+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry PR application

Aryan908

Nov 25, 2021
Hi... i am currently in Canada and my dependents in India. Got PPR to submit passport for dependents and for myself they asked to inform them that am in Canada so that they can process my virtual landing and send COPR. I informed them via webform and even my dependents passport reached IRCC office New delhi. Can anyone let me know how much more time they will take to process my COPR and virtual landing?

Reactions: jk92

jk92

Feb 3, 2022
Hi... i am currently in Canada and my dependents in India. Got PPR to submit passport for dependents and for myself they asked to inform them that am in Canada so that they can process my virtual landing and send COPR. I informed them via webform and even my dependents passport reached IRCC office New delhi. Can anyone let me know how much more time they will take to process my COPR and virtual landing?
Hi , I am now in the same boat. My spouse got copr in India ,and is waiting for me to virtually land. But I have not received the pr portal email yet. no response for my webform yet. Was your issue fixed . Can you please let me know what happened or how you fixed this issue.