EXPRESS ENTRY - SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcgyver said:
Hi,

I do not want to disappoint anyone but I would like ppl, who already have FSW applications under processing, to rethink before attempting the EE option.

It is not hard to understand that those who are frustrated with the waiting game for finalization of their FSW applications are likely to consider EE a second alternative. These ppl are also likely to have obtained GCMS notes and found out the current status of their cases. So, below is a question to those individuals.

Suppose you have seen in you GCMS notes that your FSW case is stuck due to security checking. So, what difference does it make if you get an EE invitation and then lodge an EE application? Your EE app will still be subjected to security checking because of who you are, your name, country, personal history, etc. If your on-going security checking ends while your EE app is being processed then your FSW app, which is already close to finalization, will have only MR, RPRF, PPR, and DM remaining.
Hi Bro,

I fully agree with your points.
In the same time I would like to share my views on it.
For example, FSW has no time-bound of processing. It may take even 28 months time from SGVO... But EE has already indicated by CIC or Immigration Ministry that application process has to finish with 6 months of time after ITA.

So my understand is, the priority of process though we can see from SGVO or any other VO about the processing time-line then we have nothing to claim on the timing of process of FSW applications.

However at this stage no one knows even though from GCMS note that where is the main problem of that application which was stuck from long time but I assume from EE has to inform to applicant within the time frame that why application has been cancelled.

There might be very clear and transparent process time-line in EE but in FSW.....

Another example for our honorable Ashif Bhai's case, when CIC found that his spouse also applicant then automatically it was been noticed and I think Ashif bhai's case has been started (Ashif bhai please don't take it otherwise ;D ;D). The case here, we can see of delaying the process and there are lot of applicants from 2011 are still pending... which are very hopeless and ridiculous time consuming to everyone for this kind of stuck....

No offense to anyone just it is my thinking to share you guys...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susanbd said:
Hellow Bro.

This is SUSAN , my close relative wants to apply EE and as I applied FSWP 2014 she is thinking that I have vast knowledge about CA immigration :p

So I need your advise how can she proceed and what is point systems .

01 ) PA what IELTS score need
02) Age point slot
03) spouse point education, language ( minimum score )
04) Relative in CA any point
05) What NOC code follow .

Pls. advise

Thanks

SUSAN
Hi Apu,

It is very simple..

The Express Entry system has two steps:

Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile
Step 2) The highest-ranking candidates in the pool will be invited to apply for permanent residence

You can also visit to check score -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

So, your relative must complete to create profile in EE -
1. IELTS (at least 6 in all band as Min)
2. ECA

Without complete the above 2nos EE profile can't give you proper score.

You can also visit the GRID-CRS site then you can understand it easy for your relative.

Hope it will help you...

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

I fully agree with your points.
In the same time I would like to share my views on it.
For example, FSW has no time-bound of processing. It may take even 28 months time from SGVO... But EE has already indicated by CIC or Immigration Ministry that application process has to finish with 6 months of time after ITA.

So my understand is, the priority of process though we can see from SGVO or any other VO about the processing time-line then we have nothing to claim on the timing of process of FSW applications.

However at this stage no one knows even though from GCMS note that where is the main problem of that application which was stuck from long time but I assume from EE has to inform to applicant within the time frame that why application has been cancelled.

There might be very clear and transparent process time-line in EE but in FSW.....

Another example for our honorable Ashif Bhai's case, when CIC found that his spouse also applicant then automatically it was been noticed and I think Ashif bhai's case has been started (Ashif bhai please don't take it otherwise ;D ;D). The case here, we can see of delaying the process and there are lot of applicants from 2011 are still pending... which are very hopeless and ridiculous time consuming to everyone for this kind of stuck....

No offense to anyone just it is my thinking to share you guys...
Hello brother,

Didn't the minister announce the time-line of a similar nature to finalize the processing of FSW applications? I remember ppl expressing anger and making remarks that most other VO's (especially Manila, Ottawa, and New Delhi) were abiding by that announced time-line and that SGVO was simply ignoring that. If you read some of those posts from 2014 you will see. So, I have little confidence in SGVO.

However, once we hear about some Bangladeshi success-stories on EE, we will get the actual picture.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcgyver said:
Hello brother,

Didn't the minister announce the time-line of a similar nature to finalize the processing of FSW applications? I remember ppl expressing anger and making remarks that most other VO's (especially Manila, Ottawa, and New Delhi) were abiding by that announced time-line and that SGVO was simply ignoring that. If you read some of those posts from 2014 you will see. So, I have little confidence in SGVO.

However, once we hear about some Bangladeshi success-stories on EE, we will get the actual picture.
Absolutely, at this moment what I know that most of new applicant who can't apply in FSW or capped in FSW14 those applicants are more interest to apply through EE. And we need to encourage them to apply and it is not the end of opportunity who didn't get in FSW.

So cheers guys and create your profile immediately and share your experience to other to motivate them to apply through Express Entry.

Wish you all the best... :) :) :)

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Absolutely, at this moment what I know that most of new applicant who can't apply in FSW or capped in FSW14 those applicants are more interest to apply through EE. And we need to encourage them to apply and it is not the end of opportunity who didn't get in FSW.

So cheers guys and create your profile immediately and share your experience to other to motivate them to apply through Express Entry.

Wish you all the best... :) :) :)
Actually my first post was aimed at those who already have FSW apps being processed by SGVO and who are thinking to take EE as a second option so that they will have 2 apps being processed simultaneously.

Fresh ppl, for whom EE is the only option because of the fact that CIC no longer offers FSW, should definitely go ahead and apply.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sixth Express Entry Draw
Increase in number of Invitations issued
Decrease in points required

Followed just One week after the Fifth Draw, which took place on 20 March 2015 & selected 1620 Applications with Lowest CRS Score of 481.

In this draw, which was conducted on 27 March 2015, total 1637 Invitations will be issued with lowest CRS score of 453. The trend remains positive for applicants not having Job Offer/Nomination from Canada employer or Province.

There is decrease of 28 points in Lowest CRS score of fifth & sixth draw...

Draw # Number of ITAs issued Lowest CRS score
1 779 886
2 779 818
3 849 808
4 1187 735
5 1620 481
6 1637 453

Wishing Good Luck to all applicants & Congratulations to Lucky ones who received ITAs

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New Round of Express Entry Invitations Keeps Continues Downward Trend

So prepare yourself to create your Profile in Express Entry system immediately

Results: Rounds of invitations

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #6 – March 27, 2015 23:59:47 UTC

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1637 453 points

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
I have two confusion regarding EE profile..

1) As I applied last year and my application is returning due to noc cap reached, in the immigration history details, My input is as below -

Has XXXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? Yes
Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before? No
If XXXX has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below.. Kept it Blank

I applied earlier.. It is true, Don't have the returning document, Don't have UCI, thus kept it Blank.. Is it OK ?

2) In education history, for ECA certificate number should i insert 7 digit Reference number (1234567) or should i insert the extended reference number that was given in the Evaluation sheet (1234567/abc)?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please see my answer in Blue

hamidur said:
I have two confusion regarding EE profile..

1) As I applied last year and my application is returning due to noc cap reached, in the immigration history details, My input is as below -

Has XXXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? Yes - Correct
Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before? No - Correct
If XXXX has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below.. Kept it Blank - - Correct

I applied earlier.. It is true, Don't have the returning document, Don't have UCI, thus kept it Blank.. Is it OK ? - Correct

2) In education history, for ECA certificate number should i insert 7 digit Reference number (1234567) or should i insert the extended reference number that was given in the Evaluation sheet (1234567/abc)? - Input only 7 digit Ref#

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Please see my answer in Blue
Thanks.. I did exactly the same.. Many people has confusion abt this and i am trying to help them.. Thus needed the clarification..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
Thanks.. I did exactly the same.. Many people has confusion abt this and i am trying to help them.. Thus needed the clarification..
Well done Hamid Bhaiya.
Praying, you will select on the next round.
Keep it up...
+1 for you.. :) :)

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
For CC if I want to use any of my friends CC, do i need to include his details in EE Online forms "Representative" Tab or it will be ok just to provide his CC information after getting ITA? Bit confused as EE application form says as below ..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
For CC if I want to use any of my friends CC, do i need to include his details in EE Online forms "Representative" Tab or it will be ok just to provide his CC information after getting ITA? Bit confused as EE application form says as below ..

Bhaiya,

This image is not for your friend CC payment form. It is, if you want to use any consultant or any representative that you need to provide information.

Once you get ITA then you are able to pay your fund by fee payment procedure in CIC web site. -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Hope it will help you...

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Shamrajjo said:
Bhaiya,

This image is not for your friend CC payment form. It is, if you want to use any consultant or any representative that you need to provide information.

Once you get ITA then you are able to pay your fund by fee payment procedure in CIC web site. -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Hope it will help you...
Thanks.. I got confused as they mentioned Friends as well..

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamidur said:
Thanks.. I got confused as they mentioned Friends as well..
Express Entry is good that applicant doesn't need to pay their application fee until they are selected for ITA and everyone can apply it through online without any doubt from any consultant or agent's help.