+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Honestly speaking as for Q1. It is only who you can know whether your job is considered a government job or not, Not sure how can any one else advise on that.
As for Q2. It is a very tricky question and debated multiple times on this forum. Can you please look for existing threads if it helps.

As far as IRCC is concerned, they dont ask for NOC, You need to check if as per your contract there is any restriction to emmigrate to another country if on job.
Thanks a lot for replying.

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
Dear All,

If anyone can help me so please do it's very urgent
I have studied my Bachelor's and Master's from Kharkov Polytechnic Institute from Ukraine, I am unable to get my transcripts not even getting wayout for the same. If anyone can help me with the same so please do.... I would be so grateful

You can reply at Yusra@abhinav.com

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
Dear Concern,

I would like to inform that i am applying for Canada Immigration through Express entry and i have completed my Degree from Kharkov polytechnic Institute(Ukraine). As requirement of Canada i have to get my ECA report for claiming points for Education so the documents required by WES is transcript from university in sealed envelope which i tried to issue from University but unable to get it. kindly advice me how to get the transcript from Kharkov polytechnic Institute from ukraine and whether WES will evaluate this institute degree or not as i am citizen of India.

Write to - yusra@abhinav.com

Thanks
Yusra

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Concern,

I would like to inform that i am applying for Canada Immigration through Express entry and i have completed my Degree from Kharkov polytechnic Institute(Ukraine). As requirement of Canada i have to get my ECA report for claiming points for Education so the documents required by WES is transcript from university in sealed envelope which i tried to issue from University but unable to get it. kindly advice me how to get the transcript from Kharkov polytechnic Institute from ukraine and whether WES will evaluate this institute degree or not as i am citizen of India.

Write to - yusra@abhinav.com

Thanks
Yusra
Check your degree and university status on following link yourself:
https://applications.wes.org/ca/degree-equivalency-tool/poe.asp

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hii

I am a marine engineer holding MEO CLASS 2 COC from india. I have done my bachelor's in tech ( mech) and then one year Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) pre sea course both from india. Do I need to get transcripts for one year GME course and my class 2 COC for express entry.
Can someone help me with the above.
And is there any marine engineer applying for express entry?
I have sailing experience with one company only but we have an arrangement of sailing for 4 months and leave for 2.5 months. Does my sailing experience count?
Answers in a little detail:

If you completed a diploma after 10th Class, then you will need to send your transcripts of your Diploma mark sheets with degree and transcripts of B.Tech mark sheets along with degree of same. In addition to that send your One year Graduate Marine Engineer course as well.

Or, if you have completed B.Tech after 12th Class, then only send transcripts of B.tech and GME course. No need of 12th class here.

In your total experience, at least one job should be of 12 months continuous with same company. Then only you are eligible to apply under Express Entry.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

I have a question regarding Express Entry Points and Draw. For example, I have indicated everything correctly, so correctly that the score I expected was exactly how much system awarded to me, namely 423. If I spend 3 months and polish my French and sit an exam I can increase it probably max to 447, but no more, as my age is my main drawback here. Now a heard rumors and have concerns (even though I do not understand why one would do that, because in documentation stage they will be exposed) that some people exaggerate their entries for Express Entry, for example by showing higher English or French Score or Work Experience even if they have not yet taken their test, and system awards them points for that and they are ranked let's say with 450 points above me. And in this case, I who have 423 and all the document to back it up, am being left out from the draw selection while those who inflated their entries got selected. Of course if they cannot prove they will eventually fail, but it does not help my cause. I am being left in the pool while fake entries are being selected. So my question is, how CIC/IRCC protects the system and thus fairness in draw process from such fake and fraudulent or inflated accounts? Is there any mechanism against that?

Personally for me it would be requirement to attach documents within 30 days of the application to prove and then be part of the draw, once you have proved your scores. But it seems it works other way around, they make draw based on whatever account holder claimed and then try to verify their credentials which leave actually ready and true accounts in the pool for good.

Please advise if you know of any measure CIC/IRCC is using to protect and safeguard system from such fraudulent entries, otherwise it seems very unfair process.
Those who have mentioned wrong information and gets ITA gets their applications rejected during PR stage. So, It is good if you are mentioning correct information. On a second thought, why don't you appear in IELTS again and try to improve it?

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
please some one help me in this ... i have 3 years of skilled experiemce and based on this experience I got a 1 year diploma from sydney business college through RPL ( recognition of prior learning). I have sent this diploma to wes and wes has also recognised this as equivalent to canadian 1 year diploma. Now can i use this in my EE profile to claim points. If I can then what start date and completion date should i enter. this diploma is purely provided through RPL and credit expemption from my experience. What also dont know what mode to enter ( full timeor part time). please seniors help me in this

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
thanks for the link. Can anyone help to know about Symbiosis International qualification is recognised by WES or we should take it evaluated from another assessment body??

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
thanks for the link. Can anyone help to know about Symbiosis International qualification is recognised by WES or we should take it evaluated from another assessment body??
Hi Yusra though I have no personal experience of Symbiosis but I have read on one of the forums that WES does not recognise distant learning courses from Symbiosis. However I have read people getting it done from IQAS successfully. So you can learn more about this from those who have done. I will look up and copy you the link. Good luck with that.

Here you go
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Any Indian Chartered Accountant in the house..? ..I need some help here:-
I am an Indian Chartered Accountant and also Bachelor of Commerce. Will these be considered as " TWO OR MORE POST SECONDARY CREDENTIALS WITH ONE BEING 3+ YEARS" ?
Please advise. Thanks.

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
Hello Seniors,

I need some advice regarding my employment documents.

I have been working in Canada for over a year now, and I have about 3-4 years of overseas experience. However, I am indecisive about including my overseas experience, as my relationship with the employer didn't end up well. I have all the payslips and employment letter, and the income tax slips as well. I also have the employer's (company) name on my work visa for that country. However, I am worried that if I claim points for my overseas experience, and CIC verifies that with my previous employer, my manager may write something bad about me. Is that a risk I should take?

Also, the employment letter they provided has the company's address and the Director's signature, but it does not have the email, phone or website address. If, however, I do a Google search the directors' name, company details, address, and business registration is visible. It was a small company.

If I do not include my overseas experience, I get about 436 points.
If I include my overseas experience, my points increase to 486.

What should I do?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Seniors,

I need some advice regarding my employment documents.

I have been working in Canada for over a year now, and I have about 3-4 years of overseas experience. However, I am indecisive about including my overseas experience, as my relationship with the employer didn't end up well. I have all the payslips and employment letter, and the income tax slips as well. I also have the employer's (company) name on my work visa for that country. However, I am worried that if I claim points for my overseas experience, and CIC verifies that with my previous employer, my manager may write something bad about me. Is that a risk I should take?

Also, the employment letter they provided has the company's address and the Director's signature, but it does not have the email, phone or website address. If, however, I do a Google search the directors' name, company details, address, and business registration is visible. It was a small company.

If I do not include my overseas experience, I get about 436 points.
If I include my overseas experience, my points increase to 486.

What should I do?
Already replied in another forum.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Any Indian Chartered Accountant in the house..? ..I need some help here:-
I am an Indian Chartered Accountant and also Bachelor of Commerce. Will these be considered as " TWO OR MORE POST SECONDARY CREDENTIALS WITH ONE BEING 3+ YEARS" ?
Please advise. Thanks.
Already replied in another forum.