+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry site issues?

Knel

Oct 6, 2014
Tried searching, couldn't find any answers on this.

I am trying to fill out the express entry form, I am getting validation errors:

Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.

So I've tried to remove some of the data, and the data is still there, its not saving or removing any data. I also made a mistake in one of my forms, but I am unable to go back and modify it as none of the data is saving. Is there any number or has anyone experienced anything like this before? I filled out a form for tech support, but I am unsure how long it is going to take to get back to me, and it may make it so I can't get the data submitted in time before my express entry runs out!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

samurai

Oct 7, 2015
Have you got any reply from tech support?
I tried and I think the maximum is 25 travel history items but not sure.

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
Knel said:
Tried searching, couldn't find any answers on this.

I am trying to fill out the express entry form, I am getting validation errors:

Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.

So I've tried to remove some of the data, and the data is still there, its not saving or removing any data. I also made a mistake in one of my forms, but I am unable to go back and modify it as none of the data is saving. Is there any number or has anyone experienced anything like this before? I filled out a form for tech support, but I am unsure how long it is going to take to get back to me, and it may make it so I can't get the data submitted in time before my express entry runs out!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try deleting you browser's web history/cache and the try logging in again. It's a common occurrence. Let us know if you succeeded. Good Luck!!

samurai

Oct 7, 2015
@martinsdaddy: did not solve the issue for me. Will keep trying.
However for some reason when I get back to Personal History I do see my 60+ entries but I cannot Save & Exit (although that part of the application is considered "Complete").

samurai

Oct 7, 2015
martinsdaddy said:
Try deleting you browser's web history/cache and the try logging in again. It's a common occurrence. Let us know if you succeeded. Good Luck!!
This does not work: is there a limit of records on travel history?

Knel

Oct 6, 2014
Sorry I didn't reply, figured it out eventually there is a limit, I believe its 30 records, so if you have more than 30 it doesn't work. Get it to 30, then add the extra travel stuff as an attached document (I think this is what your supposed to do anyway!)