months should be from fixed deposit account or the savings account?

If you're using the fixed deposit alone as POF, you wouldn't need to show anything related to your savings account.

Thanks in advance,
RJ

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
Thanks a lot @ rajkamalmohanram :)

Can you please tell me about FSWP, I mean, how to apply though it and not by EE. Whenever I try to proceed with FSWP it redirects me to EE page.

And also if you can tell me what are the most demanded profiles in Canada related to IT Sector(Infrastructure)?

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMJO said:
Thanks a lot @ rajkamalmohanram :)

Can you please tell me about FSWP, I mean, how to apply though it and not by EE. Whenever I try to proceed with FSWP it redirects me to EE page.

And also if you can tell me what are the most demanded profiles in Canada related to IT Sector(Infrastructure)?

Thanks.
You will have to apply under EE. Imagine that immigration is a highway to Canada. FSWP, CEC, PNP, FSTP are different vehicles that ply on that highway. You will still be on the highway regardless of which vehicle you choose.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello admin,
Im new user and this is my first message..i am confuse in one thing ...can u tell me that from which date my work experience would be calculated...like my ITI exams were over on 11 aug,2014 and i got reliving letter from my pvt institute on next date12aug,2014, and started work from 12 sep,2014 ..but my result came after 4months, in november..and i'll my trade certificate from Headoffice,newdelhi in this year.but i got one certificate from technical board of punjab after 2months in october,2014.
So my question is which date would be considerd of my work experience.?. I hope i'll get postive help from u my friends..
Thanks

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello admin,
Im new user and this is my first message..i am confuse in one thing ...can u tell me that from which date my work experience would be calculated...like my ITI exams were over on 11 aug,2014 and i got reliving letter from my pvt institute on next date12aug,2014, and started work from 12 sep,2014 ..but my result came after 4months, in november..and i'll my trade certificate from Headoffice,newdelhi in this year.but i got one certificate from technical board of punjab after 2months in october,2014.
So my question is which date would be considerd of my work experience.?. I hope i'll get postive help from u my friends..
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Hello admin,
Thanks
It will count from the day you started working.

pwalter789

Jul 25, 2015
Hello, i just have a couple of questions on what date should i use in the "To" Date field in the Education History section of the FSW program.

In 2002 enrolled in a 1 year masters course. The official course registration dates on the transcript are from 10/2002-09/2003. However, because my Thesis needed some revising, i re-submitted it on 09/2004 and was awarded the Masters on 06/2005. The 2005 date is shown as the graduation date on the transcript and that was also used by WES in the ECA report.

It is quite obvious that the "From" Date for this degree is 10/2002 BUT i have no idea what to put in the "To" Date.
- Should i use the standard registration date for this course which is 09/2003 or
- Should i use the graduation date (i.e 06/2005). If i use the 2005 date, doesn't this create a discrepancy with the overall course duration that is declared to be 1 year?

Thank you in advance for your help on this!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pwalter789 said:
Hello, i just have a couple of questions on what date should i use in the "To" Date field in the Education History section of the FSW program.

In 2002 enrolled in a 1 year masters course. The official course registration dates on the transcript are from 10/2002-09/2003. However, because my Thesis needed some revising, i re-submitted it on 09/2004 and was awarded the Masters on 06/2005. The 2005 date is shown as the graduation date on the transcript and that was also used by WES in the ECA report.

It is quite obvious that the "From" Date for this degree is 10/2002 BUT i have no idea what to put in the "To" Date.
- Should i use the standard registration date for this course which is 09/2003 or
- Should i use the graduation date (i.e 06/2005). If i use the 2005 date, doesn't this create a discrepancy with the overall course duration that is declared to be 1 year?

Thank you in advance for your help on this!
Mention the 'To Date' as 09/2003. Upload an LOE to explain this further as well so that the officer isn't counting that period from 09/2004 to 06/2005 as full-time study.

All the best!