+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Hello,

I work as CSO in banking field ,do you think we can get an offer so we will have more points? is there anyone knows a way or had the same experience about that?

Thank you.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
hey guys i need answer as soon as possible so if any of you have any idea regarding my problem mentioned below kindly reply:::

Its all about my work experience as mentioned below.

NOC: 4021 from 26th July, 2010 to 12th March, 2011 (36 hours)

NOC: 1241 from 01st April, 2011 to 31st May, 2012. (40 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 10th July, 2012 to 31st March,2013.(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 22nd July, 2013 to 31st March, 2014(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 27th August, 2014 to 31st March, 2015(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 13th July, 2015 to 19th April, 2016(36 hours)

I have certificate and all from both employers. but when i created my EE profile there when i mentioned 4021 as my primary occupation if came out as ineligible but 2nd time i again created my profile and mentioned 1241 as my primary occupation i was eligible. Does anybody know why so???

my other fsw points are as below:

education:23
language: 23
experience: I do not know how the system calculated it coz i was counting 4021 as my main profession and counted 11 points excluding experience for 1241 job.

so anybody out there any idea how and why??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
preet14 said:
hey guys i need answer as soon as possible so if any of you have any idea regarding my problem mentioned below kindly reply:::

Its all about my work experience as mentioned below.

NOC: 4021 from 26th July, 2010 to 12th March, 2011 (36 hours)

NOC: 1241 from 01st April, 2011 to 31st May, 2012. (40 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 10th July, 2012 to 31st March,2013.(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 22nd July, 2013 to 31st March, 2014(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 from 27th August, 2014 to 31st March, 2015(36 hours)

NOC: 4021 13th July, 2015 to 19th April, 2016(36 hours)

I have certificate and all from both employers. but when i created my EE profile there when i mentioned 4021 as my primary occupation if came out as ineligible but 2nd time i again created my profile and mentioned 1241 as my primary occupation i was eligible. Does anybody know why so???

my other fsw points are as below:

education:23
language: 23
experience: I do not know how the system calculated it coz i was counting 4021 as my main profession and counted 11 points excluding experience for 1241 job.

so anybody out there any idea how and why??
I am assuming that the work experience that you are referring to was obtained outside Canada. So, in case of FSW, the requirement is that, you should have worked in an NOC under skill type 0, A or B continuously for at least a year. In your case only NOC 1241 meets the requirement, that is the reason why your profile became ineligible when you mentioned NOC 4021 as your primary NOC.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Catie1989 said:
Is it possible to change Passport details after getting an ITA through the CEC Express Entry programme?
No Its not possible to change your passport details.
I have read somewhere in CIC website that the passport should be valid for another 2 years at the time of submission.
secondly, your language test (Ielts ) candidate ID is your passport number.

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Drmomina said:
Hi Raj,
I'm applying for FSWP via express entry I'm a dentist with 6 + years experience and I'm from Pakistan when I checked eligibility I'm eligible for immigration I've completed my ECA it's equivalent to Doctor of dental surgery my ielts is 7.5 listening 8.5 reading 8 speaking and 6.5 writing
My total score is 354 now what to do?
will i ever get ITA my husband is in customer support he has done bcom
When i check in nomination my score is above 67
I have few questions if u can answer please
1. How to enter in express entry form about school? Should I put start date with 10 years back i don't remember actual month?
2. I have worked for 4 years in pakistan and 3 years in Qatar but I don't have salary slips and job description would that effect my application later on?
3. My husband has also worked in marketing as a marketing executive and then marketing manager in a company previously but currently he is working as sales co ordinator so which profession i should enter for him even he doesn't have salary slips but he can try to get job description?
Thanks in advance please reply soon

Hello

To be honest, getting an ITA for 354 is tough. As per the EE draw pattern you ITA are issued for score above 451.
But what you can do is promote yourself to the provinces in canada. Check province website for more details

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program
http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1014385
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/

If selected by any province you get extra 600 points, so your overall score would be 954 and you will get ITA

1) Normal academic year starts on June 1st week, so you can put any dates in first week of June
2)Salary slip is not mandatory but can be shown as evidence, JOB DESCRIPTION or REFERRAL LETTER IS MANDATORY
But if in case you cannot submit it, you can provide them by writing an Letter of Explanation (LOE), Try to arrange emploment offer letter, experience letter, passport with qatar visa pages can be used as a evidence that you worken in Qatar.
3)NOC 0124 or NOC 4163 - Again this depend upon the most matching job description of your husband

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Stanlee said:
They will respond to your email in 2 weeks time with a standard response as given below.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your email, which has been noted.

You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration
Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade | Ministère des Affaires civiques, de l’Immigration et du Commerce international
Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
5th floor | 5ème étage
400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University
Toronto ON | M7A 2R9
Tel | Tél : (416) 327-0374
Fax | Télécopieur : (416) 327-0860
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stanlee,

I had received mail requesting further documents as on 24-April-2016. I had send them requested documents on 29-April-2016 and again on 17-May-2016. I have received at automated reply that they will get back to me in 15 days.

However, there is no answer from them and it is now 1 month since i had received mail from OINP. What should be done from my end?

Please guide.

riaan

May 23, 2016
Hi

I'm a Software Engineer from South Africa with a score of 435. I'm currently at the point where I require a letter of interest. Its been close to 6 months since I was registered in the job bank, and I've applied tirelessly for positions, however I don't seem to be getting further.

Is there any suggestions someone can give me regarding this? I would really appreciate it any help I can get.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Stanlee said:
I am assuming that the work experience that you are referring to was obtained outside Canada. So, in case of FSW, the requirement is that, you should have worked in an NOC under skill type 0, A or B continuously for at least a year. In your case only NOC 1241 meets the requirement, that is the reason why your profile became ineligible when you mentioned NOC 4021 as your primary NOC.
Thank you Stanlee...
Yes I am from India and both work experiences were obtained in India. now i don't know my profile is eligible with noc 1241 when in India my primary occupation was 4021. do you think it will be considered as misrepresentation or something like that.

will there be any problem with this in future.
or two profiles will cause a problem when one is eligible and one is ineligible.

I am just too confused??

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
riaan said:
Hi

I'm a Software Engineer from South Africa with a score of 435. I'm currently at the point where I require a letter of interest. Its been close to 6 months since I was registered in the job bank, and I've applied tirelessly for positions, however I don't seem to be getting further.

Is there any suggestions someone can give me regarding this? I would really appreciate it any help I can get.

Apply through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
Promote yourself to other provinces through their website and selected.
you get extra 600 points if u get a nomination from province.

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
preet14 said:
Thank you Stanlee...
Yes I am from India and both work experiences were obtained in India. now i don't know my profile is eligible with noc 1241 when in India my primary occupation was 4021. do you think it will be considered as misrepresentation or something like that.

will there be any problem with this in future.
or two profiles will cause a problem when one is eligible and one is ineligible.

I am just too confused??
I think its ok to apply for the NoC that's eligible, as there is no confusion,u have to make one profile and choose the job that u worked at for at least one year and if its in the accepted occupation list so its ok.

as from my knowledge , you can also wait till anyone or Stanle will reply you.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Thank you stanlee........

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Friends.

Lucky to locate this brilliant encyclopaedic forum....Thanks to people like Rajkamalmohanran....Kudos! for such patience & selfless efforts to help others.

Finally my queries :

1) I am a Bachelor of Commerce, what's easiest next I can go to add onto my education so that be able to claim : "Two or more certificates..."

2) My Wife who shall be a secondary applicant has 3 degrees :
(i) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) MBA HR
(iii) MA English

What should I select as her education details? Confused between : 'Two or more certificates...' & 'Master's Degree, professional degree...'

3) How difficult is French for a normal English speaking individual to learn & have the points claimed at the lowest slab...any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Regards..Paramjeet

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjeet122 said:
Hi Friends.

Lucky to locate this brilliant encyclopaedic forum....Thanks to people like Rajkamalmohanran....Kudos! for such patience & selfless efforts to help others.

Finally my queries :

1) I am a Bachelor of Commerce, what's easiest next I can go to add onto my education so that be able to claim : "Two or more certificates..."

You have to go for higher education like MBA or something suitable to your profile but it is a long way to go.

2) My Wife who shall be a secondary applicant has 3 degrees :
(i) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) MBA HR
(iii) MA English

What should I select as her education details? Confused between : 'Two or more certificates...' & 'Master's Degree, professional degree...'

I would suggest to make your wife as primary applicant as she has higher level of qualifications than yours. You canot just go on and select whatever you want. In order to have right assessment about the qualifications, you have to get the degrees assessed by one of authorized organizations listed by CIC, most common is WES among them. After you get your academics evaluated, you may select depending on the report of evaluation.

3) How difficult is French for a normal English speaking individual to learn & have the points claimed at the lowest slab...any ideas?

No idea about it. Some other members may help you.

Thanks in advance
Regards..Paramjeet
Hello Paramjeet,

Please see answers in blue.

Thanks