+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - NOC 3112 General Practioner

drf

Mar 20, 2015
hello every one,
i am really confused ,i already submitted my application to EE and with in few second i received new MSG that my profile is ineligible and i have not met any criteria.......i am so confused about this,with in few sec how my application can reviewed by any one? although i just passed my English exam,rest of documents are not completed.what should i do now,ant suggestion??

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
drf said:
hello every one,
i am really confused ,i already submitted my application to EE and with in few second i received new MSG that my profile is ineligible and i have not met any criteria.......i am so confused about this,with in few sec how my application can reviewed by any one? although i just passed my English exam,rest of documents are not completed.what should i do now,ant suggestion??
Did you have 7+in your IELTS b/c for FSW they need at least 7 , and for CEC 5 or more in all component
second, can be your age which should be 45 or less.

ima02

Feb 8, 2015
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #5 – March 20, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (March 20, 2015).

Ottawa, March 20, 2015

CHRIS ALEXANDER
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS RESPECTING INVITATIONS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE UNDER THE EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM (MARCH 20, 2015)

Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on March 20, 2015 and ending on March 21, 2015 is 1620.

Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on March 20, 2015 at 23:59:53 UTC, have been assigned a total of 481 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
drf said:
hello every one,
you need have your ECA to get into the pool and also check whether you have sufficient score of 67 or more under FSWP

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Please help me regarding ECA

What documents should I submit for Source Verification?

MBBS Degree?
Transcript?
Pass Certificate?
PMDC Registrations Certificate?

All these documents or just degree?
Because a $150 fee is charged for each medical credential document submitted for source verification.
So I don't want to include extra documents, which increase dollars.

Please need your guidance!

Thanks

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky-Walker said:
Please help me regarding ECA

What documents should I submit for Source Verification?

MBBS Degree?
Transcript?
Pass Certificate?
PMDC Registrations Certificate?

All these documents or just degree?
Because a $150 fee is charged for each medical credential document submitted for source verification.
So I don't want to include extra documents, which increase dollars.

Please need your guidance!

Thanks
i sent only MBBS Degree.

nzahan

Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone, i got a msg saying my documents are recieved, i sent,

Medical degree certificate
Transcript and
Passport

But in the portal when i checked my passport its saying REVIEWED AND NOT ACCEPTED !!! is it because i sent only 300 CAD for the SVR?? do i need to send another 150 CAD for the passport verification. or should i just let it go?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
obaied said:
i sent only MBBS Degree.
They accepted degree ? How much fee you sent?

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
did you pay account fee CAD 265.00 & document fee CAD 150.00? make sure that u pay both fees at once.....

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
nzahan said:
Hello everyone, i got a msg saying my documents are recieved, i sent,

Medical degree certificate
Transcript and
Passport

But in the portal when i checked my passport its saying REVIEWED AND NOT ACCEPTED !!! is it because i sent only 300 CAD for the SVR?? do i need to send another 150 CAD for the passport verification. or should i just let it go?
Check your inbox for messages, they usually inform us why didn't they accept or you can also call MCC and find out what went wrong

mukesh580

Mar 24, 2015
guys can anyone tell me that what are the documents will send to institute by ecfmg and what are the documents should send by institute . mine documents had been send for svr now I am planning to send documents ecfmg by myself

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
mukesh580 said:
guys can anyone tell me that what are the documents will send to institute by ecfmg and what are the documents should send by institute . mine documents had been send for svr now I am planning to send documents ecfmg by myself
ecfmg will attach your degree certificate with eics form

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got a msg saying my documents has received.

murukku

Mar 13, 2015
MCC will review your docs and advise whether accepted or not....
it takes 4 to 6 weeks and in some cases even more