+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
When I got my medical test done, I received only 1 information sheet. Is this the only document that we need to upload for medical or I should ask them for some other document ?

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hi all,
I have an urgent question that needs your help. I just got to know that my permanent residence has changed due to government law. All my documents (old & new passport, bank letter, national ID) were issue based on old permanent address. Except the PCC from my current country, it's recently issued based on new address. I will translate the Home registration book and explain to CIC. Will this cause any problem? Like misrepresentation?
And which address should I fill in the address history? It just changes the house number, the rest is the same. Thank you!

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi all !!

I had submitted my application in may and I've notice something in my application which I want to share with you. In proof of education I've submitted my wes report, original bachelor certificate, provisional certificate and the same documents which was issued by my university during wes documents. I didn't upload all of my original yearly certificates. It may cause reason of rejection?
If you have uploaded the WES report and your original Bachelor certificate (it should be in English), there is nothing to worry.

Good luck.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hi all,
I have an urgent question that needs your help. I just got to know that my permanent residence has changed due to government law. All my documents (old & new passport, bank letter, national ID) were issue based on old permanent address. Except the PCC from my current country, it's recently issued based on new address. I will translate the Home registration book and explain to CIC. Will this cause any problem? Like misrepresentation?
And which address should I fill in the address history? It just changes the house number, the rest is the same. Thank you!
To better understand the question, what do you mean by stating your permanent residence has changed? Have you moved out to a new place?

There is no question of misrepresentation if its explained in the LOE.

In the Address History, you should mention the address where you are currently residing.

Good luck.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
D
If you have uploaded the WES report and your original Bachelor certificate (it should be in English), there is nothing to worry.

Good luck.
hi !!

Degree certificate means bachelor degree certificate which is issued by university after graduation,right?

samkchacko

Jul 21, 2017
hi,

I have a question on proof of funds. If my wife is primary applicant, is it accepted to have funds in my name or it is mandatory to have funds in primary applicant(my wife's) name?

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I had a small query which I was hoping will be clarified here. I am trying for Canadian PR through express entry.
My profile is hereunder.

Education : MBA in Finance
Experience as of now : 11 Months (Financial Planning)

I have to give my IELTS exam yet. But the query I wanted to ask is about my work experience.
Is it necessary to have 1 year of experience with the same company to qualify for the process? Or
A total of 1 year experience with 2 different companies in same profile will do the trick?

If anyone can help me out with the correct information on this I’ll be really grateful.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hi,

I have a question on proof of funds. If my wife is primary applicant, is it accepted to have funds in my name or it is mandatory to have funds in primary applicant(my wife's) name?
It's OK to have the proof of funds in your name if you're the co-applicant. Just write a letter saying that your spouse has your consent to show the money to IRCC as proof of funds and you're aware that the money will be used for settlement when you and your spouse land in Canada.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I had a small query which I was hoping will be clarified here. I am trying for Canadian PR through express entry.
My profile is hereunder.

Education : MBA in Finance
Experience as of now : 11 Months (Financial Planning)

I have to give my IELTS exam yet. But the query I wanted to ask is about my work experience.
Is it necessary to have 1 year of experience with the same company to qualify for the process? Or
A total of 1 year experience with 2 different companies in same profile will do the trick?

If anyone can help me out with the correct information on this I’ll be really grateful.
IRCC asks for "at least one year of continuous employment" which according to my understanding means that it has to be with the same company.

Good luck

Jul 7, 2017
IRCC asks for "at least one year of continuous employment" which according to my understanding means that it has to be with the same company.

Good luck
Hi,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Although, there's still a small query.
I read this in the official website,

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
The part which is confusing me is in bold. Can you throw some light on that please?
Thank you!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for the prompt reply. Although, there's still a small query.
I read this in the official website,

Minimum requirements
Skilled work experience
Your work experience must be:

• in the same type of job as your primary NOC
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • at least 1 year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous:
    • full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
The part which is confusing me is in bold. Can you throw some light on that please?
Thank you!
I've no idea what it means! In fact, I don't remember seeing that at all!

Hope someone who understands these things better than me will answer your question.

Good luck.