Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
Hi

I submitted my profile and realized that there might be something not understandable for the officer or considered as misrepresentation.

My common law partner arrived in Canada in february 4th 2015. We had to provide a residential lease to show we lived together. Problem is she signed a lease dated on february 1st 2015 (i signed it on this date and signed this one when she arrived).

But on the declaration on common law we said february 4th to state the truth.
Anyone thinks that might be a problem and considered as misrepresentation?

If so, How can I add a supplementary letter to explain that to the officer now that I already have submitted my application and received AOR ?

Thanks

shwetasagar

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info. Its very useful!
How ever I have a doubt. I have got ITA already and have 55 days left to submit my e-apr. I have not yet got my PCCs(Already applied since 1 month). Can I continue with the e-APR and submit the PCCs may be later?
What do you suggest? Please help me with this.

Regards,
Shweta

aopu

Mar 8, 2016
hi,

we submitted our EE profile today and as guided by Stanlee... was trying to register for the job bank.

but it is reflecting "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team" at the validation stage.

its been whole of Morning i have been trying to get to register to Job Bank.

what should we do ?...please experts guide.

regards,

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
ITA 18th Dec 2015
APR submitted 23rd Jan 2016
AOR 23rd Jan 2016
Additional Docs requested 26th of Jan 2016
Medical Passed 29th Of Jan 2016
Ghost email 2nd of Feb
Ghost Email 9th Feb
Additional docs sent via CSE ( updated Job Position , Updated Educational credentials ) mid Feb , beg of March now its almost 2 months.

Docs provided
1-Medical
2- ECA and docs
3-Birth certificates
4-Marriage certificates
5-Proof of work experiences
6-Proof of funds
7-Passport
8-Photos

I have a problem my home currency have been de-valuated by 15 % after I have submitted the application by 3 months do i need to increase the amount or they will take by the date of submission.

any good thoughts , I am so worried

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aopu said:
hi,

we submitted our EE profile today and as guided by Stanlee... was trying to register for the job bank.

but it is reflecting "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team" at the validation stage.

its been whole of Morning i have been trying to get to register to Job Bank.

what should we do ?...please experts guide.

regards,
Yes, lately many people have reported the same issue. You can raise this issue with Job Bank Technical Team.

shiv_lenin

Mar 15, 2016
Hi All,

Please help - I did my initial assessment and came to know I have only 332 points without job offer and provisional nomination.

Please guide me, will I still qualify in the Express Entry system with 332 points which I have at this stage??

--
My NOC Code - 2283 Information Systems Testing Technicians
My total point as per old system- 71 Points
Comprehensive Ranking System as per new system (1200 Points) - 332 points
--
Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shiv_lenin said:
Hi All,

Please help - I did my initial assessment and came to know I have only 332 points without job offer and provisional nomination.

Please guide me, will I still qualify in the Express Entry system with 332 points which I have at this stage??

--
My NOC Code - 2283 Information Systems Testing Technicians
My total point as per old system- 71 Points
Comprehensive Ranking System as per new system (1200 Points) - 332 points
--
Thanks
In Express Enry CRS, there is nothing like a qualifying score. In fact, if you have CRS 400+, you will get PNP invite from Ontario and if you have 460+ you stand a chance to get direct ITA.

What is your IELTS score? Try improving your IELTS score. IELTS plays a very important role in boosting your CRS score. Ideally getting CLB 9 in IELTS (LRWS 8777) will give you the best points, You can try different values in the calculators here and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

All the best!

shiv_lenin

Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for swift response Stanlee.

I have scored overall 6.5 in IELTS. i.e L/R/W/S = 6.5/6/6/7

My doubt is can I take it forward for applying Canada PR or if it is not working out then I can think of other country option like Australia. (Sorry bit confused right now)

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shiv_lenin said:
Thanks for swift response Stanlee.

I have scored overall 6.5 in IELTS. i.e L/R/W/S = 6.5/6/6/7

My doubt is can I take it forward for applying Canada PR or if it is not working out then I can think of other country option like Australia. (Sorry bit confused right now)

Thanks!
With the current score, you will have to think of the following options which will give you 600 points.

1) PNP (not Ontario as they need 400 points). You can check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp
2) LMIA based job offer (getting a job while not in Canada is close to impossible)

So the easiest way out is to improve your CRS by improving your IELTS score. By improving your IELTS you can easily cross 400. Also, for Australia, some states need 7 in all band, so it would helpful for you to improve IELTS as a quick fix for your migration issues (irrespective of the country).

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
medo225 said:
ITA 18th Dec 2015
APR submitted 23rd Jan 2016
AOR 23rd Jan 2016
Additional Docs requested 26th of Jan 2016
Medical Passed 29th Of Jan 2016
Ghost email 2nd of Feb
Ghost Email 9th Feb
Additional docs sent via CSE ( updated Job Position , Updated Educational credentials ) mid Feb , beg of March now its almost 2 months.

Docs provided
1-Medical
2- ECA and docs
3-Birth certificates
4-Marriage certificates
5-Proof of work experiences
6-Proof of funds
7-Passport
8-Photos

I have a problem my home currency have been de-valuated by 15 % after I have submitted the application by 3 months do i need to increase the amount or they will take by the date of submission.

any good thoughts , I am so worried
it's been devalued locally but they consider their own banks exchange rates not ours :) relax
are you funds in EGP or USD? it's good idea to have some of the money in USD in the bank so you can wire it there once you plan to travel

mig2canada

Mar 16, 2016
Hello Dear(s),

Appreciate in advance for clarifying my query whether ECA is needed or not.
I have done my Engineering Bachelor from India and my Masters in Tokyo from one of Canadian University i.e. McGill University, Montreal, Quebec. McGill is running its weekend MBA program in Tokyo and I completed that.

I will be getting a degree certificate from McGill this June.

Hence please do suggest still I need to go through ECA process or as I will be having degree from Canadian University, its not require from me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

ptejas

Feb 28, 2016
ptejas said:
Hi raj and all,

First of all thank you so much for your guidance and time.

In my case, I created Express Entry profile and I got PT notification in 30 mins.

Now my problem is : I mention 1 year experience based on my hours 1600, but according to time I still have to work 1 month ( up to march 16 ) in order to complete full 1 year (from: march 16 2015 to march 16 2016)

My Question is :
1) Can I delete my profile and re-create ? (if yes then question 2)

2) Once I re-created my profile, is there any chance to get PT notification again ?

Thank you again.

kelvyn29

Mar 16, 2016
Hello All,

Please Im in need of an urgent response to my enquiry.

Are students with valid study permits in Canada Eligible for getting PR through express entry before the completion of their degree ?

My situation is this:
I'm applying for the study permit. Coincidentally, I am also in the process of gaining another degree which would boost my Express entry points in the pool. (Just for WES to evaluate and i would have more points...Just enough to get an ITA)

Now, once I have the study permit and Im in Canada, can i apply for Permanent Residence if my EE points are enough to get an invitation to apply ?

I dont want to get rejected thats why.

Thanks.