Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/07/2014
murukku said:
only god knows what would be the outcome
Yes. I haven't written any exams. No job offer. I got ITA to apply under fswp today. Good luck.

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

MCC send me a message saying that my documents has been reviewed and accepted, and will be sent to ECFMG for source verification.

Feel relaxed for the time being.

Dr Orakzai

Jul 23, 2015
Hi
I am just joining this form and wanted to ask if any Uk Gp are apply via EE and how are they managing without job offers. what point are they scoring and how are they getting their documents sorted?.
cheers

arashhm

May 27, 2018
Hi Dears,
I want to SVR my Medical Degree for Express Entry program. There is 2 different sections in physicians apply: 1st one just SVR the Final Diploma or Degree and the 2nd one JUST SVR Transcripts

As it is very expensive to submit both of them, would you please guide me which one should I apply?

arashhm

May 27, 2018
Hi Dears,
I want to SVR my Medical Degree for Express Entry program. There is 2 different sections in physicians apply: 1st one just SVR the Final Diploma or Degree and the 2nd one JUST SVR Transcripts

As it is very expensive to submit both of them, would you please guide me which one should I apply?