+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

Please let me know which order I need to follow (chronological or reverse chronological) while filling up the education and work experience details in EE profile.

Please help....

Thanks
latest first, then earliest...
so 2017, 2016, 2015 and so on...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you much for reply...

So as long as i m not claiming point for those past two years experience, officer won't raise any concern about this?? will he consider my application as normal application regardless of those previous two refusal?

Those are work permit related refusal so do you think that past work permit refusal impact on this application?? i almost stay 5 years in canada, but now in india since 3 years..would officer consider my previous history or he just go with my recent work experience and stay??

I'm asking this a lot because i m afraid if they give me misrepresentation for showing this(experience) at later stage.

These are my last questions to ask...hope you won't mind...please advise me on these...

Thanks
see as long as you are not claiming points you should be fine...

if for ex you were in canada for 5 years, and are not claiming a single point for the work you did there - then you should be OK. (unless you are applying under CEC-O program)
but you have to remember you fulfil the other criteria (meaning 3+ years work experience ) iwth your other jobs, which you can prove also... (meaning give letters, pay slips etc)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi Experts,

Is it required to include the entire 3 years of bank statement for salary along with the application for which I will be claiming points in the work experience criteria of CRS ? or it will be adequate to include the payslips from my employer during my application only ?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

BR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

Is it required to include the entire 3 years of bank statement for salary along with the application for which I will be claiming points in the work experience criteria of CRS ? or it will be adequate to include the payslips from my employer during my application only ?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

BR
no no, just last 6 months bank statement...
even pay slips for last 6 months should be fine

in my case i provided last 3 months pay slips for every job i did... along with job and description letter which mentioned salary... that worked fine

Reactions: Midnight Blessing

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
no no, just last 6 months bank statement...
even pay slips for last 6 months should be fine

in my case i provided last 3 months pay slips for every job i did... along with job and description letter which mentioned salary... that worked fine

Hello thestunner,

the issue is that I have received hand cash from my employer for 3 months, at a go, so only can show bank statement for 3 months, however, I can show payslips for 6 months. Do you think it will be enough ? Or considering my situation, what is the best move I can make ?

Thank you for your answers :)

BR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello thestunner,

the issue is that I have received hand cash from my employer for 3 months, at a go, so only can show bank statement for 3 months, however, I can show payslips for 6 months. Do you think it will be enough ? Or considering my situation, what is the best move I can make ?

Thank you for your answers :)

BR
so you were only employed for 6 months overall ??
what about the earlier jobs you did ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
so you were only employed for 6 months overall ??
what about the earlier jobs you did ?

Nope, I am employed for over three years in the same job and can show payslips for the entire three years , but I requested my company to pay me by hand cash for three months during the last 3 months. So I can show six months pay slips as per requirement, but can only show three months bank statement. So, should I only disclose payslips and avoid giving the bank satement for my job in total or there is any better solution against this situation ? thanks

BR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nope, I am employed for over three years in the same job and can show payslips for the entire three years , but I requested my company to pay me by hand cash for three months during the last 3 months. So I can show six months pay slips as per requirement, but can only show three months bank statement. So, should I only disclose payslips and avoid giving the bank satement for my job in total or there is any better solution against this situation ? thanks

BR
i'm not sure what the reason was to take salary in hand... but anyway you need to show bank statements for last 6 months regardless.... thats a mandatory requirement.
the only way around this is to get a letter from the bank stating that your average balance for last 6 months is $xyz, which should be higher than the minimum funds requirement CIC has mentioned... if you can get a letter in this format then bank statement is not required.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
i'm not sure what the reason was to take salary in hand... but anyway you need to show bank statements for last 6 months regardless.... thats a mandatory requirement.
the only way around this is to get a letter from the bank stating that your average balance for last 6 months is $xyz, which should be higher than the minimum funds requirement CIC has mentioned... if you can get a letter in this format then bank statement is not required.
Hello,

Actually I have 6 months proof of fund in my name, with a registered finance company, that the CIC requries to have for the application, I think it is 12300 CAD, but here I am talking about whether there is any obligations from the cic for an applicant to upload any bank statement JUST FOR THE EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION PURPOSE ?

can you pls specify ? thank you

BR

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Actually I have 6 months proof of fund in my name, with a registered finance company, that the CIC requries to have for the application, I think it is 12300 CAD, but here I am talking about whether there is any obligations from the cic for an applicant to upload any bank statement JUST FOR THE EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION PURPOSE ?

can you pls specify ? thank you

BR
not necessary for EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION PURPOSE , it would be nice to have it... if you dont have it - well, cant do anything :)

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
not necessary for EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION PURPOSE , it would be nice to have it... if you dont have it - well, cant do anything :)

Hello,

Does that mean, I should be okay with my payslips only for my employment criteria and six months of funding for the proof of fund criteria ?

Do you think instead of displaying the bank statement for my salary, is there any alternate way to strengthen my case by providing another piece of docs in this case ? Thanks

BR

ballo

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
06/10/2017
Hello,

Firstly thanks ALOT !!!!! for this post as it is extremely informative and important.

I had a few questions relating to my Post ITA Phase. I received ITA and submitted my application on 6th May 2017. It has been 3.5 months uptil now and it is still in process. My application is for me (working in Canada) and my wife (who is in Pakistan).

1) Does being married to spouse in Pakistan affect the 6 months processing time in any way?

2) When I get asked for Passport, will my wife send it to Pakistani VISA office and me in Toronto? Will I get any letter with instructions?

3) My 6 months complete on October 6 and I plan on bringing my wife to Canada on December 6. If I get approved and all goes well on time on October 6, is there any thing else I need to wait for which can delay me bringing my wife to Canada?

4) How long can it take to get back passports after getting approved and sending passports as I need to book tickets for December 6 and I am not sure how long it will take from October 6 onward.

I will appreciate a response to the 4 questions above.

ballo

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
06/10/2017
I had a question:

You mentioned 6 months or less. My friend had submitted application after receiving ITA on February 6 and for him it has been 6.5 months but he has received no update yet apart from status which says application in process. Why is is taking longer than 6 months.