+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry -- Profile Ineligible

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just submitted my express entry profile and got message that my profile is ineligible?
what could go wrong??

Please throw some light on this if anyone had overcome this issue?

French1

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Hello guys, I hope this thread is still active as I really need some help.

I can't seem to qualify as a FSW, even though I scored more than 67 points/ 100.

Here's my info. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Language test taken TEF
Date of language test results: February 2017
Score Listening: 12
Score Reading: 12
Score Writing: 12
Score Speaking: 12

Second language test: CELPIP date: March 2017

Score Writing: 8
Score Speaking: 9

Spouse language test: TEF (February 2017)
Score Writing: 12
Score Speaking: 12

Proof of funds (C$): 40,000
# of family members (you + spouse + kids): 3

Your highest degree: Bachelor
Canada or foreign? one Canadian BAchelor degree (in 1999)
One year post sec degree in Canada (December 2016)
One bachelor degree in France (September 2004)
Do you have an ECA for this? Yes I have an ECA for the French bachelor

The longest period of continuous foreign work experience in one NOC in the last 10 years: 4
Number of hours per week: 35
NOC Code: 4212

Sum of Canadian work experience in the last 3 years: 0
Number of hours per week: 0
NOC Code(s): N/A

I have started a job as a teacher in February in Canada. So I don't have one year here yet but I should be in the FSW. But after trying several time, I am still ineligible.

Please please please, can someone tell me why I can't get through?

Regards

Samnish

Jun 21, 2017
Can I create an Express Entry Profile without NOC? I have CLB 9 in Ielts and Masters in WES credentials. CRS checked online coming to 465.

Yet to create a profile. Please guide

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi naga,

After I have filled out the form, same thing with more than a year of experience, full time emplyment, and currently working for the same company, NOC 2131, language score celpip more than 7; I surprisingly have received the message that the profile status is INELEGIBLE!!!!

Have you figured that out why??
Thanks, let me know please keep me posted

The system is corrupted...

Check this

Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hi All,

I created an express entry profile last year and it was ineligible. Now I created created a new one which is eligible. If receive an ITA, when filling the application form (at the point where you have to state what you have been doing since you turned 18 till date), will I need to state exactly all those work history I stated in the ineligible profile? There's a one year work history I mentioned in the ineligible profile which I don't want to state in this new application(there's a 0% chance of getting a reference letter and pay slips to prove it). Is it possible that they'll refer to that ineligible profile?
Thanks for your anticipated response.

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
I just submitted my express entry profile and got message that my profile is ineligible?
what could go wrong??

Please throw some light on this if anyone had overcome this issue?
Check this

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC

EddyC

Oct 11, 2017
Hello Friends, I don't understand why my Profile is ineligible:
32 yo
Noc 5225 (category B)
12 years work experience in noc 5225
single
20000 CAD
French Main language with TEF 292/300, 347/360, 371/450, 439/450
IELTS 7.5, 8.5, 7, 8
3 years academic Bachelor of Arts equivalent to 4 year in canada equivalence done by WES

no job offer on the first application but looking actively for one for the second

would getting a job offer in my noc or different noc tip the balance ? Im category B so should be eligible no ?

I understand my noc might not be in the advertised ones for express entry so is this the end for me ? Should I become a baker to enter... ?

I also have many years of experience as university lecturer noc 4040 (approximate) also not in the advertised golden noc; is it better to base my application on this ?

Canada is my dream and I realise I made so many bad choices.... Can anyone help me understand ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
32 yo
Noc 5225 (category B)
single
20000 CAD
IELTS 7.5, 8.5, 7, 8
3 years academic Bachelor of Arts equivalent to 4 year in canada equivalence done by WES

no job offer on the first application but looking actively for one for the second

would getting a job offer in my noc or different noc tip the balance ? Im category B so should be eligible no ?

I understand my noc might not be in the advertised ones for express entry so is this the end for me ? Should I become a baker to enter... ?

I also have many years of experience as university lecturer noc 4040 (approximate) also not in the advertised golden noc; is it better to base my application on this ?

Canada is my dream and I realise I made so many bad choices.... Can anyone help me understand ?
there's no NOC sdvertised for express entry it's NOC 0 A or B. Recheck you entered the information correctly in the come to canada tool

Rubydairy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
32 yo
Noc 5225 (category B)
single
20000 CAD
IELTS 7.5, 8.5, 7, 8

Check this

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC. They ask for the job which your application will be based on/primary job you want to be considered for (something along those lines, not sure of the exact wording) . It must be the exact NOC which you filled for your experience otherwise it will say ineligible

EddyC

Oct 11, 2017
Check this

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC. They ask for the job which your application will be based on/primary job you want to be considered for (something along those lines, not sure of the exact wording) . It must be the exact NOC which you filled for your experience otherwise it will say ineligible
yep, I got 12 years of experience in the same exact field but as freelance. Does freelance make a difference ?
according to the point calculator I got 473 and according to the cic website they have been giving to 469+
the good news is I got 0 / 200 for job offer part so do you think with a job offer I should be eligible ?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
5225 is NOC B
i know. i was referring to this "I understand my noc might not be in the advertised ones for express entry"

EddyC

Oct 11, 2017
i know. i was referring to this "I understand my noc might not be in the advertised ones for express entry"
Sorry what I meant about "advertised" was the following on the primary occupation application form:

If the "primary occupation" is:
  • a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
  • any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

mine being 5225 I thought I would not be eligible but if 5225 is NOC B then it should be ok ?

It is very confusing because I was previously refused with the following; could you please clear this up for me ?

Federal Skilled Worker Not Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Met
Canadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Sorry what I meant about "advertised" was the following on the primary occupation application form:

If the "primary occupation" is:
  • a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
  • any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

mine being 5225 I thought I would not be eligible but if 5225 is NOC B then it should be ok ?

It is very confusing because I was previously refused with the following; could you please clear this up for me ?

that part you read is regarding a question in the EE profile about when you became eligible to work. you're confusing two things

EddyC

Oct 11, 2017
that part you read is regarding a question in the EE profile about when you became eligible to work. you're confusing two things
Ok but then why would I get the following rejection ?

Im desperate to understand why I don't fall into any of the above category because every website I read says Im a NOC B and I have a lot of experience in the NOC B 5225 domain, I should be eligible in theory. Where can the issue come from please ?