+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile

usama17

Feb 28, 2021
Hi, I am planning to apply for express entry profile this week. Would you appreciate if anyone could help with below queries:

1 - Got my ECA done from WES which gave bachelors equivalence. I applied again from IQAS and now waiting for assessment result. Should I, for now, apply with bachelors ECA and in case master ECA comes, will I be able to update my profile and claim points? What is recommended?
2- I will be trying my luck with PnP. Do i have to apply for Alberta PnP separately? Do I have to create a profile separately for each province?

Appreciate the help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I am planning to apply for express entry profile this week. Would you appreciate if anyone could help with below queries:

1 - Got my ECA done from WES which gave bachelors equivalence. I applied again from IQAS and now waiting for assessment result. Should I, for now, apply with bachelors ECA and in case master ECA comes, will I be able to update my profile and claim points? What is recommended?
2- I will be trying my luck with PnP. Do i have to apply for Alberta PnP separately? Do I have to create a profile separately for each province?

Appreciate the help.
1. Yes you can updated it.
2. Select Alberta? Why Alberta? Do you have family or a job offer there?

usama17

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Well i feel my NOC is in demand there. Would be applying for all but I feel the prospects would be better in Alberta. no family or job though. My CRS is coming to be at 448, so very low chances of EE.

On the updating of ECA part, what would you recommend? Wait for masters or go ahead with bachelors for now and update later. With Bachelors my EE score comes to 408.